Calling out the Clan Community

Danny_TeamDan

You responded to basically 0 of my points so I take that to mean you agree with me, thanks. And if you do not think that is the cause of the decline please present another reason as to why tip.it cd is basically dead?

What point didn't I respond to? Pretty sure whatever you presented, I responded to clearly--if not in that post then the other 10 I've made if you bothered to read the thread.

You can bring your complaints to me via PM, if you want, but you're spamming the topic now just to have your 5 mins of fame.

Yes my 5 minutes of fame. If you ever want to be a good moderator (doubtful this will occur) try getting the notion out of your head that you are always correct. This thread was made to present ideas not for you to pretend tip.it forums have no issues and you have everything under control. Cheers for the perfect example as to why these forums have slumped.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have a troll-free "inactive" forums than let those sad kids do their thing.

:thumbup:

so you'd rather have boring forums that are like hanging out at your grandmas retirement center, then actually active forums? Yes this is a very intelligent post.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I'd rather have a troll-free "inactive" forums than let those sad kids do their thing.

so you'd rather have boring forums that are like hanging out at your grandmas retirement center, then actually active forums? Yes this is a very intelligent post.

To be fair he's more of the kinda poster that focuses on his clans topics or topics concerning his clan, so naturally he won't like trolls.

6590ew.jpg

Sadly by active ones you mean forums that are controlled by 8 year olds who do nothing but troll and flame.

So yeah, I'd rather hang out at my grandmas retirement center than play with kids in the kindergarten.

Titans Revolution

trjccc1.png

Sadly by active ones you mean forums that are controlled by 8 year olds who do nothing but troll and flame.

So yeah, I'd rather hang out at my grandmas retirement center than play with kids in the kindergarten.

I'm sorry you feel hurt because your clan got trolled, maybe this is a sutle hint to change some things? Also by your post count it seems that you are incredibly active and pay attention to these boards a lot, seeing as your clan gets trolled because of the ridiculous warring rules you fight for or the fact that you think you are actually good I don't think you of all people have a clear mind as to why trolls make forums active.

eosss4.png

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

You are one of those sad 8 year olds too?

You can keep trolling my clan, I'm not worried.

Your clan will die soon, whereas my clan will continue to evolve and thrive, as we did lately by winning one of the Jagex'c Cup sub divisions with a pull of 75 people.

Titans Revolution

trjccc1.png

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

Your clan will die soon, whereas my clan will continue to evolve and thrive, as we did lately by winning one of the Jagex'c Cup sub divisions with a pull of 75 people.

You say you dislike trolls yet you call people 8 yr olds :S:S seems like you too do your fair share of trollin'

6590ew.jpg

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

What is this I don't even, actually to tell you the truth my clan died in 2008 after the wilderness was removed, but im 100% sure they were better then your clan will ever be, two Im actually not 8 years old but thank you for your concern as to keep these forums kid free, three seems like it took you quite a while to type this out and its like what 50 words? Four you seem to hate trolls so much because maybe your clan is idiotic enough to post stupid stuff on these boards resulting in the trolling of TR or whatever. despite popular belief we dont troll anyone at any time for the sake of trolling we troll clans/teams that post dumb stuff.

eosss4.png

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

You say you dislike trolls yet you call people 8 yr olds :S:S seems like you too do your fair share of trollin'

And not a single word to Madcat who started trolling my clan without any clear reason while being completely off topic.

Expected.

Titans Revolution

trjccc1.png

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

You honestly have no idea how intelligent trolls could save these forums instead you are talking about all of the 8 year old kids that troll your clan on here, I guess all of Tipit is 8. I suggest you really understand and think about what you post before u end up posting, and what's the community cup never heard of it.

Trolls not only give a little more heated discussion to topics, but they bring out the white knights who try to counteract the troll, sure some sorts of trolling wont help Tip It, but intelligent trolls as Dandaman has done has sparked debates within topics, these debates have contributed to more of an insight on the topic written as a whole, or even a war that has occurred, and more people will get into it because of a troll post.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

You can say that you got rid of the "non intelligent" trolls which made tip.it a better place etc etc. But that is quite obviously false is the activity has slumped considerably from last summer to this. Tip.it was impressively active last summer and seemed to be rising untill certain people got mod and prominent members were unnecessarily banned. You say that legends (ie. Everton/Hitman) were banned for unnecessary trolling, however as madcat (di founder) stated times have changed beef should be expected on every topic. Of course if it is out of hand and just "stfu dumb 4n slave l0l your clan is bad" should probably be removed. But if they are expressing their points in an intelligent manner. I don't see why this should be categorized as trolling and warrant a ban.

As for Everton he was banned for having a default name [bleep] Off on #clans. IRC is not equivalant to forums lol. If somebody is banned on #cdrsc they are not banned on Zybez. So your points are completely and utterly invalid. You can bring a handful of solace here and things might be slightly active for a bit but things will not really change until the moderators attitudes change.

tl;dr You can badmouth the qualities of the posters we used to have but you cannot deny it made the forums more interesting, active, and fun

You have no idea why everton was banned, so don't try to claim you do.

I don't believe having unintelligent trolls makes the forum anything more than active - it ends up being the same old "u mad bro" time and time again, which is neither interesting nor fun.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

You honestly have no idea how intelligent trolls could save these forums instead you are talking about all of the 8 year old kids that troll your clan on here, I guess all of Tipit is 8. I suggest you really understand and think about what you post before u end up posting, and what's the community cup never heard of it.

Trolls not only give a little more heated discussion to topics, but they bring out the white knights who try to counteract the troll, sure some sorts of trolling wont help Tip It, but intelligent trolls as Dandaman has done has sparked debates within topics, these debates have contributed to more of an insight on the topic written as a whole, or even a war that has occurred, and more people will get into it because of a troll post.

This

In my opinion theres no much of a forum when everybody does the same thing over and over again. I have seen people do stuffs such as :thumbup:. Its not hard to express your opinion about the outcome...instead of just saying gratz you can always add some spice to your post

Like amateurnoob said.. trolls like dandaman have made this forum active and i support this topic 100%

NUFF SAID

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Ban E-Vade

In that case, it's unsurprising he's misrepresenting the reason for his ban.

polvCwJ.gif

Ban E-Vade

I heard he got banned for IRC for the above reason and thengot a 30 day ban for "trolling". He then made a new account to say the ban was ridiculous and then got perm banned.

Just what I've heard though (H)

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

Why are you trolling my age? I am offended. My clan's going to die too? That's a mature comment to post. And you're supposed to be the mature one!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

Yeah Titans REVOLUTION ftw! U Won the community cup pulling 75/226 people congrats?

Ban E-Vade

I heard he got banned for IRC for the above reason and thengot a 30 day ban for "trolling". He then made a new account to say the ban was ridiculous and then got perm banned.

It isn't the policy of staff to reveal details of an individual user's ban, and obviously I've got no place to say anything, but I can assure you that is a complete falsehood.

polvCwJ.gif

Ban E-Vade

It isn't the policy of staff to reveal details of an individual user's ban, and obviously I've got no place to say anything, but I can assure you that is a complete falsehood.

Yeah, I'm not even staff and I know how it happened. akonsup.png

Don't say anything unless you know it's true unless you expect to get called out on it.

j0xPu5R.png

You seem mad bro.

Don't tell me.

Why are you trolling my age? I am offended. My clan's going to die too? That's a mature comment to post. And you're supposed to be the mature one!

ur clans thriving at all levels official clan. Gratz.

It is about time we start doing something about this! Honestly every war post I've read is someone QUOTING another post.. Yes, I admit I have done it once or twice but it was to prove a point..

Save the CD!

phimproved.png

Ban E-Vade

I'll confirm that, although It's against policy to give details.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Good to see the community or at least some of the community making an effort. It will become more active AND interesting if there is at least some level of intelligence behind each post. Those short little internet phrases that are so common don't really promote either activity or anything at all really.

What happens is really up to the community, this topic already seems to have created an interesting discussion (aside from some of lack of intelligence posts aforementioned).

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

I got like 175 posts from posting gratz to the winning clan. Do not take that away from me! But I will actually try to post differently on every topic.

Erh, it aint so hard, simply read the entire topic and give YOUR opinion about the war, thats already original enough!

but like "Gratz RSD :thumbup: | Nice one TT, BLNT EoS :thumbup:

That just points out a childish way of getting free post count.

Lets do this, Save the CD ! :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

I got like 175 posts from posting gratz to the winning clan. Do not take that away from me! But I will actually try to post differently on every topic.

Erh, it aint so hard, simply read the entire topic and give YOUR opinion about the war, thats already original enough!

but like "Gratz RSD :thumbup: | Nice one TT, BLNT EoS :thumbup:

That just points out a childish way of getting free post count.

Lets do this, Save the CD ! :thumbup:

you forgot the :thumbup: only lol..

@jacksparrow: if a change to the system happens then i can assure your post counts won't be taken considerring changes are made after the update(thats what im expecting?lol)

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png