Napoleonic Hegemony

Nero

Well, it's a bunch of angry frenchmen fighting for what they want in their country, and you're trying to put the 20 thousand guys onto some boats, taking them to a country where everyone speaks a different language, and they would be stuck there for years at the minimum.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My intention was to give food to everyone in France in that area, regardless of their political affiliation.

Russia proposes a solution for the rebels in Brittany and the French revolutionary government.

Brittany becomes an autonomous province, defended by Russia (like Hanover and GB).

Brittany provides a defensive army for France

Reign of terror ends

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Brittany becomes an autonomous province, defended by Russia (like Hanover and GB).

Hanover was conquered by Archi. Wasn't it?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Something tells me that I should inform you people about the privateer (if dusty has not already done so)

Let's say they cost 50% of the cost of a normal ship, but are inferior in quality, their loyalties not exactly impeccable, and have a tendency to just not do their duties even when paid.

They would fly with no colours, or the jolly roger if they needed to. If you get a sizeable enough amount of privateers you could annoy colonial nation's shipping routes and they'd get hit with some piracy modifier that takes away tariff income.

LNYvk.png

Well I didn't actually know I owned it.... So I don't care XD.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

It was conquered my Archi.

My motive for this would be that I could build a naval base in the area. :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

My motive was to free a HRE country from foreign influence, as per the roleplaying imperative...hence why I didn't invade it, didn't claim it and haven't got anything from it.

Everything was done through the HRE and at the end of it, they are still an independant country, just without Britian controlling them.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The treaty of Newfoundland

Peace between the Spanish and British colonies

NAP for 10 years

Spain gives back the easternmost colonies they attacked

Spain is disallowed to rejoin the war on either side

Britain will remove all spies from Spain

Britain will allow Spain to colonise some of the remaining colonies in America in peace

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?showtopic=272561&view=findpost&p=4454054

ICU, I accept your peace terms.

http://forum.tip.it/index.php?showtopic=272561&view=findpost&p=4455937

Turns out Ico didn't include Gibraltar in the peace deal that Trol accepted.

Oh wow. I love you Archi.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

An offer, by Prussia(with the backing of the HRE, since Swedish Pomeraina is part of the HRE), is made to buy the province of Swedish Pomerania from Sweden.

It was our province less than a life time ago, and we wish it to become ours once again.

It did happen...quite a lot of the time...And since it was Prussian less than 100 years ago, and had been Prussian/German for a long time before then, its not exactly like it is something they would never, ever, part with.

Holy Roman Empire issues a proclaimation that the HRE is German, and cannot tolerate non-German Races holding any part of it. (Though are quite happy for them to live outside of it)

UPDATES:

Rev. France & Great Britain:

Great Britain enact the Orders in Council to combat Napoleon's Continental System.

Effect: France gains the modifier 'Orders in Council - British Response' giving -10% tariff income

----

Rev. France:

British transport ships arrive off the coast of Brittany, who unload the other French counter-revolutionary army that had fled to Cornwall last year.

Effect: Counter-Revolutionary army in Brittany gains 4,000 dragoons and 2,000 line infantry.

Rev. France gains the ability to recruit the unit 'French Conscript' for 700 each. They're piss poor quality troops, but any ones that survive a battle are automatically upgraded to Line Infantry at no cost.

----------

Prussia:

Prussian transports heading towards Brittany are attacked by privateers, who manage to sink a handful before they are chased off by the British Royal Navy coming out of port in London.

Effect: Prussia -1,500,000 ducats (for replacement costs)

Tech Update:

Shot Towers - Pretty self explanatory link (-5% cannon costs)

Wealth of Nations by Adolf Schmit (+5% production income)

----

Worldly Stuff:

Prussia and Portugal sign a 999 year non-aggression pact

Prussia and Great Britain sign a 999 year non-aggression pact as well as a mutual assistance treaty against France(military alliance)

Prussia and the USA sign a 999 year non-aggression pact as well as a mutual assistance treaty against France(military alliance)

Poland announces to Russia that the alliance between the two states is off, and that Russia owes Poland 20,000,000 ducats as war reparations for their unjust invasion of Poland a few years back.

-----

I shall do the battle in Brittany and the mucking about in China shortly.

Revolutionary France naturally breaks whatever Alliance they had with the USA previously. Napoleon gives a speech on his way to Brittany about the betrayal of revolutionaries across the ocean, despite sharing similar ideals to us.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Also Britain states that being a monarchy, we do not like the idea of a revolution where a king is murdered.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Also Britain states that being a monarchy, we do not like the idea of a revolution where a king is murdered.

Charles I of England.

Louis was tried, and executed for treason to France and his people.

Dusty, what is public support of Robespierre right now, vs. public support of Napoleon who has a lot of different policies etc. ?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Oh yeah, currently Britain's role in this war will mainly be non-militant. Though if HRE soil is ever touched by a French boot we will intervene. Also if the situation in France becomes to chaotic then Britain will also have to intervene.

It's a REALLY big shaft.