hi friends remember me? ~~~``311 deaths``~~~

cho0ber

I never seen you pk high level.

if that was aimed at 311Deaths then he pked at high level alot more than you :roll:

Other then the fact all i did was train or pk high level. Funny being level 110 plus where else would i pk ? The castle.....

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and deaths, in the end, i think we were mates or something, but you were not that good as you thought you were. Yea, alot above average but not that much ;)

None of you were that good lol...

You were level 80's pking at level 13, in fact better yet, you were level 80+ pures pking at level 13. When adx was a lvl 80 impure (and i was always mega impure) i pked higher level lol, i made Jupita a castle pker and when he'd gotten to 80 combat i was going to hobs and rune mines... In fact i took Shr3k up there too lol.. N he was like 65 combat.

I still remember killing Max333 with Jupita when i was about 77 combat because he kept logging on site of Adx.

I know you're not speaking of me like that. And to the person above you, just ask around about RSC and my name. I wasn't just at the castle; I was all over the place.
You were? was that after rs2 was released? Only way i would have met you is if you were some lvl 80 that i killed and didnt bother to remember your name.

after 02 all castle pkers sucked lol. Best days were when nyd partizan cattie brie dsm me and what not pked castle. So much bsing and what not went on there it was actually fun. Plus there wasnt all them dam one item pures there.

ha... I think the pures from when I was a castle pker could have taken you scrubs :P but the 1 itemers were [bleep]ing annoying

and adx, I was level 80 pure and I would pk at castle sometimes.. it was an easy way to get kills because I could attack little 70 pures and 3 hit them because of their defense... but pking high lvl wild was a lot more fun.

but on the note of your character being 80 impure and what not. he was probably level 80 before I even started a pure... so it was really a whole different ball game back then. You see, when my pure was finally in the 80s, I loved finding impure 80s who pked at rocks and hobs, they were the easiest kills ever. I don't really think you had all that much to worry about as far as pures go when you were level 80 (though I'm not really sure because I don't know when you were what lvl lol...)

Other then the fact all i did was train or pk high level. Funny being level 110 plus where else would i pk ? The castle.....

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me :shame: I always saw 311Deaths in top wildy lol, then again, being that he was over 80hp he didn't just log on sight.... What was your excuse? :roll:

and adx, I was level 80 pure and I would pk at castle sometimes.. it was an easy way to get kills because I could attack little 70 pures and 3 hit them because of their defense... but pking high lvl wild was a lot more fun.

but on the note of your character being 80 impure and what not. he was probably level 80 before I even started a pure... so it was really a whole different ball game back then. You see, when my pure was finally in the 80s, I loved finding impure 80s who pked at rocks and hobs, they were the easiest kills ever. I don't really think you had all that much to worry about as far as pures go when you were level 80 (though I'm not really sure because I don't know when you were what lvl lol...)

There were still pures back then lol, they were a different class too.. Www Gsb1(?) Da Tru mack, Da Real Mack, Zar Family 2, Unbeaten and Blick was naturally at the castle too lol :P True castle pking took off alot more afterwards but as soon as the castle was put into the wilderness it became a focal point to lower level pking then as time went on people kept training and became unable to detach themselves from the castle which was why eventually we had 95 hpers pking at level 13 lol.. Ridicularse.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me :shame: I always saw 311Deaths in top wildy lol, then again, being that he was over 80hp he didn't just log on sight.... What was your excuse? :roll:

There were still pures back then lol, they were a different class too.. Www Gsb1(?) Da Tru mack, Da Real Mack, Zar Family 2, Unbeaten and Blick was naturally at the castle too lol :P True castle pking took off alot more afterwards but as soon as the castle was put into the wilderness it became a focal point to lower level pking then as time went on people kept training and became unable to detach themselves from the castle which was why eventually we had 95 hpers pking at level 13 lol.. Ridicularse.

seen ya twice in f2p, died to you both times. Cause of your team. Ill give you your catching was good , but i didnt stand a chance agaisnt more then one person maging plus some one fighting me equal stats almost . Any how , what ever floats your ego.

And 311 deaths , i doubt seriously the people who pked castle with you could honestly touch those who pked before ya. Besides , how hard is it to 3 hit some one in monks robes any how?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

seen ya twice in f2p, died to you both times. Cause of your team. Ill give you your catching was good , but i didnt stand a chance agaisnt more then one person maging plus some one fighting me equal stats almost . Any how , what ever floats your ego.

And 311 deaths , i doubt seriously the people who pked castle with you could honestly touch those who pked before ya. Besides , how hard is it to 3 hit some one in monks robes any how?

Bro, he was better then you... And if you only ran into him twice... then you must not have pked very much.

I saw him everytime there was a war, or i went on uk servers on the weekends. Im not kidding, every time i went the uk servers at rocks, adx was there. He would just wait. All day long. Like he had nothing better to do.

Let his ego grow... it could only get to a certian point, then its funny for everyone else.

I only pked in monks robes for a couple months in like 2002 when i was like 12 defense, i was adam pure for a while and at that time i wore adam armor, when i became rune pure i wore rune armor. i always skulled, never ran on site, and always fought to no food. and all that as a lvl 70 something pker fighting players sometimes 40 lvls higher.. you on the other hand would log on sight of people who werent 40 lvls higher than you, run full food, and whine the whole way to edge bank. and i barely 3 hit anyone,

at lvl 70s i had 40 prayer, and a lot of attack, not purely strength so i definitely wasnt 3 hittin a lvl 100 too often, its called catching meet, its how the GOOD pkers got their kills, pking wasnt entirely stat based... sorry if you didnt get that memo

I only pked in monks robes for a couple months in like 2002 when i was like 12 defense, i was adam pure for a while and at that time i wore adam armor, when i became rune pure i wore rune armor. i always skulled, never ran on site, and always fought to no food. and all that as a lvl 70 something pker fighting players sometimes 40 lvls higher.. you on the other hand would log on sight of people who werent 40 lvls higher than you, run full food, and whine the whole way to edge bank. and i barely 3 hit anyone,

at lvl 70s i had 40 prayer, and a lot of attack, not purely strength so i definitely wasnt 3 hittin a lvl 100 too often, its called catching meet, its how the GOOD pkers got their kills, pking wasnt entirely stat based... sorry if you didnt get that memo

Who are you? Why do you have a big ego? What game are you talking about..? its not catching that made good pkers good, it was luck. Whoever says otherwise can ask people like sue, he was probely better then adx at catching, he was just very very unlucky.

Who are you? Why do you have a big ego? What game are you talking about..? its not catching that made good pkers good, it was luck. Whoever says otherwise can ask people like sue, he was probely better then adx at catching, he was just very very unlucky.

Lol Unit you talk about me having an ego but now you're essentially saying that even if you were a fantastic catcher you weren't classed as a great pker because you were unlucky? :roll:

Sue and Zorro were immensely lucky lol, hell i've seen Sue disconnect and when he got back on he'd 3 hit the person attacking him without even seeing it happen lol and need i say anything about Zorro, he was quite a turbulent character.

Bro, he was better then you... And if you only ran into him twice... then you must not have pked very much.

I saw him everytime there was a war, or i went on uk servers on the weekends. Im not kidding, every time i went the uk servers at rocks, adx was there. He would just wait. All day long. Like he had nothing better to do.

You bringing up my ego is just a tired insult from a long list of losers that never had anything better to say. Here's Meet 2+ years on still trying to save face by insinuating i couldn't kill him alone and needed a team lol talk about a huge amount of pride from someone who clearly had no integrity (on Rs don't get all rl on me lol)

You have a point though.. Albeit that you're only helping to prove Meets inaccurate or 'choice memory' there would have been few if any wars that i would not have gone to, though i think what Meet was trying to say was there was only two times when i managed to attack him before he could log and he died from there, all the other times when he logged he just ''didn't see me'' or ''it was dinner time'' :lol:

I also liked the backhanded help Unit but honestly, if you saw me at rocks that much it would have been more than 4-0 to me lol :wink: and don't forget Meet said i didn't even pk on freeplay lol :P and i certainly didn't go to the rune rocks on P2p lol :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I never said you were a prayer newb. I said you pked castle during the era of prayer newbs. Not hard to hit on or 3 hit people wearing monk robes.

And you have no idea of how i pked , who i pked, who killed me etc , because i never seen you high level wild, and the fact you started pking at the castle a year after i went inpure.

And unit , who knows maybe your right. It was 3 plus years ago any how when we use to pk.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Lol Unit you talk about me having an ego but now you're essentially saying that even if you were a fantastic catcher you weren't classed as a great pker because you were unlucky? :roll:

Sue and Zorro were immensely lucky lol, hell i've seen Sue disconnect and when he got back on he'd 3 hit the person attacking him without even seeing it happen lol and need i say anything about Zorro, he was quite a turbulent character.

You bringing up my ego is just a tired insult from a long list of losers that never had anything better to say. Here's Meet 2+ years on still trying to save face by insinuating i couldn't kill him alone and needed a team lol talk about a huge amount of pride from someone who clearly had no integrity (on Rs don't get all rl on me lol)

You have a point though.. Albeit that you're only helping to prove Meets inaccurate or 'choice memory' there would have been few if any wars that i would not have gone to, though i think what Meet was trying to say was there was only two times when i managed to attack him before he could log and he died from there, all the other times when he logged he just ''didn't see me'' or ''it was dinner time'' :lol:

I also liked the backhanded help Unit but honestly, if you saw me at rocks that much it would have been more than 4-0 to me lol :wink: and don't forget Meet said i didn't even pk on freeplay lol :P and i certainly didn't go to the rune rocks on P2p lol :P

Never logged on site of any body. And you talk about integrity on rs? Who was the one who use to bs friends even when they were green dots and make up stupid excuses about why you attacked them or what not.

You pretend to be some kind of god on rs with every post you make. Your 2 years older and havent matured a bit.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I never said you were a prayer newb. I said you pked castle during the era of prayer newbs. Not hard to hit on or 3 hit people wearing monk robes.

And you have no idea of how i pked , who i pked, who killed me etc , because i never seen you high level wild, and the fact you started pking at the castle a year after i went inpure.

And unit , who knows maybe your right. It was 3 plus years ago any how when we use to pk.

i pked deep before u went impure used to always see u afcing at hobs. get it right

i pked deep before u went impure used to always see u afcing at hobs. get it right

funny how i only sat at the hobs if cpolgara , king obi, dsm (back when we was mates) , or a nother friend was there.

I did all my training on p2p. Especially when i was pure , jungle spiders and blesseds ftw eh.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Never logged on site of any body. And you talk about integrity on rs? Who was the one who use to bs friends even when they were green dots and make up stupid excuses about why you attacked them or what not.

You pretend to be some kind of god on rs with every post you make. Your 2 years older and havent matured a bit.

Course you never logged on sight :roll: Like you only saw me in the wildy twice lol.. Even Gearshifter saw me in the wildy more times than that, n how much was Gear in the wild? :roll:

Oh and i never made up stupid excuses as to why i'd backstab someone.. I would just do it cause i wanted to lol.. You do realise it was a game yes? I had green dots and i had friends.. Friends were the ones i actually spoke to and green dots were simply expendable, Rs was never really a social outlet to me like it must have been to you.. Having a green dot that i had no real contact with was simply one less person to fight.

What can i say about maturity? I try and dumb it down to reply to you, seems i'm doing a good job :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Course you never logged on sight :roll: Like you only saw me in the wildy twice lol.. Even Gearshifter saw me in the wildy more times than that, n how much was Gear in the wild? :roll:

Oh and i never made up stupid excuses as to why i'd backstab someone.. I would just do it cause i wanted to lol.. You do realise it was a game yes? I had green dots and i had friends.. Friends were the ones i actually spoke to and green dots were simply expendable, Rs was never really a social outlet to me like it must have been to you.. Having a green dot that i had no real contact with was simply one less person to fight.

What can i say about maturity? I try and dumb it down to reply to you, seems i'm doing a good job :thumbsup:

[bleep]er, you bsed me... i thought it was because i was your friend who stole your kill... but i guess it was because im expendable... eh oh well

[bleep], you bsed me... i thought it was because i was your friend who stole your kill... but i guess it was because im expendable... eh oh well

Honestly it doesnt matter to much. 50 years from now im sure adx will still be gloating about himself for being such a pker on rs.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Honestly it doesnt matter to much. 50 years from now im sure adx will still be gloating about himself for being such a pker on rs.

And you'll still be replying in the most dimwitted ways possible \'

Unit, i was probably just in a bad mood lol :P I think i backstabbed Swifty the first time because Sue and Zorro were fighting his 2 friends and i had nobody to fight :lol: Not to mention you were fun to fight :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Unit, i was probably just in a bad mood lol :P I think i backstabbed Swifty the first time because Sue and Zorro were fighting his 2 friends and i had nobody to fight :lol: Not to mention you were fun to fight :thumbsup:

adx makes sense... i had a lot of people that i actually liked on rs but they werent friends or even on my list just cause i liked fighting them, if u added everyone who u knew or knew a friend of a friend blah blh you had no1 to fight. a lot of my 'friends' i ended up bsing just for people to fight

Yes, the way i reply to you is dimwitted because you say so.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Yes, the way i reply to you is dimwitted because you say so.

So you're saying you don't think saying i'll be here in 50 years is dimwitted? Haha okay.. That's even better =D>

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Adam, you only killed me because i ran out of food first, dont let your ego convince you that you were better then me at pking.

When we first started fighting i think you attacked me once to prove your point, so i potted put on prayer and started attacking you to prove that just because you trained 24-7 for about 6 months, doesnt mean your any good at pking. I guess after you pked 24-7 for a few months you learned. I should have started killing you when we first met and i was a higher lvl then you...