19-Aug-10 Dungeoneering � The Occult Floors

Toad

Is it just me or is most of the new music glitched?

Is for me too. Which sucks because I love dungeoneering music. :P

-

Also to get this out there, you supposedly have to hold the magical blastbox in the shield spot for it to use the runes in the box.

Heard they are making a wave/surge box too.

Yup, they confirmed the wave/surge box in the FAQ thread.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-

Also to get this out there, you supposedly have to hold the magical blastbox in the shield spot for it to use the runes in the box.

Either way it's pretty useless. I'm not giving up my shield slot to save a few inventory spaces

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

-

Either way it's pretty useless. I'm not giving up my shield slot to save a few inventory spaces

Depends what the magic bonus of the wave/surge box is. It could potentially be useful at a place like Ice Strykewyrms if you can't use a Yak.

td2sig.jpg

Based on the graphical direction Jagex went with the occult floors, I'm kind of excited to see what warped floors. I wonder if they'll take "warped" literally and abandon some of the previous generic squares for weirder shaped rooms.

Based on the graphical direction Jagex went with the occult floors, I'm kind of excited to see what warped floors. I wonder if they'll take "warped" literally and abandon some of the previous generic squares for weirder shaped rooms.

that'd be cool, but i really hope it's not literal in that we have like... distortion screen effects or something.

fishing.gif

Depends what the magic bonus of the wave/surge box is. It could potentially be useful at a place like Ice Strykewyrms if you can't use a Yak.

The time it takes to get 50K+ tokens is more time than it takes to buy a mage book

It will not surpass arcane

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

that'd be cool, but i really hope it's not literal in that we have like... distortion screen effects or something.

Or something like the cosmic plane with those distorted bubbles. That place literally gives me migraines. :-(

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

magical blast box might be useful. It depends if you keep it on death if you keep all the runes that are stored in it.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I think it's a stupid reward, you don't. Is it that hard to see that we have different opinions? Asking me what my point is stupid, this is a discussion forum. I posted my opinion of the update, you then said whats your point? I clarified my point, and now I'm obviously trying argue, I'm not. You asked me elaborate, I did. What's your point?

When you say "that's a small group to cater to" when Jagex has a history of doing so, when it shouldn't be surprising or even worth noting; that's like saying "Oh hey, this beach has some sand in it." You can have your opinion, as I will have mine, as others would have. But in the middle of your sarcastic critique it seemed that the update legitimately surprised you when really, it's commonplace.

hzvjpwS.gif

Looks like an interesting update; unfortunately I cannot use any of the update at the moment.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I think it's a stupid reward, you don't. Is it that hard to see that we have different opinions? Asking me what my point is stupid, this is a discussion forum. I posted my opinion of the update, you then said whats your point? I clarified my point, and now I'm obviously trying argue, I'm not. You asked me elaborate, I did. What's your point?

When you say "that's a small group to cater to" when Jagex has a history of doing so, when it shouldn't be surprising or even worth noting; that's like saying "Oh hey, this beach has some sand in it." You can have your opinion, as I will have mine, as others would have. But in the middle of your sarcastic critique it seemed that the update legitimately surprised you when really, it's commonplace.

I regularly say this. I'm not surprised, I find it amusing. It is worth noting, it's worth noting that they still release these updates. If you think it isn't worth noting, then it probably isn't worth your time to argue. Also you seem to have changed your mind, are you now agreeing it doesn't cater to nearly anyone? You also have a straw man argument in there, it's not worth addressing.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

I regularly say this. I'm not surprised, I find it amusing. It is worth noting, it's worth noting that they still release these updates. If you think it isn't worth noting, then it probably isn't worth your time to argue. Also you seem to have changed your mind, are you now agreeing it doesn't cater to nearly anyone? You also have a straw man argument in there, it's not worth addressing.

I hate to argue against you the awesome guy who fixed my computer :/, but I am a clanner.

Are you saying Jagex should not release updates for clanners because we are a minority?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Clanners aren't a minority. F2P clanners who actively use fire blast with magical blast box are a minority. Tome of frost offers a higher magic attack bonus. Most f2p clanners have no use for this update. I'd be all for an item that really solidly improved f2p clans, as jagex should throw them a bone every now and again, but this update is not it.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Chaotics are easily attainable in 20-30 hrs now

Also I wonder if rigour/augury are worth buying. They apparently have same drainrate as piety, not 2x

sigcopyaf.png

And apparently rigour only increases accuracy, not max damage.

Why wouldn't it increase damage? The other Range prayers do.

I don't know, but according to people that have it, damage is not increased.

The Knowledge base says Ranged accuracy.

>Knowledge base.

If it increases ranged in the prayer tab, it probably increases ranged levels like other prayers.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Mod Nexus apparently confirmed somewhere that it boosts damage as well as accuracy. so

It wouldn't make sense for it to only boost range accuracy, considering all the other range prayers increase damage. That would make it totally useless.

...And on another note, has any J-Mod confirmed there being an increase in accuracy on the chaotic x-bow? Because as nice as it sounds, I want to pass it off as rumor.

Mod Nexus apparently confirmed somewhere that it boosts damage as well as accuracy. so

It wouldn't make sense for it to only boost range accuracy, considering all the other range prayers increase damage. That would make it totally useless.

...And on another note, has any J-Mod confirmed there being an increase in accuracy on the chaotic x-bow? Because as nice as it sounds, I want to pass it off as rumor.

It'd still be a waste of tokens....

Unless it was pumped to 175+ or had a small bit of Ranged strength.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

It'd still be a waste of tokens....

Unless it was pumped to 175+ or had a small bit of Ranged strength.

30 ranged attack is (very roughly) 10-15% more accuracy. That's a lot.

sigcopyaf.png