$300 AU to spend, dunno what on

remoteman

well u see mum promised me an ipod if i got dux of my year, but she was kinda joking, and i new that i could never do it. well anyway i decided to go for it, and put in a whole lot of effort this year, especially last term. so anyway i got dux today :D but since the begginning of the year (wheh she said i would get one) i ended up bying a samsung mp3 so i do't really want an ipod. she said i could get something 2 the value of. so that $300 AU, or 224.228 USD, or 190.442 EUR or 129.022 GBP, i think that covers the majour ones :D well yer post ure suggestions. i have $800 dollars in bank aswell, so i could get something big but u can change that one ureself :D ok thx,

remoteman472

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Would be a lot easier if we knew what kind of things you like and dislike.

With 200e you could get an ok cell phone with like 1 megapixel camera.

Bigger harddrive is never a bad choice, with that cash you could get enough space to dl almost as much por... studying material as you want.

If you take some money from your bank account, you'd have enough for a big lcd screen.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Firsty, gratz on getting dux - very well done ;)

---

The mobile option doesn't sound too bad.

Although it'd really depend on which one you already got.

And without knowing your likes / dislikes... kind of a bit hard to throw ideas around.

right soz, i have just bought a camera phone, i have a bodyboard and a bike. i don't have a computer or a camera so maybe that could do...

ad dux is top of ure class over all for the whole year.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

What is dux?

Top accademic student for the graduating class.

lol but i'm in year 9, so top of year 9, not graduating class but same thing pretty much

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

If you don't know what to spend it on, don't spend it yet. You'll buy something you don't really want now, and a month later you see something you really want and you can't afford it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Save it and put it towards and Xbox360 :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

get the 1100 and put it all into some sort of long-term managed fund account that earns interest. lock it up n forget bout it til ur like iunno, older, then u will have thousands maybe tens of thousands to play with. go with some1 like shadforths or similar.

111yr4.jpg

get the 1100 and put it all into some sort of long-term managed fund account that earns interest. lock it up n forget bout it til ur like iunno, older, then u will have thousands maybe tens of thousands to play with. go with some1 like shadforths or similar.
Those things are rubbish. you never get as much as they advertise. You are lucky to even break even on some of those building society savings schemes. If you put in 1100 and lock it away 10 years you might have maybe 1300 at the end.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol livin the pizza idea :D i am thinking about a digital camera, because i would really like one can anyone suggest a good one? i am also working next week, so u can add about 320 to it but i don't really want 2 spend that with the ipod money. thanks for all the imput

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

why would you pay so much for a phone with a [cabbage] camera when you could just use a normal phone and a half decent camera.

people seem to be tricked by the 1MP phone cameras. just dont expect to have a photo-worthy photo with it.

if you need to ask on a forum what to buy with your money, you dont need anything, and should therefore send the money to me so i can put it to good use.

buy a [cabbage]ty pocket bike or something. you can get them for under 300 on ebay.