19-Aug-10 Dungeoneering � The Occult Floors

Toad

I know herbicide isn't efficient, but I'm actually thinking about getting it so I can do an aberrant spectres task without spending 80% of my time right clicking on that grimy guam to see if there is a ranarr underneath it.

Thats a really good point actually.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone verify that you get your tokens back or not, if you reset your ROK.

You get your tokens back. I got like 10K back

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

is range prayer or curses betterfor armadyl?

I'd go with the Range Prayer.

Debatable, we have no idea what the drain rate is.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I know herbicide isn't efficient, but I'm actually thinking about getting it so I can do an aberrant spectres task without spending 80% of my time right clicking on that grimy guam to see if there is a ranarr underneath it.

I concur. It would be really convenient.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I personally do spectres inside the well with a cannon, and the cannon does most of the work so while it may be a slight convenience it really doesn't help all that much imo.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I personally do spectres inside the well with a cannon, and the cannon does most of the work so while it may be a slight convenience it really doesn't help all that much imo.

So do I (and I'm 100% certain that Bladewing and Mywepon do, too). The problem is that it's pretty tedious having to search through so many piles of herbs in search of the good ones.

dgs5.jpg

Maybe this is my long break from slayer speaking, but I never thought it was that bad.

It's like the instant-kill ability for Gargs. People complain about it all the time and call that ability a blessing, but I never found it to be bad at all.

well leech def (when it reaches full power) drains your opponent's def by 25% (which would similar to raising ranged 20%, right?) and raises yours by 10%. it drains 1 point per 3.6 seconds.

if the range prayer has the same drain rate as augury, it will be 1 point per 1.8 seconds. that means you could use leech ranged (for an additional, eventual 10% boost to ranged), thus getting 35% ranged effectively (I think?) and 25% def for the same rate. so I don't think I'll be getting off of curses.

So do I (and I'm 100% certain that Bladewing and Mywepon do, too). The problem is that it's pretty tedious having to search through so many piles of herbs in search of the good ones.

I guess this is where we differ, I don't mind right clicking the herb piles and sure it maybe a convenience not to do that but I cannot really justify the price of the herbicide for what it does. Maybe you feel differently with higher dung and thus the ability to get tokens faster than I (having friends/dung group probably helps a lot too)

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Maybe this is my long break from slayer speaking, but I never thought it was that bad.

It's like the instant-kill ability for Gargs. People complain about it all the time and call that ability a blessing, but I never found it to be bad at all.

I was never really bothered by it either, but the auto-kill ability is SOOOO much more convenient that I look back on it and wonder why I didn't mind. It's like summoning: I'm very glad that we have it now. How did we do anything before? :lol:

Same thing with the herbacide and spectres, really. A convenience that I REALLY want, only I've always been annoyed by spectres, so I want it before I even have it.

EDIT:

I guess this is where we differ, I don't mind right clicking the herb piles and sure it maybe a convenience not to do that but I cannot really justify the price of the herbicide for what it does. Maybe you feel differently with higher dung and thus the ability to get tokens faster than I (having friends/dung group probably helps a lot too)

Unlike Bladewing, I don't have my rapier yet, and I'm gonna get a second chaotic weapon immediately after, so herbacide is out of the question for a long time for me. ;) Convenient, but I'll endure my pain for a bit longer.

dgs5.jpg

Is it worth have the 3 pietys > curses to tribrid, then? Each class sort of has a healing ability now, though not really as good as soul split since for ranged and melee they are special attacks.

Rapid Renewal can't even compare to Soul Split. I'd take the curses over the modern prayers any day.

Rapid Renewal also has a ridic high drainrate

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

dibujouxv.png

lol, that wasn't normal, i lost my bound items and sort of disconnected and connected, my items we're on the floor(except bound ones), i also was on the normal spellbook, so couldn't home tele to base.

also, some people found a glitch where if you completed f35, before you reset you could enter to the auto gruoping system for f36(in f2p), but of course couln't play the floor, maybe that's what glitched me?

W00t!

PrimalChainbody.png

Solo Med dungeon, I'll accept that 1 death I got just for getting this nice little piece of armour, I think the Promethium platebody is better, but this will do for me.

Two Necromancers summoned two level 121 Zombies and they all hit high hits on me, 3 hit K.O'd in 1 round! Curses for letting my prayer run down to zero!

Thunderous is actually a very cool boss, very fitting to be the final guardian of the occult floors.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

W00t!

PrimalChainbody.png

Solo Med dungeon, I'll accept that 1 death I got just for getting this nice little piece of armour, I think the Promethium platebody is better, but this will do for me.

Two Necromancers summoned two level 121 Zombies and they all hit high hits on me, 3 hit K.O'd in 1 round! Curses for letting my prayer run down to zero!

you must like the crush bonus then. Because all the other bonuses can't even top katagon plate.

W00t!

PrimalChainbody.png

you must like the crush bonus then. Because all the other bonuses can't even top katagon plate.

Wasn't particularly sure if lower tiers of platebody armour was also higher, but ah well it doesn't matter much when you solo small and med dungeons.

The Magical blastbox is so useless. Why can't it store wave and surge spells aswell... <_<

It's probably only intended for free players, lolz.

That being said, it still isn't that useful. What do you save from that, 2 more food spaces?

2 food spaces, only f2p spells, 40k tokens, likely low alch price.

TROLOLOLLOLOLOLOL.

O.O

So repeating my question from the second page, does anyone know if you need sound for this new super boss that talks?

No, when he says "Come to me" (or something similar to that) or "this is" (I think that is where cracks appear on floor) hide behind pillar and remain hidden until its over, especially with come to me or he heals to near full if not full.

MAGE HIM, Vengeance is really helpful on this boss problem is if one person in your team is slow to react then it's good game rest of your team ;).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png