hi friends remember me? ~~~``311 deaths``~~~

cho0ber

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, you only killed me because i ran out of food first, dont let your ego convince you that you were better then me at pking.

When we first started fighting i think you attacked me once to prove your point, so i potted put on prayer and started attacking you to prove that just because you trained 24-7 for about 6 months, doesnt mean your any good at pking. I guess after you pked 24-7 for a few months you learned. I should have started killing you when we first met and i was a higher lvl then you...

I sincerely hope your post was an attempt at irony, you sit there and talk about ego then say that you were better than me? That's genius Unit.

Your first point is like saying ''you only beat me in the race because you crossed the line before me''

Also.. I was a good pker before i was a crazy trainer but sure thing :P seems your distorted memory weighs heavily on you.. I will give you one thing though, you were a good Catcher but i wouldn't of classed you as a good Pker.

24-7 Training and 24-7 pking.. In fact yes! You're right, i don't remember eating, sleeping or drinking for at least 9 months :roll: :wall: either way.. I'm sure other peoples memories are slightly better than yours, oh look ^^ well done Football :thumbsup:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Adam, you only killed me because i ran out of food first, dont let your ego convince you that you were better then me at pking.

When we first started fighting i think you attacked me once to prove your point, so i potted put on prayer and started attacking you to prove that just because you trained 24-7 for about 6 months, doesnt mean your any good at pking. I guess after you pked 24-7 for a few months you learned. I should have started killing you when we first met and i was a higher lvl then you...

I sincerely hope your post was an attempt at irony, you sit there and talk about ego then say that you were better than me? That's genius Unit.

Your first point is like saying ''you only beat me in the race because you crossed the line before me''

Also.. I was a good pker before i was a crazy trainer but sure thing :P seems your distorted memory weighs heavily on you.. I will give you one thing though, you were a good Catcher but i wouldn't of classed you as a good Pker.

24-7 Training and 24-7 pking.. In fact yes! You're right, i don't remember eating, sleeping or drinking for at least 9 months :roll: :wall: either way.. I'm sure other peoples memories are slightly better than yours, oh look ^^ well done Football :thumbsup:

Unit was a better pker then you, wasnt afraid to solo either. The man prob got more kills solo then you got with your butt buddys zorro and sue.

Hands down killermandie , unitpoop, and the guy who played on cattie brie( cant remember his orig char) were prob best pkers on rs . Adx1 you were good but those 3 were better. I expect a 10 paragraph essay next post you make.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Unit was a better pker then you, wasnt afraid to solo either. The man prob got more kills solo then you got with your butt buddys zorro and sue.

Hands down killermandie , unitpoop, and the guy who played on cattie brie( cant remember his orig char) were prob best pkers on rs . Adx1 you were good but those 3 were better. I expect a 10 paragraph essay next post you make.

Hold up. Unit and meet, when you two use the word then in comparison it should be spelled as than. Than is the correct word. Then is used to divide time. Let me try to think of an example. Unit and meet were pretty gay back 'then'. Also, I'm honestly not too sure if meet is gayer 'than' unit. First, you can give killer a lot of credit, he was a loser, but before rs2 when he played he was an awesome catcher. He knew how to use mage and actually used mage all the time. After rs2, all he did was log for an id and used speed set or whatever it was. Notice how sometimes he caught without catch and 3 squared south east and north west a lot? Don't try to bring up the whole the server would let you catch those sometimes, because he did it everyday, all the time. Unit was a good pker but he wasn't anywhere close to adx or killer. To be honest, in no order, the top five pkers ever to me were adx, swifty, bs arkan, sue me and kdog3wa.

Hold up. Unit and meet, when you two use the word then in comparison it should be spelled as than. Than is the correct word. Then is used to divide time. Let me try to think of an example. Unit and meet were pretty gay back 'then'. Also, I'm honestly not too sure if meet is gayer 'than' unit. First, you can give killer a lot of credit, he was a loser, but before rs2 when he played he was an awesome catcher. He knew how to use mage and actually used mage all the time. After rs2, all he did was log for an id and used speed set or whatever it was. Notice how sometimes he caught without catch and 3 squared south east and north west a lot? Don't try to bring up the whole the server would let you catch those sometimes, because he did it everyday, all the time. Unit was a good pker but he wasn't anywhere close to adx or killer. To be honest, in no order, the top five pkers ever to me were adx, swifty, bs arkan, sue me and kdog3wa.

Ill give you bs arkan , sue, adx , and kdog, but not swifty.

But dsm , keep correcting my typing , i oh so care so much. Dont you have a kid to take care of with some one twice your age? Get back to rl sir.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

woo adam, you do take this [cabbage] too seriously.

If you cant admit that i was better than you then its alright i understand,

If you start out saying it slowly, while taking deep breaths it might help...

You're wrong, i don't take you seriously at all :-$ and as far as a pker, i never did :wink: I'm also not sure it's possible to saying anything whilst taking deep breaths but then again, you are quite bizarre #-o

"]Unit was a better pker than you, wasnt afraid to solo either. The man prob got more kills solo then you got with your butt buddys zorro and sue.

Firstly as you want an essay response, i wouldn't want to disappoint you, it's simply because i'm articulate enough to form both comprehendable and coherent sentences, you lack the verbal/written skills to do so and are therefore angry about that, it's called transference, you're so angry or upset about your own inadequacies (and there's probably many) that you decide to subconciously target the fact that i can do what you can't as an insult, don't worry, with time you too can learn to write.

Secondly, Cattie Brie = Magic Vendor?

For this excercise i'm going to pretend as if i never ever pked alone on Runescape because i was too afraid to. Did pking in a team work for me? I think so.. Did pking in a team allow me to kill almost anyone i wanted? I think so.. Would it seem stupid to stop doing something that worked so effectively? I think it would. I'm not going to overestimate your intelligence to a point where i think you can actually understand logic but for others reading i think the point will be made.

The facts are as follows;

- I killed you twice

- I killed Unit 4 times

- You didn't kill me

- Unit didn't kill me

- You were a logger

- Unit was a logger

- I never ever logged from a fight

- I never ran until i was no food despite whatever the odds were

- I probablt got more solo kills than You and Unit put together

- I got more kills in general than most high level pkers

Don't forget, i can back up what i say with pictures, you can't back anything you say up because generally you're either lying or you've had a case of selective memory whereby you only remember things that benefit you. I'm quite happy in the knowledge that when there were topics started about best pkers i was generally among them and both you and Unit were not :-s :-$ :XD: I'm sure you'll reply with something along the lines of ''You always posted your kills and we didn't'' As true or false as that could be... a) for starters i always got kills and B) Lord Vid always managed to get up there and he didn't post his kills \'

In the end i've only really respected comments on my pking from other pkers who i considered to be good too, so i'm afraid that rules you out, i will however agree that i didn't rate Swifty a whole lot either.

I presume this was the kind of response you wanted? =D> I'm afraid i couldn't be bothered making sure to write 10 paragraphs but i think i got the gist of it right.

Oh and one last thing, spending 5 minutes on a computer doesn't prevent you looking after a child... Ooops was i a bit slow there? That wasn't a purposeful statement from you was it.. It was a pathetic attempt to try and insult someones real life because they're able to systematically ruin your Runescape arguements =D>

One day you too will have Sex though Meet and fortunately for you, blow up dolls can't have children because let's face it, it would be terrible to have an infant that was smarter than you without even having the ability to formulate words, careful though because blow up dolls don't like little prics either.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

woo adam, you do take this [cabbage] too seriously.

If you cant admit that i was better than you then its alright i understand,

If you start out saying it slowly, while taking deep breaths it might help...

You're wrong, i don't take you seriously at all :-$ and as far as a pker, i never did :wink: I'm also not sure it's possible to saying anything whilst taking deep breaths but then again, you are quite bizarre #-o

":2ntvzhqp]Unit was a better pker than you, wasnt afraid to solo either. The man prob got more kills solo then you got with your butt buddys zorro and sue.

Firstly as you want an essay response, i wouldn't want to disappoint you, it's simply because i'm articulate enough to form both comprehendable and coherent sentences, you lack the verbal/written skills to do so and are therefore angry about that, it's called transference, you're so angry or upset about your own inadequacies (and there's probably many) that you decide to subconciously target the fact that i can do what you can't as an insult, don't worry, with time you too can learn to write.

Secondly, Cattie Brie = Magic Vendor?

For this excercise i'm going to pretend as if i never ever pked alone on Runescape because i was too afraid to. Did pking in a team work for me? I think so.. Did pking in a team allow me to kill almost anyone i wanted? I think so.. Would it seem stupid to stop doing something that worked so effectively? I think it would. I'm not going to overestimate your intelligence to a point where i think you can actually understand logic but for others reading i think the point will be made.

The facts are as follows;

- I killed you twice

- I killed Unit 4 times

- You didn't kill me

- Unit didn't kill me

- You were a logger

- Unit was a logger

- I never ever logged from a fight

- I never ran until i was no food despite whatever the odds were

- I probablt got more solo kills than You and Unit put together

- I got more kills in general than most high level pkers

Don't forget, i can back up what i say with pictures, you can't back anything you say up because generally you're either lying or you've had a case of selective memory whereby you only remember things that benefit you. I'm quite happy in the knowledge that when there were topics started about best pkers i was generally among them and both you and Unit were not :-s :-$ :XD: I'm sure you'll reply with something along the lines of ''You always posted your kills and we didn't'' As true or false as that could be... a) for starters i always got kills and B) Lord Vid always managed to get up there and he didn't post his kills \'

In the end i've only really respected comments on my pking from other pkers who i considered to be good too, so i'm afraid that rules you out, i will however agree that i didn't rate Swifty a whole lot either.

I presume this was the kind of response you wanted? =D> I'm afraid i couldn't be bothered making sure to write 10 paragraphs but i think i got the gist of it right.

Oh and one last thing, spending 5 minutes on a computer doesn't prevent you looking after a child... Ooops was i a bit slow there? That wasn't a purposeful statement from you was it.. It was a pathetic attempt to try and insult someones real life because they're able to systematically ruin your Runescape arguements =D>

One day you too will have Sex though Meet and fortunately for you, blow up dolls can't have children because let's face it, it would be terrible to have an infant that was smarter than you without even having the ability to formulate words, careful though because blow up dolls don't like little prics either.

lol adam... i fought you to the death whenever it was a fair fight and now your bragging about it 3 years later... oh well... I didnt log btw.

I dont have pictures of my kills because, why would i want to idolize myself by taking pictures of what i do so i can show it off? 3-4 years later you still cant let go of all thouse pictures you saved.

Dustin, go date someone else online. And no... swifty or kenny dont count.

But dsm , keep correcting my typing , i oh so care so much. Dont you have a kid to take care of with some one twice your age? Get back to rl sir.

I still have no idea why you space your commas. You don't have to, stupid. I just realized you said, "i oh so care so much." Alright, dude. I'm not too sure why my real life is of any consequence to you. I'll try to make it simple to you without making a big deal out of it. I have an awesome job. I have an awesome son and I'm sure I spend more time with him than you do on the computer. I make more money than you. I look better than you. I'm underweight. I'm in school. I own a car. I haven't gotten 99 hp three times on runescape; meeturpker 99 rsc, 99 rs2 and let's find out what meetupker is now. Look, he's 93 hp with 43,000,000 million exp. Keep up the good work.

Guess that wasnt you on your char i killed on p2p few months ago. O well.

I can do the same thing adx1 with a lot of people on the game .

Such as your but buddy sue me , ive killed him he hasnt killed me. Does that make me a better pker then him?

And about the pictures thing , I no longer have them because of the fact when i got a new computer I did not believe I should keep pictures for some online rpg game on my computer just for the sole purpose of posting incase some one contradicts any thing to do with me on the game its self.

To me rs was simply a game to get on , [bleep] around with , and have fun. I never stressed over being the best pker. I knew what i could do , i know i was dcently good. If my bank afforded it i would of faught dsm , swifty , sue me , and your self repeatedly. But sadly I didnt play rs religiously as much as you or any of the other [bleep]s i mentioned so i didnt have time to bank money. You trained to 99 hp 99 mage alll these other boring [wagon] stats legitly, and the fact you pked based on you own accounts almost as much as you trained. So youve wasted not only the 15 hours a day training but pking as well. You had and probally still do have a sad life.

And you want to say you didnt play that much? I know how long it takes to level one stat from 98 to 99 , i actually did that much, and the fact you constantly post how you got all your extra mage xp from pking and I know how much xp casting spells also gives. Its not to fast no matter how many times , nor how much you use mage while pking.

Get a life adam , no one cares you can write a essay. With every post you make you sound more and more like the [developmentally delayed]s at school whod brag about winning a science fair like it was a big deal.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I still have no idea why you space your commas. You don't have to, stupid. I just realized you said, "i oh so care so much." Alright, dude. I'm not too sure why my real life is of any consequence to you. I'll try to make it simple to you without making a big deal out of it. I have an awesome job. I have an awesome son and I'm sure I spend more time with him than you do on the computer. I make more money than you. I look better than you. I'm underweight. I'm in school. I own a car. I haven't gotten 99 hp three times on runescape; meeturpker 99 rsc, 99 rs2 and let's find out what meetupker is now. Look, he's 93 hp with 43,000,000 million exp. Keep up the good work.

You say all this yet know nothing of me in rl. Good work son. Im in school as well , own a car , underweight , make more money then you , have a good job, and the fact I didnt hook up with some Sluot off rs and have a kid.

I know how expensive kids are so while your spending your money on the [developmentally delayed]ed kid of yours ill be spending it else wheres.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

You say all this yet know nothing of me in rl. Good work son. Im in school as well , own a car , underweight , make more money then you , have a good job, and the fact I didnt hook up with some Sluot off rs and have a kid.

I know how expensive kids are so while your spending your money on the [developmentally delayed] kid of yours ill be spending it else wheres.

You've lowered your replies now to exactly the same words people use to make fun of you? Good work, "son". How many girls have you tried to hook up with online? Lol. Now ask yourself, how many girls have you been with offline. Exactly. Pretty much everyone on here has seen my picture and I look normal. And any picture I've shown anyone on here is of me actually doing something outside, with my son, whatever. Whereas the only picture I've seen of you, you were sitting in a dark room using a web cam with a computer 10 inches from your face. Over weight. For real, meet, I'm glad to know the government gives your family a little bit of money every month.

I know how expensive kids are so while your spending your money on the [developmentally delayed] kid of yours ill be spending it else wheres.

Atleast you stopped denying the fact that you couldnt get laid, so you had to get an online girl, go drive halfway across your state and then you finally got laid, oh not to mention she was over 10 years older then you with 5 kids... Didnt she cheat on you too? But if its the best you can get then... well i guess you do what you can with what youve got.

If it helps you wake up in the morning its cool with me if you keep trying to tell me that your better then me at everything. It amuses me. (if your going to school take psychology, then let me know when you have figured out what your saying means)

Adam your a f@g

Wow it's so easy to tell who the sexually immature ones here are Meet and Unit Would either of you knock Demi Moore back soley because she was 10+ years older than you? [bleep] off idiots, you're both pre-pubecent boys.

Not only that but you're probably both virgins whose sexual experiences came from sharing a bath with their sister and in Meets case BROTHER or constantly watching porn to a point that you have arthritic wrists.

The fact you're actually insulting someone about their child says plenty about you both, i'm sure your parents are proud :roll: You guys actually have the audactiy to pretend as if it's me who takes this all too seriously, at least i was sticking to Runescape, which you both seem incapable of doing.

Meet, Dsm will be spending his money on his kid which personally i see as a perfectly good thing to do, maybe you were brought up differently, you may be spending your money elsewhere, chances are though that'll be a brothel and then a launderette to get the impetuous stains out of your pants.

Oh and as far as my life goes, i'm perfectly happy with it thankyou, i'm truly sorry you're so unhappy with yours that you have to stoop to a level so low you'll insult someones child but hey, it probably happened to your parents too when you were born.. Bit different being that the insults were probably being targetted at your dad by your mum.. Assuming you actually know them both :roll: Or more importantly, assuming she even knew which customer it was.

------------

Runescape

------------

Meet, you don't really know how long a ''99 stat'' took me because you didn't and couldn't have trained in the same way as i did, remember no-one would move me from my training spots in the wilderness like they happily would have you, i trained on the fastest spawning servers in the wilderness using supers, as you were self admittedly poor you couldn't have trained using supers could you? :-$ You didn't train in the wilderness unless you again self admittedly were training with friends or as you put it and unsurprising to me ''socialising'' But yeah that's just you ''[bleep]ing around'' I guess what i'm trying to say is you haven't a clue :P I won't deny that i played alot and i couldn't care less how much you want to overexagerate the amount of time i did play, i enjoyed it and that was good enough for me, don't forget it's you who's still playing.

And about the ''better pker'' part, are we to believe that you didn't log like a little girl whenever you saw Sue? :roll: Wouldn't surprise me if you just jumped Sue low hp or he just let you kill him or was he afk lol?

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Wow... I'll start off by saying that I do not want to get involved in this, but there are some things that I want to say.

First off, Unit and DSM; wtf? I thought you guys were friends; what happened? It caught me off gaurd seeing you guys attack each other like that, lol.

Every topic that I've read concerning anything related to "Best Pkers"; the names are pretty consistent (Adx1, Sue Me, etc...). However, it seems that the majority of people that post under these topics are in fact... n00bs... I'd say only about 15% of the people that post know what they're talking about and the rest are just newbs who put names that they've already seen. For instance, I saw one guy put "Top pkers in no particular order: Adx1, Sue Me, Zonghui, and Snake Slava" Zonghui? Snake Slava? Are you [bleep]ing kidding me? Obviously, the guy had no idea what he was talking about and just looked up on high scores and put down some names. Now, don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying that Adx1, or anybody for that matter, is a bad pker. All I am saying is that a lot of people just give credit to people who don't really deserve it (Like Swifty for example). It's like asking somebody who the best soccer player is, and they reply by saying "David Beckham".

You guys can argue amongst yourselves over who the best pker is and so forth, but you will never come to a conclusion. I pked a lot, and I could easily distinguish a good pker from a bad one. Unit was good, DSM was good, Adx was good, I don't remember Meet too much, but I'm certain he wasn't bad either. Of course, some pkers were probably better than others, but all it really came down to were your stats and your connection to the server(and mage, prayer, and of course some luck). I guess what I'm trying to say is that we were all good at some point, and have had our glorious moments, but those days are gone and the game that we've played (for the most part) is dead now.

Also, criticizing somebody's personal life when initially arguing about a game comes across as belligerent and desperate.

Wow it's so easy to tell who the sexually immature ones here are Meet and Unit Would either of you knock Demi Moore back soley because she was 10+ years older than you? [bleep] off idiots, you're both pre-pubecent boys.

Not only that but you're probably both virgins whose sexual experiences came from sharing a bath with their sister and in Meets case BROTHER or constantly watching [Forbidden] to a point that you have arthritic wrists.

The fact you're actually insulting someone about their child says plenty about you both, i'm sure your parents are proud :roll: You guys actually have the audactiy to pretend as if it's me who takes this all too seriously, at least i was sticking to Runescape, which you both seem incapable of doing.

Meet, Dsm will be spending his money on his kid which personally i see as a perfectly good thing to do, maybe you were brought up differently, you may be spending your money elsewhere, chances are though that'll be a brothel and then a launderette to get the impetuous stains out of your pants.

Oh and as far as my life goes, i'm perfectly happy with it thankyou, i'm truly sorry you're so unhappy with yours that you have to stoop to a level so low you'll insult someones child but hey, it probably happened to your parents too when you were born.. Bit different being that the insults were probably being targetted at your dad by your mum.. Assuming you actually know them both :roll: Or more importantly, assuming she even knew which customer it was.

------------

Runescape

------------

Meet, you don't really know how long a ''99 stat'' took me because you didn't and couldn't have trained in the same way as i did, remember no-one would move me from my training spots in the wilderness like they happily would have you, i trained on the fastest spawning servers in the wilderness using supers, as you were self admittedly poor you couldn't have trained using supers could you? :-$ You didn't train in the wilderness unless you again self admittedly were training with friends or as you put it and unsurprising to me ''socialising'' But yeah that's just you ''[bleep] around'' I guess what i'm trying to say is you haven't a clue :P I won't deny that i played alot and i couldn't care less how much you want to overexagerate the amount of time i did play, i enjoyed it and that was good enough for me, don't forget it's you who's still playing.

And about the ''better pker'' part, are we to believe that you didn't log like a little girl whenever you saw Sue? :roll: Wouldn't surprise me if you just jumped Sue low hp or he just let you kill him or was he afk lol?

Add another paragraph next time.

I didnt train my character. People gladly did it for me :) When i trained i space barred.

And dsm , are you ragging on me for rl ? I guess you don't relize the sadness nor embarrasment in having to get with a chick from a online rpg game only to find out she is 10 years older then you and has 5 kids already. I can already tell the sex in that relationship wasnt any good. 5 kids does stretch a woman out. So i actually only feel sorry for you , and the fact you use that as Im better then you are, I get laid in rl , in a arguement. Atleast my younger brother didnt come online to tell people how sad and deprived of a person I am. But i wouldnt expect any thing less from trailer trash who barely had money in rl to pay for his internet cable.

I bet it really stung when i sent you the chats of your so called woman confessing her love for me and what not. Sad thing is with most of the chicks I messed with online I didnt have to say a dam thing to but talk to them on phone. Pharon being one of them.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Sad thing is with most of the chicks I messed with online I didnt have to say a dam thing to but talk to them on phone. Pharon being one of them.

Firstly i find it humerous you miss replying to most of my posts because you've got nothing to say \'

Secondly you've gotta be about the biggest hypocrite going at the moment.. You're bching about him nailing a girl from an Rpg game, at least he got that far lol, all you did was talk to them on the phone? What a loser lmao! :XD: You were just like their little gay friend then? When they wanted a chat they called you, when they wanted more Dsm got busy lmao :thumbsup:

Oh and as i don't want to see you get banned for a month, take any insinuation that you cheated out of your post because Tip.It are nancies and will ban you for being honest, agreed, stupid.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Sad thing is with most of the chicks I messed with online I didnt have to say a dam thing to but talk to them on phone. Pharon being one of them.

Firstly i find it humerous you miss replying to most of my posts because you've got nothing to say \'

Secondly you've gotta be about the biggest hypocrite going at the moment.. You're bching about him nailing a girl from an Rpg game, at least he got that far lol, all you did was talk to them on the phone? What a loser lmao! :XD: You were just like their little gay friend then? When they wanted a chat they called you, when they wanted more Dsm got busy lmao :thumbsup:

Oh and as i don't want to see you get banned for a month, take any insinuation that you cheated out of your post because Tip.It are nancies and will ban you for being honest, agreed, stupid.

I dont read all the way thru most of your posts, to long for me , im not smart enough to finish them.

And yea theyd call me but there was few chicks online that even looked decent and none of them good enough for me to to waste time to see them in person.

And banned from tip it forums ? O no my life would be over.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

And banned from tip it forums ? O no my life would be over.

I don't believe alot of what you say, but this looks genuine!

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Add another paragraph next time.

I didnt train my character. People gladly did it for me :) When i trained i space barred.

And dsm , are you ragging on me for rl ? I guess you don't relize the sadness nor embarrasment in having to get with a chick from a online rpg game only to find out she is 10 years older then you and has 5 kids already. I can already tell the sex in that relationship wasnt any good. 5 kids does stretch a woman out. So i actually only feel sorry for you , and the fact you use that as Im better then you are, I get laid in rl , in a arguement. Atleast my younger brother didnt come online to tell people how sad and deprived of a person I am. But i wouldnt expect any thing less from trailer trash who barely had money in rl to pay for his internet cable.

I bet it really stung when i sent you the chats of your so called woman confessing her love for me and what not. Sad thing is with most of the chicks I messed with online I didnt have to say a dam thing to but talk to them on phone. Pharon being one of them.

Everyone remembers you click trained at the spiders underground. Don't lie, dude. You're the one that showed me that spot. I did train fast and I did level fast and I have no problem admitting it. You're way too insecure. We'll start from point one, even though you already know all of this. I met a girl on here who I thought was my age, lived close by, et cetera. You know the story. How am I to blame for someone else? I'm not trying to repeat myself but dude, you've seen my picture, does it look like I couldn't get a girl? Lol. The sex was awesome, dude. You can ask her about it.

"I bet it really stung when i sent you the chats of your so called woman confessing her love for me and what not."

(meet, before)

"And dsm , are you ragging on me for rl ? I guess you don't relize the sadness nor embarrasment in having to get with a chick from a online rpg game"

Do you realize (yes, you spell realize with an a in it.) how much your first quote contradicts the second quote? You're trying to use me talking to a girl on here who only lived an hour away as an insult when you tried talking to her, as well? I think I remember that, though, it was the chats you copied and pasted telling her to come meet you and not meet me. You're not desperate. I'm glad you got the chance to talk to a girl who wasn't of any blood relation to you. That's cool. I think meet and unit know more about my real life than me. Where am I going to be at in five years guys? I bet they actually answer that. For the record, I would bang Demi Moore.