Alien Swarm!

PhaperPlane

Downloading. 155 kb/s. 2 hours left :sad:

Why is it whenever my kbs rate INCEASES, so does the TIME REMAINING? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME COMPUTER!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this, I don't even...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwtFuQ_gA1E

This game is actually awesome though :thumbsup: Only gave it a short go last night but really enjoyed it.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Played it, and must say it's pretty good. I don't like that you run out of ammo pretty quickly, but otherwise it's very fun. Couldn't find a public game so just played an offline game.

Add me on steam: Sarge1010.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I was playing this earlier today with my friend and it is so fun, even if it takes a while to get through a map. Rushing towards the hack computer, defending it, and moving past the bridges were pretty exhilarating. The one thing that bugged me was when I had 500+ ping and a simple hit from one bug would ruin me.

It's actually a very game for what I expected it to be. :thumbsup:

If anybody wants to play, send me a message: No one can outsmart BULLET!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm downloading. Hopefully NZ and Australia and Asia are into it... I'll need someone to play with.

I'm downloading it now, though I have to say my internet is pretty bad so theres a chance I'll lag.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Oh wow. This is really fun, especially on multiplayer. Been playing as an Officer and Special weapons, though I would like to try medic (guns aren't quite good for medic methinks?). Add sohkmj on steam if you want to play or something.

I tend to blow everyone else away as a medic, because I"m no longer afraid to go on the front line and get all the kills, because I can heal myself now.

I like tech the best though, didn't start doing tech until second promotion, but now it's my favorite.

Level 25 third promotion, almost to max!

"Reigningfire" is me on steam, hit me up if you want.

newsigh.jpg

Well, I don't have a bad computer handy to try it out, but I imagine it won't go smoothly. Especially on the Rydberg Residential level. Some power computer users say that the game used so many resources it tripped the psus safe.

newsigh.jpg

Tesla cannon does 1/10 of the original damage, 10 less reserve ammo, uses up ammo twice as fast (doubled magazine capacity), and now you can miss with it.

It got nerfed to hell.

I don't understand why they would nerf a gun i a pve game where you can't even play as the enemy.

Damn Vindicator! I wish people would stop shooting that thing if there's a friendly in their line of fire. Too many times I've died from friendly fire to that thing...

And funny story:

We were doing some speedruns, our party had all been promoted at least once except for this one guy, who was level 1. for this story, Me is me, Rank 3 is the person leading the run. Rank 1 is the other guy, and N is the newbie.

3: Alright, so 1, when you hack I'll activate adrenaline so that the hack doesn't count against our run time.

N: WHAT?

Me: Got it, I'll Chainsaw the doors down while he hacks in case I beat him to it.

N: I can't believe you're hacking. On a free game.

3: Can we kick this guy?

Me: Hacking is something you do in game, the techs need to hack the consoles.

N: you guys are [developmentally delayed]ed, why would you hack in this game, it's not even against people.

1: Solar, we need your vote to kick him.

Me: Alright.

So we kicked him. But there was a bug or something, and even though the game said he was kicked, he was still there.

newsigh.jpg

I'm really bad at not shooting teammates. One time I managed to kill my Tech while he was hacking with a point blank shotgun to the face. I was trying to get the alien behind him, and I panicked. ._.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I played yesterday for an hour or two and I wasn't impressed, it was average, but it was free-average so I decided it was pointless to complain.

Online the people are jackass's. I mean seriously, they shoot at you for no good reason (I mean, I killed my fair share of people during the giant battles but when you just start the game and the guy with the flamethrower goes berserk, it's pretty stupid) and the most annoying thing is when people will run for it when a swarm is about to attack, and weld the door shut before anyone can get in. And we all die because of the one a-hole.

Needless to say I made it to the end most of the time with just a tiny sliver of health. On two consecutive levels me and another guy had no health, no one to heal us, so we just bolted for the exit. It is a pretty good achievement to beat a level with only one millimeter of health left.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I played yesterday for an hour or two and I wasn't impressed, it was average, but it was free-average so I decided it was pointless to complain.

Online the people are jackass's. I mean seriously, they shoot at you for no good reason (I mean, I killed my fair share of people during the giant battles but when you just start the game and the guy with the flamethrower goes berserk, it's pretty stupid) and the most annoying thing is when people will run for it when a swarm is about to attack, and weld the door shut before anyone can get in. And we all die because of the one a-hole.

Needless to say I made it to the end most of the time with just a tiny sliver of health. On two consecutive levels me and another guy had no health, no one to heal us, so we just bolted for the exit. It is a pretty good achievement to beat a level with only one millimeter of health left.

Damn, you must play with nothing but [wagon] man. When I played everybody was cool.