Suggestions and the like.

Wisp

Arch, you've been ragging the admins AND their system ever since you lost your modship. That could be taken as bitter and qabysmal because you did lose them... If you're in a jolly mood about this, then i am thoroughly creeped out... :unsure:

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... I think it's a bit deeper than that Dungeon.

If that were true, I'd be one of the more respected people in my school and Hex might be the Tavern moderator. Of course, I suppose neither of us intentionally provoke hate...

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't think I'll ever be a mod. It is not cause I don't think I'd make it as a mod, cause I think people can learn how to become a mod, but because I know I would not like to become a mod. The status and everything and the powers that come with it are pretty cool I guess, but I generally see this forum as a place for fun, and as a mod you have to be serious, and there is probably a fair amount of work that comes with being a mod, and quite frankly I want this to be a hobby not a job.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

When you said "A leadership is about being hated" I knew you were referencing that :P.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Dungeonal is marmite, you either love him or hate him. I for one have felt both and currently he is probably one of the funniest members on the tavern and keeps a nice comedic side to the site.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I prefer light humor instead of full on 'try to be funny' humor. His humor is mainly based around posting pictures or saying derp at appropriate times or simply being rude and unpleasant. I only usually find Mather, Archi or Dusty funny (for a little bit of the time).

Frankly, he has a niche humor that may appeal to a couple of people but it certainaly doesn't appeal to me.

Being rude, obnoxious, moronic, asinine and offensive certianly is not funny to me.

On a lighter note I don't feel this thread serves any use now.

[Falador tavern]

Hehe, Edel finds me funny.

On a slightly related note I drew the Neversoft symbol (squewered eye) on my arm at school. When I came home I looked in the side mirror of my motorcycle and noticed what looked like a painful and bruised wound in my face, turned out I had just relaxed a bit to much.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Hehe, Edel finds me funny.

On a slightly related note I drew the Neversoft symbol (squewered eye) on my arm at school. When I came home I looked in the side mirror of my motorcycle and noticed what looked like a painful and bruised wound in my face, turned out I had just relaxed a bit to much.

:)

What do you mean by relaxing too much? Thats a wierd coincidence.

[Falador tavern]

Ah, I experience the same in humanities especially when we are doing sheets, in cover lessons I finish about 10-15 minutes before everyone else with probably a 100% correctness rate.

[Falador tavern]

Dungeonal is a true bro.

Dungeonal is marmite' date=' you either love him or hate him. I for one have felt both and currently he is probably one of the funniest members on the tavern and keeps a nice comedic side to the site.[/quote']

<3:

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I wonder if that'll continue in Delta V. XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.