I just combined Quest and Achievement armour.

N0x

The helm's my favorite :D

Epic drawings; it would be great if Jagex did this. Once you've done concepts of the whole set, you really should make a drawing of a character in the whole set, with some text by the side explaining the pieces and how they are made, and then send it to [email protected]

There's no doubt in my mind that this could make it into the gallery once you've done the whole set - just make sure you sort out the kinks in that platebody though :P

Also, I'm loving the sash, so maybe you could include the full quest set in your concept as well |^_^|

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

They look awesome, especially the helmet! Keep it up :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

The helm's my favorite :D

Epic drawings; it would be great if Jagex did this. Once you've done concepts of the whole set, you really should make a drawing of a character in the whole set, with some text by the side explaining the pieces and how they are made, and then send it to [email protected]

There's no doubt in my mind that this could make it into the gallery once you've done the whole set - just make sure you sort out the kinks in that platebody though :P

Also, I'm loving the sash, so maybe you could include the full quest set in your concept as well |^_^|

That was my exact intention. :D

they should make another acheivment diary that gives legs

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

they should make another acheivment diary that gives legs

They already plan on doing exactly that. With an amulet, too. the Kharidian Achievement Diary is under development. Then they'll work on Morytania.

Loving the theme thats going on here.

Not a big fan of the platebody, but i honestly dont like any platebodies in RS except for the Bandos and Armadyl ones. :P

Ring looks rather nice though.

Wondering, do you draw them out, then scan them into your pc before adding color shading etc in a picture editing program?

Naw, I just do it all digitally on Gimp. I used to own a runescape fan art website, but due to inactivity and senior years in highschool I had to close it down. As of lately my photoshop has been acting unresponsive, so I'm just getting used to Gimp. As you can see from each picture, I've tried many different styles. This is just my way of experimenting before I make a final piece...Just to get the hang of things. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very, very well drawn and it looks great!

The only thing I don't like is the Quest Cape set. Maybe a little reshuffling? Like have the entire cape black to represent the Ardy Cape, the end of it cut like the Legends, then the Quest Cape icon, then a Gold Trim on the tassels for the Gold Leaf? I'll draw you what I mean and post it here later tonight :^_^:

I really... really love the Sash of Accomplishment <3:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

There have been few posts on this forum, for which I get a stirring on the inside. This post provided enough stirring for over 40 potential babies. You have done the world a favor.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge