Toad

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smelly, can you spoil the mechanic of the bosses >.>

Which one? :P

All of them? :(

- I haven't had gravecreeper the trio prayer switch, so you have to weapon switch it's pretty easy

- The Necrolord is a range boss, not tried mage but I dont suspect it to hit, the hands are like a wall you can't go over them he summons skeletons you have to kill (or you can tank).

- Rebound Behemoth - Is similar to KQ multiple overhead prayers, there's lodestones similar to Stomp in the corner you have to deactivate, to disable the prayer, he hits pretty hard not sure how to evade that (only had him twice it hits like shadowforger on that attack) there's tiles on floor to stand on not sure of those are decorative or deliberate.

C6 F47 Now (I'll be gone for about 40 minutes If I find a fun way to defeating the Thunderous I will :))

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[image]Members only. Requires an Attack level of 62 and a Dungeoneering level of 62. The ring of vigour has a strength bonus, and reduces the cost of any melee special attack by 10%.

SAFE PVP IS NOW OFFICIALLY BROKEN

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

I guess it's a good thing the rest of us graduated first grade math.

i didn't want to have to do this, but i will camp this thread until i pass out if sseli or i get any more crap about this...

if special attacks were to cost "sp points", this could have all been avoided. a 10% reduction of the cost of a special attack would then obviously mean that the special attack would cost .9 * the sp point cost of the attack.

however, we measure special attacks in percent of the full special attack bar. so when you say percent, it's ambiguous.

dragon claw's spec take 45% with the ring

45%+45%=90%

90%+ spec restore's 25%= 115%

45%+45%+45% does not equal 115%.

Even if his original math was right, he's complaining before he even understood the mechanics of the ring.

tl;dr STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PVP BEING BROKEN

[image]Members only. Requires an Attack level of 62 and a Dungeoneering level of 62. The ring of vigour has a strength bonus, and reduces the cost of any melee special attack by 10%.

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

i didn't want to have to do this, but i will camp this thread until i pass out if sseli or i get any more crap about this...

if special attacks were to cost "sp points", this could have all been avoided. a 10% reduction of the cost of a special attack would then obviously mean that the special attack would cost .9 * the sp point cost of the attack.

however, we measure special attacks in percent of the full special attack bar. so when you say percent, it's ambiguous.

45%+45%=90%

Even if his original math was right, he's complaining before he even understood the mechanics of the ring.

we were under the misconception that it would be 40% for a claw spec, ie, 50% of a special attack bar, minus 10% (we thought of the special attack bar, as in the same units a special attack is measured in), = 40%. 100% + 25% of a pot = 125% = three claw specs with 5% left over

</td></tr></table>?

fishing.gif

I just got a random box without a lamp option - is that new?

It was quiz master wasnt it? He doesnt give one. There might be others that dont aswell.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

45%+45%=90%

we were under the misconception that it would be 40% for a claw spec, ie, 50% of a special attack bar, minus 10% (we thought of the special attack bar, as in the same units a special attack is measured in), = 40%. 100% + 25% of a pot = 125% = three claw specs with 5% left over

</td></tr></table>?

which brings me back to my point

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PVP BEING BROKEN

an update is out for 30 seconds and you're already complaining about PVP being broken, every update isn't out to get you. It's annoying to see on the front page of every update how Jagex has broken the game.

maybe, before posting PVP IS BR0k3N END OF TEH WORLD!!!! sit back, wait a second, think it over and calm down.

I just got a random box without a lamp option - is that new?

It was quiz master wasnt it? He doesnt give one. There might be others that dont aswell.

I've had lamps from the Quiz Master before so it's not that. It's random pretty much.

I wish more information were given on the In Other News sections. Saying the chances of a contruction rock have been 'slightly increased' could mean just about anything I want it to. If a 1/10 chance increases to 2/10, it's only slight, but it's a huge difference (10% to 20%). If a 1/1000 chance increases to 2/1000, it's only slight, but you'd be an idiot to suggest it makes much of a difference (0.1% to 0.2% is still negligable).

Can't complain about the bag though. Nice surprise there.

If anyone is interested i could take a peek in the cache and check if there are some new Primal items.

Doooooo iittttttt plleeaasseeeee

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

If anyone is interested i could take a peek in the cache and check if there are some new Primal items.

If noone else is, I'm interested! :wink:

Correction, SAFE pvp was broken. It's a big deal if you die there and keep ALL of your items. :razz:

Gravecreeper: chain bodies

Runed behemoth: Mage bottoms

skeletal trio: shortbows(?)

Not sure if already posted.

I wonder if primal chain is better than prome plate. Too bored to actually compare them now.

[spoiler=junk]

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

45%+45%=90%

</td></tr></table>?

an update is out for 30 seconds and you're already complaining about PVP being broken, every update isn't out to get you. It's annoying to see on the front page of every update how Jagex has broken the game.

maybe, before posting PVP IS BR0k3N END OF TEH WORLD!!!! sit back, wait a second, think it over and calm down.

interestingly enough i've not once talked about pvp in my posts, and even if i had, we were talking about the problems that would arise, if the ring functioned in a way that it has turned out not to, so it's moot. now i'm just justifying the legitimacy of the flat-rate-reduction-to-the-cost-of=special-attacks-when-wearing-the-ring-of-vigour paradigm, because people are saying that we're idiots who can't comprehend first grade mathematics.

fishing.gif

New items are celestial/sag bottoms, primal chain, primal b axe, primal legs, and sag shortbow

Nothing else?

(how do you people figure this out? :unsure:)

A ton of people rushed all the floors to check out these stuff.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Look at my QC'd level, then look at the floor I'm on. We were able to do the highest floor that the highest level dungeoneer in our group could do. We had 74, 80, and 85 DGing, respectively. FREE PRESTIGE PLOX.

3176r1x.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Well, i guess i don't have to look in the cache then, cheers.

Hell no, there may be new slayer items, and I doubt any of us would mind to see the graphic of the items.

Aka just do it >.<

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

[spoiler=junk]

3 CLAW SPECS IN A ROW

3 MAUL SPECS IN A ROW

8 DDS SPECS IN A ROW

GOOD GAME

45%+45%=90%

</td></tr></table>?

interestingly enough i've not once talked about pvp in my posts, and even if i had, we were talking about the problems that would arise, if the ring functioned in a way that it has turned out not to, so it's moot. now i'm just justifying the legitimacy of the flat-rate-reduction-to-the-cost-of=special-attacks-when-wearing-the-ring-of-vigour paradigm, because people are saying that we're idiots who can't comprehend first grade mathematics.

but I wasn't arguing with you either, you specifically said that you would "camp this post to defend yourself and sseli"

i was specifically telling sseli to stop complaining about pvp being broken when you came to his rescue. so lets just stop arguing and be happy with our update.

Book case puzzle.

4 bookcases with rotate option

1) face them all towards northern/southern/eastern/western direction where there are 4 bookcases with examines of, yellow, green, red, blue books, see which fire at the bookcases.

2) rotate the bookcases to face each other to transfer books as they arent in right order, the book could be firing red to the green bookcase for example, your job is to face the rotated cases until the colours correspond to the ones adjacent to them (which transfers red to red for example)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Apparently you were not the only one who misinterpreted the description, the first threads on RSOF are popping up to ask for a refund lol.