Why do people wear skillcapes?

Star_Fox

it's not really debatable....we wear skill capes because we like them, or we don't have access to a better cape and don't want to get them. That's not really a debate.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not really debatable....we wear skill capes because we like them, or we don't have access to a better cape and don't want to get them. That's not really a debate.

Chaotic longsword is a stronger weapon but slower than a chaotic rapier which is weaker but faster. Not debatable either.

If its moved to questionaires. So be it. I'm happy enough to make a thread with 9 pages of discussion.

I wear my only skillcape - Fletching - simply because I don't really like the look of my Fire Cape. I hadn't done much combat after I got it, so I just sport my Fletching cape. :thumbup:

Chaotic longsword is a stronger weapon but slower than a chaotic rapier which is weaker but faster. Not debatable either.

If its moved to questionaires. So be it. I'm happy enough to make a thread with 9 pages of discussion.

Actually, the chaotic weapons thread has far more debate and discussion, all of which is actually useful.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Actually, the chaotic weapons thread has far more debate and discussion, all of which is actually useful.

okay?

okay?

:rolleyes: Your thread no longer has any discussion value.

On topic: I like skill capes.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

okay?

:rolleyes: Your thread no longer has any discussion value.

On topic: I like skill capes.

I like pie.

Anyways, whoevers reading this can lock my thread :)