Rags To Riches, Story of JohnTheCop

RAGS TO RICHES- The Story of JohnTheCop

Well after a long time of failiung to get rich i decided this might help motivate me. Any good drops are going to be added along with the worth of my current bank and the date. I will take pic of all big loots and major money making marks like total bank 60m or 70m

August 12. 32.5m (starting date.)

August 13. CDB PRO

OMG THIS MUSTVE HELPED!!!! i went to dwarvern battlefield and here is my loot!

2dpic12.png

Total Bank Now: 59.1mill

August 14. More Chaos Dwarf Dattlefield

Stayed there got 1 cannon and 700 cannon shots. didnt feel the need to get a pic for it. Along with that i reached 96 str :D

Total Bank Worth 59.5m

August 15. XP day

I lended out my bcp so i cant do most of my money making methods so im stuck at bandits.

Starting Str xp: 9,806,965

Ending Str xp: 10061572

Went with the clan too Chaos dwarf battlefield heres my drops from it.

2hc11.png

Total Bank Worth: 60.8mill :shock:

60mill Bank! Achieved on August 16th

Figured it needed its own tab! now that im starting to get up there im always wondering what I should buy, suggestions would be nice :thumbsup:

60mbank11.png

August 16. Iditots!

So im going back to chaos dwarf battle flield i had 2 hand cannons in my loot so far and somehow everything came at me. i plopped on my pray and started eating but i couldnt eat fast enough, i died. And the STUPID LVL 118 AND 131 THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY NOT TO BLESS MY GRAVE MAKING ME LOOSE LIKE 8mill IN ARMOUR AND DROPS, God i hate people like that.

Total bank worth: 55mill

August 21 Getting back up there

So i spent some time attempting to get my money back useing many methods that are known ways to grind for money and i got back up to about 58mill but decided it was finnally time to get 70 prayer so i bought the 10m worth of d bones and am currently doing that, xp weekend coming up so im probably going to loose some money there but after that im gonna be doing alot of barrows and chaos dwarf battlefeild to hopefully be helping my bank out again

Total Bank Worth: apox 44m

August 24

Well im slowly getting back up there in cash but im more focus'ed on my 99 str goal atm doing lots of living rock creatures and bandits/ armoured zombies working on getting there. going to achieve 97str today welll see if i get pic

97str.png

Got the pic

August 30

Well im somewhat power training to 99 str useing dh at monkey gaurds (because its fun dont flame) and thought id share some of the hits im constantly getting (low level pots and piety) under 100hp at all times useing nitroglycerin.

624gorrilas.png655gorrilas.png678gorrilas.png681gorillas.png763gorrillas.png680gorillas.png718gorrilas.png

September 1rst some lrc and other crap

Still going for 99 str trying to no life it sold my dh now i gotta make some money back from that whole experience ill post some pics if i can.

September 2, 98 str!

98str.png

along with that ive been slaying recently got irons task and got dlegs+skirt but i forgot to get a pic of it

September 4, 99 str!

99str1.png99str2.png

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thats all for today :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

September 6th Best Clue Ive ever gotten:

bpage.png

Total Bank Worth: About 47mill

august 8th (2011) (took a break lost some money :P)

dpic.png

More To Be Added Soon

Well See What Tomorrow Brings :D

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

2 D Picks! Wow how many kills did that take :eek:

It took maybe 2 hours considering i only used 2 bunyips and i stayed a little after the first one ended, i was really lucky :D got 26m out of em

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Good luck :D, Btw what amount are you aiming for o.O?

Im hoping for somewhere around 100mill goal for now but if i get there ill still keep going

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

could someone tell me how to bump it saying i got a new entery Thx

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Just manually bump it

If i remember right thats against the rules or TIF, ill look for the link to that later

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Just manually bump it

If i remember right thats against the rules or TIF, ill look for the link to that later

Tif mods don't give a [bleep] about blogscape. You're safe bro.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sorry to hear about the death set back. Died and lost 30m myself recently, in a similar fashion to that of yours.

Might I suggest slayer to train your combat skills? Money is there for sure if you need that too.

-=EB World=-

-Sara - 13 hilt 43 ss

-Bandos - 1 BCP, 1 Hilt

I actually have been slaying recently I gained 7 slayer levels in the last couple weeks.

Since i got lucky With chaos dwarf battlefield recently I kind of fell in love with them so i stayed there for a while. Im probably going to do some barrows and slayer. Im not really hell bent on getting 99 str im more of just gonna let it get there.

Sorry To hear about your death!

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

nice dpick drop- minor gripe though: why legends cape??

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

nice dpick drop- minor gripe though: why legends cape??

Some people just like to be sexy

Btw bandos armor is a waste if u going to use ss

Sell the tastes and ss buy a bgs and you have some more money in the bank, you can get a bgs and fury which is > tassets and Sara sword

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

well im also in training mode so i wanna get the most xp out of my time hence the ss, and i dont feel fury is really worth it but i did sell the bcp+tasseys and bought a bgs + veracs and guthans. might buy dh for the bonus xp weekend

Legends cape cuz i dont have a skill cape or fire cape or sw cape :3 im lazy

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

hehe 2 d pics doubled my bank. and idk how i got em i just got lucky it think

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

thanks but ive been taking a break from money for a while and focusing on str training, i have beeen enjoying it lots :) and its more rewarding to see how far ive come from when i started this

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png