fr33 lewts plawks rex

Well, for a very long time, ive been wanting to do this, it has always been a goal of mine.

Having watched various friends of mine get this goal, I managed to lose 35m at said place, and so decided, that I would return with VENGANCE!

with no further ado, the loot of 1000 rex kills!

Picture42-1.png I have spent a week getting this, and I figure it is worth it :) Only died once, due to getting lagged to login screen with account still logged in -.-...

Annnyyway, my pc on this lewt!

Picture43-2.png

it totals about 80m owning to the fact that the dagannoth hides wont sell, owning to them being merched, and now crashing -.-.

Ive gained over 1m maging xp, and am very satisfied with my loot, having bought full arma and bandos! I averaged about 125 kills per trip with around 1 zerker 1 warrioer 1 hatchet per trip, my best invent was 2 zerkers 1 hatchet and 2 warriors :) followed by 5 dhatchets XD

well, Im done dks MAGING for a bit, might do some hybriding @ some point.

Well, I couldn't have done this without a few people, such as psi kia kai, for gettign this before me and encoraging me to get it, also Alexcthgreat, my favourite duo tribrid partner and one of my best friends in rs, thanks also to Green storm, Theicemagics, mageowner35, ak61101, fastwideone, and all of Tal shiar alliance, my favorite clan, and all of my oldest friends on rs, and to Hybrid-theory, my ingame cc for 95% of the time :)

Bai, and if you have any suggestions what I should do now in rs, please suggest away :D

Meamzed

meamzed.png

What the hell is up with your english?

idk whats down with yours ?

10\10 i'd make like 8.4m from 1k rex kills

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

1000 kills and only that many axes and zerkers?

Thats very good. Very good. 1000 kills does not take that long to do.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

1000 kills and only that many axes and zerkers?

Thats very good. Very good. 1000 kills does not take that long to do.

Still takes quite some time.

On topic: I really like the way you banked everything. A bit unlucky indeed on the drops, should have gotten more of everything but overal you got some decent loot down there.

Congrats!!

You picked up all 1k bones and hides.. and then some. Why? You must burn through potions pretty fast..

lrn2yak

and 1k kills doesn't really take that long. Took me like 3 days to get 1k dks kills last time I was mainly doing it for money.

@whoever said "only that many rings!#%#%$G"

rings are ~1/100 each and hatchets are ~1/85, which means he was slightly below average, but not terribly below.

@the op

very nice, slightly higher GP per kill then im averaging although I dont bank bones and only count rare drops in my gp per kill. Also, with your stats try 2.5briding theres a guide on here somewhere, its like twice as many kills per hour as soloing rex.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

@whoever said "only that many rings!#%#%$G"

rings are ~1/100 each and hatchets are ~1/85, which means he was slightly below average, but not terribly below.

@the op

very nice, slightly higher GP per kill then im averaging although I dont bank bones and only count rare drops in my gp per kill. Also, with your stats try 2.5briding theres a guide on here somewhere, its like twice as many kills per hour as soloing rex.

yea, ive been meaning to attempt that, main prob is i live out of town, aka terrible net, and so i get connection lost ALOT.

My fav is duo tribrid :)

meamzed.png