hi friends remember me? ~~~``311 deaths``~~~

cho0ber

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

What's up bro? Atlantian here:P Good to see your coming back, we neeeda own some of these auto noobs soon. I just started back a few days ago myself, just maxed out lvl 79. These new age pkers need a wake up call. Not many of us oldschool pkers around to show them whos boss. Heh see ya in the wild soon. Oh ya whats up s4ndm4n and modern sin hope everythings goin good for ya. Peace.

Atlantian

• 2 weeks later...
lol i already killed you, your like lvl 78? and ur friends couldnt kill me after i piled you
and you are? i use sunjava when i play, it freezes all the time. plus i always fight till no food... so what does it matter if i died? its more honorable to die like that than to live by logging and running full liek you

lol i already killed you, your like lvl 78? and ur friends couldnt kill me after i piled you
and you are? i use sunjava when i play, it freezes all the time. plus i always fight till no food... so what does it matter if i died? its more honorable to die like that than to live by logging and running full liek you

wow accusing me of such things and you dont even know who i am? :?

in any case Im Trupimp and my noob 3 hit you, not gonna say name cause i dont want ppl to be all on my case ;) ta-ta

Trupimp (Banned 03')

well if u are 311 deaths, your my hero rofl its king ulrich here :D aka dsms(dustins) rl brother but ye dont come back to rs. period its a deadend game... rsc blows and rs2 sucks that clears it up lol.. only reason im still playing is to see the day rs moves on and ppl commit suicide rofl .. glad to have u back pm me ur msn we will talk more

dude your sad.. man why pose as me? lol... If your the real King get some screenies of my account.. lol or some sort of evidence.. some of my history

sad... :roll: its funny that i have admirers though lol :lol:

hahaha :lol:

wow accusing me of such things and you dont even know who i am? :?

in any case Im Trupimp and my noob 3 hit you, not gonna say name cause i dont want ppl to be all on my case ;) ta-ta

pic please?

• 2 months later...

Hey 311,

It's menjo atlantian and cidg's homey of course i remember you. Man they ruined rsc :( i will never play rs2 and i quit back before it ended i have a 9 month old boy now so im busy nowadays anyways. Saw that and figured id drop a line

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey i defnatly rememba most of u guys, use rememba pking turtle? i faught alot of u and also teamed on diffrent occasions....i ply rs2 now, its ok... but it will neva be the same :(let me kno if u rememba me

0BSCENE.png

''so this must mean im dis-gus-ting, but its just me im just 0bscene''

I remember ya - you always went around in addy and bunny ears, yeah lol? Da Str Pka here if you remember me or not.

(A lot of names in this topic from the good old castle days server 7-10 :P)

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

I remember ya - you always went around in addy and bunny ears, yeah lol? Da Str Pka here if you remember me or not.

(A lot of names in this topic from the good old castle days server 7-10 :P)

Hiya scott =;

Adelais.jpeg