hi friends remember me? ~~~``311 deaths``~~~

cho0ber

Hey fellas... Maybe you guys were enemies during an old school online game, and maybe your personalities dont click, but flaming each other over real life events, to me, just shows that not much has changed in the maturity over the past 4 or so years. If you guys really hate each other than settle it, but I dont believe this is a place. Either way, no matter how much dislike someone has against another person over a video game should never amount to what has been going on on this forum.

and yes I know I had a run off sentence or two, and probably some spelling errors, but I hope I got a point across.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're having a go at DSM for banging some bird he met online, but then you're bragging about getting her to type that she loves you (which she probably didn't, but if she did, it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME you met her on, after all).

Man, this is funny as hell.

You're having a go at DSM for banging some bird he met online, but then you're bragging about getting her to type that she loves you (which she probably didn't, but if she did, it is a ROLE PLAYING GAME you met her on, after all).

Kool. Who ever you are. =D> :cry: #-o :-k :^o :| :arrow: :!: :wink: :wall:

Now those are random.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Now those are random.

hey , i cant type read or spell . or use correct punctuation . and i space periods and commas and sometimes use a comma to end a sentence ,

(Please, do not think I'm giving you credit by spelling punctuation right. We all know you cannot.)

Why wouldn't you give the guy a real response? Is it too tiring to think of something coherent and remember it enough to type it? Any friends you ever made over rs you lost. It's just a game, though. Right? Why would you need friends over the computer? Why would you need to brag about having a girl say stuff to you over the computer? Or you could ask yourself why you played and why you're pretty much the only one from rsc left playing. I'm sure it's just something you do after working eight hour days then going to school for two-four hours after, three to four days a week. After hanging out with your girlfriend and driving around your car and going out every weekend you don't have to work. That's how your life goes. All of that and still time to play a game regularly. I don't mean just pking a few hours a week. You actually train still; got into a totally different game (rs2). Three - four years in one game wasn't enough. 99 hp on classic, 99 hp on rs2. Banned. Then another 93 hper. Wow. I wish I knew how to manage my time like you. You can reply with a 2 sentence comeback and a bunch of faces like a thirteen year old would do, which surely you won't now that I said that and after me saying I'm done arguing with you, I'm positive you'll try to tell some people that read the forums how my life is and what it's about, what I've done and why. It's a total waste of time for me getting on the computer, better yet getting in a argument with someone who is one-hundred percent supported by his parents who are in turn supported by the government, most likely. I don't have time to waste. Have fun, dude. By the way, 311, I remember you when you were like a level 30.

Now those are random.

hey , i cant type read or spell . or use correct punctuation . and i space periods and commas and sometimes use a comma to end a sentence ,

(Please, do not think I'm giving you credit by spelling punctuation right. We all know you cannot.)

Why wouldn't you give the guy a real response? Is it too tiring to think of something coherent and remember it enough to type it? Any friends you ever made over rs you lost. It's just a game, though. Right? Why would you need friends over the computer? Why would you need to brag about having a girl say stuff to you over the computer? Or you could ask yourself why you played and why you're pretty much the only one from rsc left playing. I'm sure it's just something you do after working eight hour days then going to school for two-four hours after, three to four days a week. After hanging out with your girlfriend and driving around your car and going out every weekend you don't have to work. That's how your life goes. All of that and still time to play a game regularly. I don't mean just pking a few hours a week. You actually train still; got into a totally different game (rs2). Three - four years in one game wasn't enough. 99 hp on classic, 99 hp on rs2. Banned. Then another 93 hper. Wow. I wish I knew how to manage my time like you. You can reply with a 2 sentence comeback and a bunch of faces like a thirteen year old would do, which surely you won't now that I said that and after me saying I'm done arguing with you, I'm positive you'll try to tell some people that read the forums how my life is and what it's about, what I've done and why. It's a total waste of time for me getting on the computer, better yet getting in a argument with someone who is one-hundred percent supported by his parents who are in turn supported by the government, most likely. I don't have time to waste. Have fun, dude. By the way, 311, I remember you when you were like a level 30.

You try and you try to bash on others saying they are a nerd and they have no life. While the whole time nobody you knew would have sex with you so you had to go online get an online girl then when you met her she was 10+ years old with 5 kids and now she has 6 kids. Keep bringing real life into this forum. Maybe you can print the topics up and show your kid when he grows up how his mommy and daddy met.

You try and you try to bash on others saying they are a nerd and they have no life. While the whole time nobody you knew would have sex with you so you had to go online get an online girl then when you met her she was 10+ years old with 5 kids and now she has 6 kids. Keep bringing real life into this forum. Maybe you can print the topics up and show your kid when he grows up how his mommy and daddy met.

I think if i was Dsm i'd prefer explaining how 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' met rather than the task you will have to undertake of explaining how 'Daddy' and 'Daddy' met :-s :XD:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I think if i was Dsm i'd prefer explaining how 'Mummy' and 'Daddy' met rather than the task you will have to undertake of explaining how 'Daddy' and 'Daddy' met :-s :XD:

Are you mad you never met your rs gf in rl like dsm did and end up with a child with some sluot as well?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...