sports

marz

in here you should post your favorite football(nfl) basketball and baseball team i could go on forveer about sports thats my life other than runescape watch sports center well i'll start by naming my favorite teams since i am from puerto rico and i never been in a state longer than 12 hours i decided to pick random teams but i always liked this teams first football: the Tampa Bay Buccaneers i love this team because when is started to watch sports when i arrived in american grounds (i live in a american base in europe we still get sportscenter and everything) i liked the buccs because my friend always talked about them and i loved their defence simeon rice derrick brooks and john lynch and yes they lost a close game against the bears last sunday i was very mad well movign on to basketball i decided to follow the sacramento kings because i knew who chris webber was and he was good before but eh got traded and he is garbage now but yes i like the kings and mike Bibby and baseball its all about the Oakland A's i liked them because of Barry Zito Rich Harden and Eric Chavez who just won a golden glove at third baseman for the A's

My goodness. Did you and Mr. Punctuation have a fight or what?

My sports are football...the sport you actually play with your hands, hockey, baseball, volleyball, basketball, and golf :P

signaturecj5.jpg

lol i didnt ask what sports u guys liked i asked do u watch them like nfl mlb or nba

I think they tried to read your block of text but gave up half way through. I don't blame them.

sig2ho7.jpg

u gusy keep on calling american football stupid why would u i havent insulted soccer or nothing like that dude u should just say u dont liek it and u guys are getting off topic i didnt ask what sports u played i asked if u watch sports!

u guys are getting off topic i didnt ask what sports u played i asked if u watch sports!

Maybe if you actually sorted your post a bit, people would answer how you want them to!

sig2ho7.jpg

u gusy keep on calling american football stupid why would u i havent insulted soccer or nothing like that dude u should just say u dont liek it and u guys are getting off topic i didnt ask what sports u played i asked if u watch sports!

do you actually know what a period is? I had to read this 3 times before I had some idea what you were trying to say. And if people are getting off topic, its because no one knows what you said origionally.

Anyway, I like watching soccer (Or real football if you will :P )

The only sports I watch are football (soccer), tennis (only in summers) and sometimes I catch a boxing match. Oh, tour du france can be good aswell.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'm more of a rugby man myself. I do find American Football fun to watch, beneath all the adverts...the constant, constant adverts.

Can be good fun with your pals to go Americanised once in a while. Get some beef jerky from Sainsbury's, pour a Miller light, good times to be had :)

do you actually know what a period is? I had to read this 3 times before I had some idea what you were trying to say. And if people are getting off topic, its because no one knows what you said origionally.

Anyway, I like watching soccer (Or real football if you will :P )

I got it the first time, don't know what you're problem was, bro :roll:

And to everyone else, it is possible to make a little effort, read his first post once through, and understand exactly what he's talking about.

But I can't say I'm that into sports, sorry marz :? I play soccer and basketball, but I don't really watch or follow sports. The most I do is read the paper to see how the Celtics or the Red Sox did. I don't really care for the Patriots.

finalsig9wq.gif

I got it the first time, don't know what you're problem was, bro :roll:

And to everyone else, it is possible to make a little effort, read his first post once through, and understand exactly what he's talking about.

We might just have exceptional reading skills but I got it the first time too. Typing like that is still just plain lazy though.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Well, I am in love with football. The good football. Not soccer, but American football. The hard hits, the broken limbs, the cuncusions, the snot, the blood, the pain... it's such a great sport to play (and watch) :D .

I play football right now (Junior in high school), but I also enjoy watching it. I rather like College football more than the NFL. I dunno why. My favorite College team is Penn State (just always liked them) and my favorite professional team is the Carolina Panthers. You can't live in NC and NOT like them :P .

I don't much watch anything else. There in the summer I would watch a bit of golf, but I am horrible at the sport. I enjoy GOING to watch High School and College basketball games, but I despise the NBA or watching any basketball on T.V. Used to like baseball. Played it for 8 years when I was littler, but now I hate it too.

P.S - I wasn't putting down soccer or anything :roll: . I'm expecting some "Soccer is the best oh meh gawd! American football is so lame and wussy I mean you wear pads for goodness sacks! Blah blah, I'm an idiot blah blah!".... please don't do this. It's annoying. Soccer has no real, hard, extremely physical contact in it like American Foobtall and Rugby does, so please stop with the "Soccer is an extreme sport!" replies. Again I'm not putting soccer down, because it is a hard sport that you gotta be really good at to play... but for gods sakes it isn't all manly head-to-head contact like ya'll think it is.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)