Beef

LolYumadtho

In the clanworld there are many flavors of beef; both good and bad. In my opinion this keeps everything interesting because if everyone was good friends there would be no rivalry etc. etc. However some clans take beef too far and participate in things I like to call "sad nh tactics" I think when people play by the rules and are not sad nh characters rivalries are a good thing but sometimes they can get out of hand! Now for the discussion value of this very beefy topic

Do you enjoy beef in the clan world?

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest? If so did you enjoy it?

Did the clan you beefed with stoop to using sad nh tactics or was it a relatively clean rivalry?

What is your best runescape.com beef story of all time?

TY ALL FOR READING AND PLZ TRY AND KEEP THE TOPIC CLEAN TYSM

Do you enjoy beef in the clan world? Only if its a friendly rivalry that helps my clan to grow and become better.

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest?

A few times, i think currently weve had beef with TK (RIP) PH due to an ex-member (was a member at the time) flaming them on rsc and then them posting a post off war lol. think we still got some beef with them but not as much as before. we use to have beef with asc but it then stopped or lessened and has no come back up again because of a member who got kicked posting a 3pp topic on rsc which cabaged them all off.

If so did you enjoy it?

not really apart from with tk cos i had a few m8s in tk

Did the clan you beefed with stoop to using sad nh tactics or was it a relatively clean rivalry?

TK was relativly clean for us. ummm ph i think teamed up with asc on us a few times/ crashed us fighting them but were past it now (i hope as it wasnt fun for either clan)

I don't really know.

envy42.png

I personally like it considering it makes things interesting and fun

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest? If so did you enjoy it?

Hmm not major at all

They just flamed and tried ddosing our TS but not anymore i guess

dont know if it was a beef but DI used to be like the most wanted and every clan tried beating them but failed in the attemp..Thats probably the best i have seen =/ dont blame me for not knowing if it was a beef or not

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

I personally like it considering it makes things interesting and fun

Hmm not major at all

They just flamed and tried ddosing our TS but not anymore i guess

dont know if it was a beef but DI used to be like the most wanted and every clan tried beating them but failed in the attemp..Thats probably the best i have seen =/ dont blame me for not knowing if it was a beef or not

I blame you...

envy42.png

Yes, it would be boring without it.

Yes when Exodus was still alive, it made for some great fights.

Depends what you mean by NH tactics, but they crashed us and things like that.

I really don't know and don't care enough to think of one.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Depends.

TPR probably had the most beef, then Res. I enjoyed it for the most part.

It was dirty at times, but mainly RSC Propaganda, amazing what clans can fake once they have a "Good" Rep.

Well I killed a cow once and got mad beef, he kept returning non stop, sad nh out lasters.

6590ew.jpg

Yes and no. Why do I say that? Well, there are both positive and negative sides to it.

The positive sides are well, you are pumped for fights with them so you tend to try your very hardest for a victory. If you aren't pumped up for fights then you won't perform as well as you should and that isn't all that fun is it?

The negative sides are pretty obvious. Creates needless stress and problems between clans such as ddosing, crashing, etc.

Yep (kinda obvious tbh). And read above.

I'd rather not comment on that. All I can say is that it went both ways.

Can't really answer this question for the life of me, lol.

j0xPu5R.png

Yup keeps everything interesting.

2 of my clans have and it was fun to fight them and just rip them.

They just try to act like we are the dumb ones and make my clans look bad. but failed because im there.

People are afraid of me, but not my clan. (idk why)

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Yes, without beef, clans would be boring, I enjoyed my rivalries and loling at jagex warning me for "conduct thats not modly" for tt banter in game.

Wanderers/BDK was fun.

KoFH had some idiots split and make a new clan and they were just annoying idiots, I made their leader cry in teamspeak once and I enjoyed it.

Honor always

What is your best runescape.com beef story of all time

There was this idiot named Jsondagreat in classic, and he talked alot of cabbage, so i challenged him to an i quit match, he disconnected. He died. He quit, lol

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Do you enjoy beef in the clan world? hell yea

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest? If so did you enjoy it? lol ye dk had beef with many clans

Did the clan you beefed with stoop to using sad nh tactics or was it a relatively clean rivalry? what is nh?

champ.gif

Do you enjoy beef in the clan world? I guess it's fun watching from the sidelines :twisted:

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest? If so did you enjoy it? Personally didn't enjoy the DV-DF beef because it brought out the worst in a lot of people.

Did the clan you beefed with stoop to using sad nh tactics or was it a relatively clean rivalry? No not really, as rivalries go it was pretty petty.

What is your best runescape.com beef story of all time? I don't like Brut so whenever RoT slapps them i lol :shades:

Proud to have been a Legendary Vindicator

00348.png

Do you enjoy beef in the clan world? YES

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest? If so did you enjoy it? I LOVED IT

Did the clan you beefed with stoop to using sad nh tactics or was it a relatively clean rivalry? NH Tactics

What is your best runescape.com beef story of all time? TPR vs Runescape World 8-)

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Beef or rivalries make the clan world the clan world. It motivates people and keeps a lot of people playing Runescape.

The biggest rivalry I remember was WG vs Distortion. They told us they would hit us every time we stepped into p2p. It was pretty fun as they were really bad so we would spend hours making bank. :P

That had to be the best as I think I got the leader's kill a few times and the most I've ever made from a raid.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Yes.

Yes, and Yes.

nh

idk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I do, I like things to be kept interesting.

Has your current/past clan ever been involved in a major beef fest?

With T0 we had a major rivalry with DV, which cooled when TPR took over after we closed Akeldama/TBJ. In TPR we also have rivalry with Legends Never Die.

When TPR crushed LND in a Melee Binds Matched war, they tried to get us DDoSed lol. Other rivalries have been well, not exactly clean but we've never DDoSed or been DDoSed. Well, maybe Everton on his Windows 98.

Jc 067 and Cedric26080 w141 beef. Serious business which I actually took serious back in the day, lmfao. I'd mass my cc whenever he was there and ended him. I know...I can't believe how I used to be lol...but oh well past is past.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader