19-Aug-10 Dungeoneering � The Occult Floors

Toad

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

necrolord...

100819160859.png

summons skeles, can't walk through them so you have to kill your way past them... we kept dying till we figured out we had to drop ggs right next to the fence and just stay there

but naturally...by the time we figured that out, we had used all of our food, so it was just tele there, get a few shots off, and die

100819161441.png

even though he's a mage, i found prot melee most useful there, kept getting owned when i tried prot mage

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

They said 8 new rewards and we got 5 :(

Oh well if this is 1.75 I hope they do a better job with 2.0 lol.

kinda happy they didnt make to many expensive rewards lol.....because i want eagle eye shield and spent 900k tokens on exp

but i hope 48-60 they pump out the rewards ;)

i will get eagle eye then only spend tokens on charges for rapier long and shield lol so on 48-60 ill be ready ;o

StarViv.png

I think chaotic armor ( or some other 80 def armor) for the 3 classes would be the next logical step for rewards.

They're doing 80 armour later in year none dungeoneering related so it wouldn't work.

Spear would be awesome for corp, waterfiends etc, crossbow needs some upgrading, gauntlets wouldnt go amiss, barrows gloves have been out since 2006? time to upgrade Jagex.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

yes, so (just like the Update article on the Runescape homepage suggests) it's good for F2p players

tome of frost costs 3k more tokens and has twice the magic attack bonus... Where would f2p need to save 2 inventory spots anyway? solo bandos?

Wars in castlewars. Invent space is precious, and people will put lots of time into even the smallest bonuses. Safe CWA is all about the advantage in gear and organization.

hzvjpwS.gif

yes, so (just like the Update article on the Runescape homepage suggests) it's good for F2p players

tome of frost costs 3k more tokens and has twice the magic attack bonus... Where would f2p need to save 2 inventory spots anyway? solo bandos?

Wars in castlewars. Invent space is precious, and people will put lots of time into even the smallest bonuses. Safe CWA is all about the advantage in gear and organization.

Thats a very small group to make a reward for.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Thats a very small group to make a reward for.

I don't see what your point was. Dangerous PvP worlds were catering to a very small group of people, but you don't see people complaining about that. Oh sure, this item has other uses as well, but as a clanmember, that's the absolute first thing that springs to mind.

hzvjpwS.gif

It seems to me that Dangerous PvP actually caters to quite a large population of people. People still make pures and the PvP worlds collectively have many more players than the CW worlds.

Barnabas in Varrock Museum has noticed the popularity of the strange rocks and can now help you further by offering a bag to store them in. On a related note, the chance of getting a rock from Construction activities has been increased slightly.

this has made it a good update for me- i am sick of rocks using my bank space up :)

What's so bothersome about either taking a pair of rocks when you get them to Varrock or clearing out bank space?

That mystery music track remains above Diango's Little Helpers.

From what I've read and heard, the occult bosses sound more and more like GWD/Corp beast. Definitely not my thing.

imevil.jpg

I was looking through my costume room in my house and stumbled across this at the bottom of my toybox...

investigatorstuff.png

Does anyone know what they are/how to get them? I think they were a hidden in this update but I'm not sure, it's not like i look in my toy box straight after every update :P

Can confirm those have never been in the game before this update. Never seen 'em before either.

100819100109.png

o.

Ow. ;_;

I know herbicide isn't efficient, but I'm actually thinking about getting it so I can do an aberrant spectres task without spending 80% of my time right clicking on that grimy guam to see if there is a ranarr underneath it.

That is like the ONLY downside to aberrant spectres IMO, so if I start dungeoning again, that'll be the next reward I get. Already have scroll of life and rapier, and nothing else really piques my interest, barring a maul should I ever get 2m more xp.

That post alone made me want the herbicide. I wouldnt have to go over every pile of herbs 5 times before they dissapear, looking for good herbs anymore.

It seems to me that Dangerous PvP actually caters to quite a large population of people. People still make pures and the PvP worlds collectively have many more players than the CW worlds.

PvP was always a minority. So are clans. And if you think that clans are a small amount of people, I invite you to look at the RSOF. The Jagex Cup. Our site's clan community section. Runescape Community's clan section. Sal's clan section.

Clan Wars Arena worlds are just a poor shadow of what the clan world really is, and if that's your only idea of it, then I pity you. It is far larger than that, and far more engrossing.

hzvjpwS.gif

PvP was always a minority. So are clans. And if you think that clans are a small amount of people, I invite you to look at the RSOF. The Jagex Cup. Our site's clan community section. Runescape Community's clan section. Sal's clan section.

Clan Wars Arena worlds are just a poor shadow of what the clan world really is, and if that's your only idea of it, then I pity you. It is far larger than that, and far more engrossing.

^ this. Pro clan wars are just about the most fun thing to do in the game.

I'm seriously considering dbow spec... it's alot easier to predict a claw spec than a dbow

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Dbow->gmaul?

Dbow -> CM -> Gmaul

Edit: oops Dbow -> Gmaul -> CM is much better

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

The ring doesn't work for DBOW :x. Just sayin', for all the people talking about the DBOW in conjuction with the ring of rigour.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

What's so bothersome about either taking a pair of rocks when you get them to Varrock or clearing out bank space?

It's a bother to have to run to Varrock all the time with the rocks - especially when you are bumping the limit on bank space. If I were doing SH, I'd appreciate the bag.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

The ring doesn't work for DBOW :x. Just sayin', for all the people talking about the DBOW in conjuction with the ring of rigour.

Yes it does

Even if it does (which I'm pretty sure it does) it would decrease dark bow's special attack drain to 58.5% and granite maul's to 45% adding up to 103.5%

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000