When will the items crash?

dilloncyh

Soon after xp week end, cause theres always players buyng resources during those days. Great impact of crafted items, like potions or runes. Anyway it take a little for economy to get prices back to days before xp week.

Sufem.png

Soon after xp week end, cause theres always players buyng resources during those days. Great impact of crafted items, like potions or runes. Anyway it take a little for economy to get prices back to days before xp week.

Will it crash b4 the weekend? I rmb last time items crash the day before the weekend.

thank you

d_l_llon.png

Will it crash b4 the weekend? I rmb last time items crash the day before the weekend.

thank you

It depends, if people collecting the resources suddenly panic and flood the grand exchange with surplus products to demand then yes the price will crash.

Im "lending" this thread.

Does someone know why all the things is falling now ? Quiet before the storm..? I could't sell my single clean rannar for lowest, and i see addybars is falling after a huge raise. Is the prices going to skyrocket again right before the weekend?

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Blue Dragon Scales didn't sell instantly at minimum before this mornings GE update. Ranarrs don't sell instantly at mid (don't remember if I tried selling for min, I ended up just banking it to make some prayer potions)

So some stuff is already crashing. Also the number of people actively viewing the herblore forums on the RSOF have also decreased, probably because people already got the stuff they need.

I personally dumped a little early, but only because I like to play it safe.

Don't think grenwell spikes will crash for a while though. Stuff like whiteberries and to some extent grenwell spikes are quite the hassle to collect.

Potato Cactus, Ranarr, Blue dragon scale, limpwurt roots are already decresing in price (though it looks like they aren't dropping 5%, so might not be a crash)

This has a good chance of causing all the merchants to dump their stuff if they see some stuff decresing in price, and panic and sell all their stock. Only things I see continuing to increase are Torstol and some of the harder to acquire secondaries.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Demand is peaking, no big deal. I'd assume it's still enough to keep prices reasonably high, but knowing the knee jerk responses of people when they see a price peak, it'll probably crash for a few days, before planing off.

I doubt high level herbs will truly crash until the exp weekend is over, or close to over.

Okay, but does anyone think that people will start buying again 1-2 days before the 6th? I dont wanna sell everything min now :(..

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

High demand herbs (Irit, Kwuarm maybe?) are starting to buy a lot more easily at max. Most people probably have gotten what they need or are dumping the herbs they got as a merch

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Yeah the perfect dump timing was Thursady or early Friday, I dumped late Friday and still got a good 130% profit off of everything I bought (about 7.4m to 9.2). If you have any low level herbs or seconds left you are in deep s***, high level herbs are still okay, and I found someone to sell my ranarrs to at market price on forums. I imagine Torstol and Whiteberries will last the longest, possibly up to wed or so of next week. Just be very careful, the GE is extremely dangerous.

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.