"He got that through botting ofc"

Golden Rule of RS:

Lower level = noob

Higher level = no life

Same level = bot because you are just so 1337

Spam more. This has nothing to do with the particular level of the skill.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

One guy tried to lure me with box traps when I was hunting, so I just took his traps, said "Oh hey, thanks!" and carried on. He just left without saying a word. :smile:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

try to afk at ivies.Ivies you turn on sound,click a vine,chat,watch yt,do wut ever,o sound stopped ok click again repeat.i get called a botter due to my cb of 47 and having 92 wc,d-axe,and 7m cash.im a botter?i play about 5-6 hours a day depending on my schedule,and soon to be dropped to 1-2 hours due to the birth of my son soon.i hate how people come and go whos actually here,when no1 replies,he goes omfg all botters

Mr_mad_nick.png

Mr_mad_nick.png

I don't really care much, if they call me a "bot", I just brush it off. And if they try to report me, then thats going over the line.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

What the [bleep] is with all the bot topics. I must trace this to the source.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Hm. I got called a bot at the quarry the other day. Someone logged in and says 'Go away' to which I obviously reply no. Then he goes off about how I was botting and told someone else mining there to report me, but I had been talking to her for about an hour so she didn't talk to him much either.

And when you convince them your not a botter, of course they call you a no lifer because they are jealous or something...

Theres always another insult around the corner

Ha, he actually did tell me I was a no lifer later.

No_Foo.png

Oh thats right, its Runescape. We dont play skills to have fun. We do it to sit in a bank and grind away, seeing who can do it the longest.

And when you convince them your not a botter, of course they call you a no lifer because they are jealous or something...

Theres always another insult around the corner #-o

I remembered training at Lumbridge mine (where addy, mith and coals are) once, and for some odd reason, everyone is bot jumpy there. There was this time when I was mining and another high lvl training there with me. I was wearing some crappy light armor for running and speed reason, the other guy was just holding a rune pick. After we said hi to each other (I found out he is a player mod after he talks), and leave each other alone with training. 20 minutes passed and another guy wandering to the our spot, and asked us what our mining lvl were, while I responded promptly, the other guy didn't say anything until 15 seconds later.

The funny thing was that since I speak right away, the new comer didn't ask me anything but instead start following the player mod around asking for mining lvl, which when he replies, the new comer simply said, omg, a player mod botting, reported......and logs off.

Of course the player mod was like.......eh.....whats his problem, I was like, I don't know maybe he failed a test in school or something and went back to our mining.

The moral of the story, if you don't response in less than 5 seconds, people will think you are botting (especially you don't wear fancy clothes).

a happy Runescaper

Well, just a quick references to the other post, if you are high level, most people will call you no life. (At least that's the comment I heard for the most part, rarely botting by such)

I can see why lvl 3 get that botting comments a lot more than higher combat lvls.

I wonder what happens if Jagex Mod change their in game lvl to lvl 3, and wears fancy armor and just doing some repetitive things, and then some players walked by and said, ah a bot, in which...................well, let you imagination fly and see what happens when Jagex mod responds.

a happy Runescaper

Hmmmm I have only been called a bot once. In clan wars while I was wearing my agility cape <3 sadly I have taken to wearing my questcape since then. I was a bit irritated.

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

No one ever calls me a bot for not responding or the like as much as they call me rude. Which is probably a way better word for it. Since I'm a high combat level, with a Quest Cape equipped as I skill, I don't really get called a bot, ever. I do, however, get the "no life" comment, which is pretty true.

goblin512.png