19-Aug-10 Dungeoneering � The Occult Floors

Toad

[image]Members only. Requires an Attack level of 62 and a Dungeoneering level of 62. The ring of vigour has a strength bonus, and reduces the cost of any melee special attack by 10%.

SAFE PVP IS NOW OFFICIALLY BROKEN

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

You sir, are a moron.

Good day.

You sir, should read more

Good day.

Apparently you should learn to take your own advice kid.

NO, YOU!!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]Members only. Requires an Attack level of 62 and a Dungeoneering level of 62. The ring of vigour has a strength bonus, and reduces the cost of any melee special attack by 10%.

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

You sir, are a moron.

Good day.

I made that post before they changed the kb article to "any special attack" and before it was clear the 10% referred to the cost, not the spec bar

Also, don't say something like "L2maths" because if the cost reduction were 10% of the bar, those numbers are correct, with a spec restore pot

Anyway, apparently 3 claw specs/3 maul specs is still possible if you use leech spec during the attack. But I highly doubt it's worth giving up turmoil for that.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Just thought I'd post this as it is one of the more annoying puzzles I've come across, it was introduced in the new update. rspuzzle.png

You need to get each ferret on to the corresponding colored pressure plate to open the doors. The ferrets will wander onto them if you are willing to wait I assume, the ferrets always move directly away from you if you are around 2 or 3 squares away from them.

Marksman0010.png

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

-- Voltaire

[hide]

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

You sir, are a moron.

Good day.

You sir, should read more

Good day.

Apparently you should learn to take your own advice kid.

[/hide]

Had you actually read further into the thread, you would have known it was only a misunderstanding of the rings true function. People already told him he was wrong, and he figured it out already for himself as well. You're 4 days late.

I did my reading. You just made a [bleep] out of yourself.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Just thought I'd post this as it is one of the more annoying puzzles I've come across, it was introduced in the new update. http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9359/rspuzzle.png

You need to get each ferret on to the corresponding colored pressure plate to open the doors. The ferrets will wander onto them if you are willing to wait I assume, the ferrets always move directly away from you if you are around 2 or 3 squares away from them.

Oh my god. That puzzle is THE most annoying puzzle ever. <_<

Took me like 5 minutes to lure just one ferret. It's not so annoying when it gives you a smaller room though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Just thought I'd post this as it is one of the more annoying puzzles I've come across, it was introduced in the new update. http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9359/rspuzzle.png

Oh my god. That puzzle is THE most annoying puzzle ever. <_<

Took me like 5 minutes to lure just one ferret. It's not so annoying when it gives you a smaller room though.

It's actually easy. If you stand two squares behind a ferret, it will then run one square forward (Same works with every direction). If you use the scare option, it will run in a random direction so you can get it away from the walls.