• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yea I remember you I used to open the door to the chicken pen and trap you outside cause you autoed all the time... :shame:

Then when RS2 came out you used the glitch and bought youself maps and became a pure plate.. :shame:

So yea I remember you as one of many RSC autoers... not to mention you didnt play till the last year of the games existance...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yea I remember you I used to open the door to the chicken pen and trap you outside cause you autoed all the time... :shame:

Then when RS2 came out you used the glitch and bought youself maps and became a pure plate.. :shame:

So yea I remember you as one of many RSC autoers... not to mention you didnt play till the last year of the games existance...

no sorry wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I defiantly posted on the first page on the name R33c3.

However, seeing as this is the first time posting since then, and I remembered this account I thought I would post again.

If you don't remember me I will be pretty p'ed off.

Imthebest171 ring any bells? Dam right better.

• 1 month later...
i was better at castle than all of you combined.

Very true, i often saw you picking up those runes faster than anyone else, congratulations!

Unless you were talking about killing the black rogue thing? Cause you were pretty nifty at that too \'

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I still remember the first time i met liukumiina. I went to castle on my lower level pure and had 1 mate with me. Then i see this lvl 60 adam pure with a [bleep]ing stupid name "liukumiina". So i start attacking him and my mate tells me to stop, somekind of rl mate. So i stop and this damn noob starts walking behind us and is being a noob. Then the next time i saw him we became friends, because i love to abuse little noobs <3

and deaths, in the end, i think we were mates or something, but you were not that good as you thought you were. Yea, alot above average but not that much ;)

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

and deaths, in the end, i think we were mates or something, but you were not that good as you thought you were. Yea, alot above average but not that much ;)

None of you were that good lol...

You were level 80's pking at level 13, in fact better yet, you were level 80+ pures pking at level 13. When adx was a lvl 80 impure (and i was always mega impure) i pked higher level lol, i made Jupita a castle pker and when he'd gotten to 80 combat i was going to hobs and rune mines... In fact i took Shr3k up there too lol.. N he was like 65 combat.

I still remember killing Max333 with Jupita when i was about 77 combat because he kept logging on site of Adx.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You were level 80's pking at level 13, in fact better yet, you were level 80+ pures pking at level 13. When adx was a lvl 80 impure (and i was always mega impure) i pked higher level lol, i made Jupita a castle pker and when he'd gotten to 80 combat i was going to hobs and rune mines... In fact i took Shr3k up there too lol.. N he was like 65 combat.

I still remember killing Max333 with Jupita when i was about 77 combat because he kept logging on site of Adx.

I know you're not speaking of me like that. And to the person above you, just ask around about RSC and my name. I wasn't just at the castle; I was all over the place.

I know you're not speaking of me like that. And to the person above you, just ask around about RSC and my name. I wasn't just at the castle; I was all over the place.
You were? was that after rs2 was released? Only way i would have met you is if you were some lvl 80 that i killed and didnt bother to remember your name.

You were? was that after rs2 was released? Only way i would have met you is if you were some lvl 80 that i killed and didnt bother to remember your name.

after 02 all castle pkers sucked lol. Best days were when nyd partizan cattie brie dsm me and what not pked castle. So much bsing and what not went on there it was actually fun. Plus there wasnt all them dam one item pures there.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

ya unit actually i pked with you and killermandie sometimes. and i did pk high lvl as well. Just never took the time to train... i was lvl 70s for years..

ya unit actually i pked with you and killermandie sometimes. and i did pk high lvl as well. Just never took the time to train... i was lvl 70s for years..

I never seen you pk high level.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

if that was aimed at 311Deaths then he pked at high level alot more than you :roll:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

if that was aimed at 311Deaths then he pked at high level alot more than you :roll:

lol true that i think i got a pic somewhere of him at lvl 116 or something askin me at lvl 76 to be his friend and we are standing right by altar