Suggestions and the like.

Wisp

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... for its own gain (to indirectly quote you). :wink:

I don't whine if I don't mention me hating it.

Yeh you are, your saying that if someone attacks you they should be banned.

I'm saying that if someone keeps everyone else back they should be banned.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Is the important word here everyone? does everyone have to be held back or is it just a majority, or is it just the loudest couple?

I think holding everyone back is a great game tactic to be honest, thanks for the idea.

[Falador tavern]

On a separate note, you seriously need to change that sig Edel. That is against forum rules.

On the topic of bullying, it's agitating but inevitable. I'd have to say the two worst things I've ever seen were when Retech sprayed an anthrax aerosol from the stratosphere and missed, destroying the entire world and ending the game, and when Doom ratted us out to Dusty and broke essentially the entire war plan except for my Skriddeki invasion which was an untested concept anyways. To be honest, everyone expected it from them though, and they're still the least controversial Tavernites because they never flame or troll and are perhaps the greatest intellects here next to Archi.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, for one Earth never said either of those things, and he got annoyed at you about them. I believe there's something about misrepresentation of forum members? One mod mentioned it to me a while ago.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

When I used the anthrax, I was frustrated that my fleet of thirty-some supercarriers sat around while Indonesia was being invaded, when the supercarriers were stationed in Indonesia. :rolleyes:

Oh Nex, about your quote, I think there is a problem. Don't you mean, I have become Carp, the destroyer of worlds? I'll try and find the quote for you (well, the original, before you made it dwarf fortressy)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

No, I copy/pasted it from the wiki Retech.

It's a Dorf-oriented joke based on the "I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" quote from Trinity.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

... for its own gain (to indirectly quote you). :wink:

I don't whine if I don't mention me hating it.

Yeh you are, your saying that if someone attacks you they should be banned.

Yeah, well, that'll never happen. If everyone were being honest they'd tell you that the real reason Hex got banned was because we wanted an excuse to kick him out because we didn't like him.

Pretty much this. Hex, back when he played Hegemony, was basically a troll who wouldn't go along with the Hegemony system.

Normal Hegemony system was:

You suggest an OP, unrealistic idea, everyone yells at you for it being such and suggests how to change it to be "acceptable". You then alter it to not be OP-and-unrealistic, but still useful.

What Hex did in Hegemony:

Hex suggests an OP-and-unrealistic idea, everyone yells at him for it being such and gives suggestions, Hex ignores them, throws around a couple insults and then suggests something equally [developmentally delayed]ed.

This is just my recollection. Eventually, everyone got tired of Hex and moved to get rid of him.

a70c7.png

Well, whoever the mod was who got rid of Icons sig, Thanks. Really anoying topic that didn't need to be brought up.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Well, whoever the mod was who got rid of Icons sig, Thanks. Really anoying topic that didn't need to be brought up.

I got rid of it when Nex told me it was against the rules.

[Falador tavern]

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Mather is complaining about Dusty always having a big empire and being too strong when he has actually defended Mather like.. 3 times? in the past.

Mather, people do not want to play pacifist, the majority of hegemony players want to fight, and you will inevitably get dragged into that, so just man up and enjoy a good war every now and again.

2Xeo5.png

the real question is why do people still rise to mathers and roccos bait

you would think after a year or something people would adapt

what is hilarious is that mather is actually implying that he thinks he won (at least one) hegemony previous

Winning is for shooters, in online games you're supposed to try to be the best player, not the only player.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I'm going to read them now then. I expect lols and awes.

Dusty is by far the best hegemony player, probably followed by Archi then Doom

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

dusty is the 'best' hegemony player cause everyone fears him

e.g. in sere's hegemony you would have won that war but you were too scared to commit because DUSTY so you just ggd

oh look here comes grim with his paragraph of worthless notes about why could have turned the tables

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I've only won wars on NPC's, cause every war I have with a player ends in a gank fest, and I just hate that. Especially when you're on the recieving end of the gank fest.

Also that and I'm unlucky and sometimes I forget KEY details.

Though Delta V and possibly Dusty's hegemony, I will win a war.

Oh and that attack on Hex when he was China, that doesn't really count cause I wasn't the only one doing it.

Also saying that atlantis got raped when it actually hurt quite a few of your forces is kinda funny.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Might I remind everyone that aside from Doom in South America, I think I had the highest percentage of people surviving the anthrax bombing? :thumbup:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.