Jifaru

lthbanner-1-1.png

VS

p_o_r-7818390.png

Lethality's Memberlist

Eternity's Memberlist

Link to the declaration:

Winning clan (both name + initials): Lethality - LTH

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=lethalityml

Losing clan (both name + initials): Eternity - E

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=p_o_r

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof): (See below)

Rules:

Date: July 17th

Time: 3 pm Eastern

World: 85

Arena: Classic

Range Allowed: 2 cap (claryfing only 2 rangers at a time, but can have more than 2 rangers for the whole war)

Offensive Magic: No

Corrupt Armor Allowed: No

Binds Allowed:Yes

Rings Allowed:Yes

Sniper Cap:2 (claryfing only 2 snipers at a time, but can have more than 2 rangers for the whole war)

Dungeoneering Items: No

War Recap:

After a lot of internal turmoil and rather rushed reorganization, Lethality made its first appearance on TWR for some time now. Our pull today was not as high as it could have been, as the time was a bit early. A few people could not make it to the portal in time, and one of our snipers had to leave, and Eternity graciously dropped down from 16 to 13 as the war began. We began by piling MJB, and putting a lot of pressure upon Eternity's snipers. After getting a quick kill, Eternity managed to keep ahead by a small amount. We dropped both of Eternity's rangers as they dropped ours, but the turning point really came when Eternity gave up an easy KO, and they piled our sniper Top Minerpk. Top managed to tank us from a deficit to a lead, and also freed me up to snipe. Our aggressive anti-sniping mitigated the damage that Eternity's snipers could do early on, and though they did an excellent job adapting to the situation and sending out new snipers, ours wore down their pile a little bit faster, and that reflected as we continued to draw out our lead throughout the match. Overall, the war was clean and enjoyable - both sides warred well, and I was particularly impressed with how quickly Eternity's binders switched from rune to robes and back while being sniped.

Starting Ops: 13 - 13

100717150646.png

100717150826.png

War Pictures:

100717151101.png

100717151514.png

100717151612.png

100717151720.png

100717152015.png

100717152702.png

100717153208.png

100717153403.png

100717153554.png

100717153938.png

Ending Ops: 6 - 0 Lethality

100717153837.png

Grade Sheet

Binding: 9/10

-Binds were good for both sides, especially Eternity. However, I feel that our binders were a little bit ballsier in the face of snipers, and that really made a difference. However, ballsiness aside, I really would recommend throwing a bind on snipers or praying while binding, when necessary.

Tanking: 8/10

-Some of our guys were caught off guard; I'm not sure that resulted in any KO's, but there were some close calls.

Sniping: 10/10

-Sniping was great on both sides, but what really made the difference here was...

Anti'ing: 10/10

-We kept harassing their snipers, and even though they still managed to do quite a bit of damage, they spent a lot of prayer and were not able to tank as effectively later on in the match when it could really have made a huge difference.

Calling: 10/10

-A quick shout out to Dev, our Commander, who did a great job taking over as FI after I went to replace Top_Minerpk as sniper.

Proud Silent Ember Advisor

UBH Member | Lethality Leader

Pursuant to requirements related to practice before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed herein.

I got camped by a sniper when sniping lol

Was enjoyable sniping, hadn't done it for like 6 months

From my point of view: Some of your clan kept binding in full robes even when they were getting sniped badly, they should've switched earlier.

By the way your grades are a bit high, i would personally rate the anti is 6/10, i had to walk away 2 squares and the anti was off me, while i could snipe again for 1 minute without getting hit (on 2 of the 5 pics where u can see me i wasnt getting anti'ed)

So those were some things you could improve on ^

Gratz ;)

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

I got camped by a sniper when sniping lol

Was enjoyable sniping, hadn't done it for like 6 months

From my point of view: Some of your clan kept binding in full robes even when they were getting sniped badly, they should've switched earlier.

By the way your grades are a bit high, i would personally rate the anti is 6/10, i had to walk away 2 squares and the anti was off me, while i could snipe again for 1 minute without getting hit (on 2 of the 5 pics where u can see me i wasnt getting anti'ed)

So those were some things you could improve on ^

Gratz ;)

ily more than you want to know ;), It was fun sniping people to low prayer and food >=] had fun fighting you guys

Final.jpg

Good Fight. =D>

Who was Downfall from Eternity's side?

No No,.. TopMinerPK was fighting for LTH.... if he didn't leave DF yet then Will just take him off ML and forums. He was too inactive anyways and this will cause less drama and confusion. I'll just tell him later.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Well done LTH :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers