My Mining Goal 74/99

that is insane..

I bow down to you and wish you good luck!

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least your still at it! hope my last bump helped, and START WORKING NOW! i wanna see a lvl 99er off just pure ess NOW!

please? :lol:

Yeah :D You will see a lvl 99er off just pure ess :wink:

good luck! I know you can do it! :lol:

I will give you my blue party hat if you et 99 solo off pure ess. :P

Alright :D :wink: Come trade with me so I can see the blue party hat that I will get :D 8-)

that is insane..

I bow down to you and wish you good luck!

It is lol!!! Thanks for the support!!

Pm me when your mining I need someone to talk to in the mines lol.
Thanks for mining with me!!

2,381,123.2 pure essence till level 99 & 79,370.7 trips of 30 pure essence to level 99

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Good luck, nice attitude about it.

People told me I'd never get 1 60 1 (att, def, str) on my tank-mage in RSC and I told them I wouldn't quit until I did, and lookie, I did that. :P Seems like such a smaller goal now that 100,000 people have done it and it only takes about 150 hours of work...Compared to your months of work. :P

Good luck.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Hey there, I have read every single post on this thread, and oddly i see not many people think your going to make it... :? Seeing the determination you have answering every single post, posting pics of your stacks, of your levels i really believe you will get 99. When, and i say WHEN, you ge t99 mining off Pure Essence, I will go to your party. (if its F2P :? )

Keep going at it DUDE! YOU OWN!!

PEACE OUT! 8-)

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

That's an awfull long road to go :P.

You did put me on ignore, on your main that is :). Or I added the wrong one, which is quite possible to lol :D

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

Yea its beter to talk to someone while mining.. makes it go by faster.
Yeah it is, long way to go..

Good luck, nice attitude about it.

People told me I'd never get 1 60 1 (att, def, str) on my tank-mage in RSC and I told them I wouldn't quit until I did, and lookie, I did that. :P Seems like such a smaller goal now that 100,000 people have done it and it only takes about 150 hours of work...Compared to your months of work.

Good luck.

Thanks!

Hey there, I have read every single post on this thread, and oddly i see not many people think your going to make it... :? Seeing the determination you have answering every single post, posting pics of your stacks, of your levels i really believe you will get 99. When, and i say WHEN, you ge t99 mining off Pure Essence, I will go to your party. (if its F2P :? )

Keep going at it DUDE! YOU OWN!!

PEACE OUT! 8-)

Yeah, but I'll show them all won't I :lol: :wink: I might make the 99 party on f2p :P & thanks for the bump.

That's an awfull long road to go!!

You did put me on ignore, on your main that is :). Or I added the wrong one, which is quite possible to lol :D

Yeah, long road left... I can't TALK on my main since Permantly Muted since Aug.13,05!!Thats why I talk on Spark.

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Yeah, long road left... I can't TALK on my main since Permantly Muted since Aug.13,05!!Thats why I talk on Spark.

Haha, you know that's terrible snow! Lol, I would just quit that account. (Yes I enlarged it in word, nothing else to do.) :oops:

But I am amazed you're still going! Seriously, you're my inspiration to finish 99 fm (Only at 80... It's so boring!). But good luck, I hope you make it.

61784167.jpg

Haha, you know that's terrible snow! Lol, I would just quit that account. (Yes I enlarged it in word, nothing else to do.) :oops:

But I am amazed you're still going! Seriously, you're my inspiration to finish 99 fm (Only at 80... It's so boring!). But good luck, I hope you make it.

Well I just like to listen not talk :P I got 99 fm f2p on rsc so you should cut & burn willows!

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

You're crazy, man! 99 on ess...awesome. Good luck with that.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Lol seriously.. THis is insane. You started this goal at november 30'th last year. And when u started, u were level 55. That means u have got about 1,1-1,3m xp so far. So you have 9 times as much xp left. You will be done at about April 2012. If im gonna be realistic, I think you will give up soon.

Eeh what the ****. :P G l. :)

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Oh, now that scks :(.

Party at lvl 75 :) ?

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

still no lvl 75? please get it! the suspence is killing me! will you get it over the US summer?
I'm busy working on my main :lol: I'll try & mine 1k a night so it will be 2 weeks till 75.

You're crazy, man! 99 on ess...awesome. Good luck with that.
Yeah & thanks!

Lol seriously.. THis is insane. You started this goal at november 30'th last year. And when u started, u were level 55. That means u have got about 1,1-1,3m xp so far. So you have 9 times as much xp left. You will be done at about April 2012. If im gonna be realistic, I think you will give up soon.

Eeh what the ****. :P G l. :)

Want to make a bet :lol:

Jesus..thats going to be a lot of ess

Good luck

Yeah :D Thanks!

Oh, now that scks :(.

Party at lvl 75 :) ?

Nah. No party till lvl 85

is varrok the closest ess tele to bank or is there a closer 1?
The wizard guild is closest but need lvl 66 magic

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

Wow, that's utterly insane.

I'll be severely dissapointed if you give up. >.<

Yeah, & I won't give up on any of my goals :lol:

Holy smokes..

How much essence should you have when you reach 99 mining?

I wish I had patience like that..

My patience is legendary 8-)

Free BUMP to the sickest, best miner in runescape!

Best of luck man!!

Thanks for the bump & support :D

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

if you wanted to after you mined all those u could craft them all into airs and probably get 99 rcing then use all the airs and wind strike your way to 99 mage with wind strike....how about an updated bank picture also i wanna see what determination looks like

Nice job so far! Good luck! You have lots of patience... good thing =]
Thanks! Yeah, patience is good for long term goals :-w

if you wanted to after you mined all those u could craft them all into airs and probably get 99 rcing then use all the airs and wind strike your way to 99 mage with wind strike....how about an updated bank picture also i wanna see what determination looks like
I might do that :mrgreen: I only post a ess pic whenever I get a lvl

Whatpulse team

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

mineruneessence6ku.jpg