[TWR] Dragonwood Vs Clan Envy | 1 Week Prep PvP Pkri (First Planned PKRI in TWR)

Darkrai

dragonwood-5396916.png

Forums | SwiftIRC: #Dwood | Memberlist

Dragonwood [DW]

vs

Clan Envy [CE]

MODS:

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/270807-twr-dragonwood-dw-declares-on-clan-envy-ce/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Dragonwood [DW]

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=dragonwood

Losing clan (both name + initials): Envy {CE]

Losing clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=clanenvy

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): In the topic

After weeks of trying to find a PKRI, we finally found Envy. We had a decent amount of new FA's, so we didn't know what to expect.

• Sunday, June 11 - 4:00 EST Start (Started at 4:45 due to crashing)
  • Melee Binds & Range
  • 1 Hour PKRI
  • Spiders - East Tree

Dragonwood Starting: 90 Options

Envy Starting: 90 Options(No pic)

The fight started 45 minutes due to a few clans trying to crash the fight, but they became busy and we were ready to start. We started off the war by clearing Envy fall-in leaders, causing them problems. From then on, we took the lead for the war with our styles. We lost binds a lot, and Envy performed very well. In the middle of the fight, we lost all of our binds and went down a to 40 option pile. We slowly recovered, and took the last 20 minutes with a victory. Our performance was alright throughout the fight.

Throughout the fight, a few of our members broke bounds - apology to Envy over that, they have been dealt with. It was common errors walking a few squares east of East Tree. There were many randoms throughout the entire war, thanks to Resilience for clearing them up! Our members in general did break a few rules, but we apologize.

Dragonwood Ending : 75 Options (32 on TS, went up to ~84 a few seconds later)

Envy Ending: 60 Options (Went up to 69 a few seconds later)

100711164139.png

100711174743.png

100711174746.png

~ Good fight Envy! 1 Kill, 1 Assist & No Deaths.

100711164458.png

100711165417.png

100711165540.png

100711165730.png

100711170244.png

100711170435.png

100711171659.png

100711172607.png

100711172734.png

100711173002.png

100711173948.png

100711174054.png

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Gf Envy. Was really fun.

1 Kill, 0 Deaths.

100711182756.png

I'll post video after. :)

EDIT: Darkrai, Food over Rune! :shame:

Edited by Rizzle

Recruit me pl0x?

it was a lame fight, 5+ randomers on us at all times with dw hitting our pile when we stopped to clear them + they broke bounds and some1 used cor (idk if i got pic of that) but i do have some pics of bounds.

100711163142r.png

100711163355.png

was a complete waste of time for me, you guys can claim 5-10 snipers dont affect a war but when its 5-10 snipers on a 20-30 man pile it does esp if ur fightin another clan with 20-30 peeps on pile.

personally had 4 deaths 2 tanked to 0 food 2 got k0ed cos of loading screen. i will post more pics at a later date. not disputing the win as such but i am showing that they did break some rules -.-

sg7kxy.png

flhxl9o1.png

abkb was camping duck (a.k.a sniping) and he is neither envy nor dw and in the 2nd pic you can clearly see dw spamming "for abkb" (if you read the chat box) and not clearing him but killing duck. proof they didnt help to clear crashers

ty for res ac'ing at the end but you guys came 40 mins to late for us, we had no chance after the 30-40 min mark as a large amount of us were sniped low and easy k0's, unable to bind due to the randomers dw took the lead, we coulda come back from them piling our fi's early but those snipers where wrecking our pile so when we did decide to clear them dw still came to hit us.

ide like to say gf but i cant as there were to many problems for to be fun.

envy42.png

Gj

Was watching the fight , looked fun

Edit : Envy mark that ducckk dude hit me first so i just defended my self so yeah and when she was hitting me it was next to Dragonwood's pile.

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Gratz DW :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers

Dont pile me when im trying to get a loot, I will just tank you

100711144654.png

nice tank but im sure if there hadnt been the randomers sniping us you wouldnt have tanked aswell as you did, also arnt you ph as well as dw? both are in the twr so why'd you war for dw as isnt that then classed as multi-clanning in the twr?

envy42.png

100711144654.png

nice tank but im sure if there hadnt been the randomers sniping us you wouldnt have tanked aswell as you did, also arnt you ph as well as dw? both are in the twr so why'd you war for dw as isnt that then classed as multi-clanning in the twr?

Ye idk if they changed it in rules but i think its multi clanning:\

|PRIDE|DEDICATION|HONOR|

|PRIDE|PASSION|BELIEF|

:::Violent Resolution:::

If you dont like my posts , Deal with it

Lol Eos , Keep begging :D http://imgur.com/gsvgD.png

100712171821.png

Gratz DW :thumbup:

100711144654.png

Why are you tanking without a staff? ...

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Nice job Dragonwood! :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~