Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there, I'm new, came to look for something to do, really.

*looks at name*

*looks at location*

Yes...you'll do nicely here.

Hey eevrybodeh!

I'm new to TIF, made this p2p skiller as a challenge to myself and as something that would keep me playing.

My RSN is Liukaste as you can see, I'm a 18-year-old guy from Finland and I've been playing since 2005 if I remember correctly, but this account is only a few months old. I've been reading the Tip.it forums for a long time and decided to create a profile so I could post and make a major fool out of myself.

Hope you'll get to know me, anybody can add me ingame, most of the time I have my private chat on!

Hey there everyone, im not new to tip.it, nut on the forums i am, i have been a member of rs since about march '03, although i have not been playing all through the years i have somehow ended up back on every now and again, i use the awesome calc's tip.it offers and am glad to join in on some forums! But neways, i live in North Dakota, USA, i work at walmart (temporarily) in electronics, and am going to school for my associates in accounting. i Have a Gf of 4 years and share a place with her! I play RS in my free time, which is very little and gets split with xbox owning (mw2 and Black Ops) and watching netflix mindlessly. Well hope everyone has a great day and happy Scaping :mrgreen:

Hey_Its_Adam.png

Hello tip.it community :) My name is Zky also known as Zurbun, and I am new to this community. I have been be browsing around the forums and I feel that this is a great community and forums! The people here very friendly and the overall feeling is great. I am a Runescape video maker and my YouTube channel is located HERE I plan to be in this forum for a very long time and I'll try to be involved in the events that we have here. So feel free to welcome me lol!

-Zky

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and relatively new to RuneScape - been playing for about 6 months after my boyfriend convinced me to try it out.

Not much to say about me, I'm a huge geek and also play rugby - fairly odd combination I know...

Feel free to say hi to me in-game - jayne cobb (yup, big Firefly geek too). Always nice to have someone to chat to while training :)

So... Hi. I've been here on tip.it umm...6 years(well, longer since I didn't create this account right away)? Been playing my account since Classic, but not always active. I only used these forums to read guides and interesting threads(as you could probably tell from my post count, lol. 6 years "chicken feather" or whatever) but now I've been more active and i though I'd post this little thingy here.

When I started RS i was a total rookie (12-13-14 years old prob.) Didn't know there was a world map for about a month, main reason being I knew like 6 words in english :D Roamed Lumbridge and Varrock mostly, smithing my own armor and such.

At the moment I'm 20 and just starting to studying physics (I did statistical maths for 1 year but decided to not go trough with it (the theory of it all was a real pain)) and yes I'm still playing RS. Used to be a hardcore efficiency-freak but I play mostly for fun, hence my stats are not what you could expect.

I play floorball in a team (not a very high league but education comes first) but I like all team-based sports. Oh and logic, I love it. Black humor and sarcasm are also good in my book.

I'm from Estonia, most you probably haven't heard about it, since it's a small country in the EU.

Feel free to add me in-game. I have like 3 active people in my friend list :D

edit: lol my rsn is tuuskukk

(sorry for the mispunctuation and spelling, I tried to not suck, lol. :D)

tuuskukk.png

Hello Tip.It. I've lurked and even posted on Tip.It ages ago but long lost all the information to my old account. I am quit RuneScape back in like 06ish and have been away since the past week or so. I am currently getting back into playing though, and have set myself some goals that should allow me to play a long while without becoming bored. I have joined Tip.It to take part in the community and to post a blog to keep myself on track on these goals.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Hey everyone, I've just came back to playing runescape after being hacked and losing 167m 2 months ago,

So my name is Matt irl and atm my goal in rs is to receive 80 dungeoneering and at leased 100m of my cash back

My current dungeoneering level is 56 and i currently have 2m cash.

Wish me luck guys and thank you for letting me join this great community

I currently make videos for runescape, check out my youtube channel (has commentaries) i will be making more vids again :D : RSlordmatty

Cofa.png

Hi there, i've been a reader of the Tip.It forums for quite a while now (around 5 months) i started browsing the forums simply because i needed to do something to stop myself from getting bored of my 99 Mining goal, recently i've wanted to become a little more involved in the community so I finally got round to making an account, so you might see me round sometimes. :)

I started playing RuneScape back in early 2006 when I was about 12, I didn't really make any progress on my account as I usually just messed around, I got bored and decided to quit Runescape about a year later. In the summer of 2010 I came back to Runescape purely because I was bored at the time, when i first logged in again my account was nothing, just a standard noob, it was then when i decided to get my first 99, Woodcutting. I was so proud of myself at the time, because when i first started playing Runescape, all I ever wanted was a Skillcape, so since then i've been enjoying Runescape. I achieved my second 99, Mining, on January 26th 2011 and have just been slowly training my skills since. I am currently 109 combat and just over 1600 total level. My aims are basically 120+ Combat and 2000+ Total level, and I hope to achieve them before the end of 2011.

That's just a little bit about me, sorry for boring you with my wall of text.

Bye!

Click my Signature to see what I've been up to...

Jake_Da_Man.png

My Capes in order: Woodcutting-cape-%28t%29-inv.pngMining-cape-%28t%29-inv.png

Greetings to the community. I have been playing runescape off an on since '99. I have quit, then started up again and quit once again too many times to remember. But i have started up again seeing that some interesting updates have sparked my interest.

Hello guys. I am lVIuted. I am as you may have guessed new to Tip.it as a registered Tip.it member. I have used the site for a few years and have learned much. I would like to help out other's the same way I have gotten through. So if anyone would please give me tip's on basic information on profiles, forums, etc. in exchange to make a new friend please post below?

So, hey. I am astrogeek94, I prefer to just be named astro, it is quick and easy to get the hang of, and it saves typing all of the letters, I know who your talking about if you say, Astro (unless there is another person who has astro in their name...)

I have only been on runescape for 2 years and 6 months, approximately. If I am allowed to say, I am 16 years old, so to all those who know me in rs, and have had me blast them and win, you all got owned by a 16 year old \:D/ :P .

I am usually taking the place as a mage in rpgs, but because of the price of runes, I have become what I call my self as a battlemage, because I have to rely on melee too much.

Other than that, my personality is; quite, intelligent, outgoing. I do try to make everyone I meet get the most of my mind, whether it be because they aren't making the most of their resources or they're just being obnoxious (would have prefered to use a compound word that ryhmes with duck and ends with head, but I am not allowed to on forums ;) )

I have knowledge of almost anything shoved somewhere in my head, and do like to give people all the help i can, so that wraps up my introduction, I hope to be talking to people soon. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I'm Kevin and I'm currently 15 and from Vermont. I do basketball, ski, and cross country. I love to stay active and try to work out at least an hour a day. I've been playing RuneScape for about 6 years now and I know a decent amount of stuff about the game. I've only been a member for a year but I've already reached over 1,700 total. (Was a F2P pure with 1.1k total before getting membership.) I was once a site editor at the gold status fansite Global-rs and am currently a site editor at Myrunelog. I've lurked around these forums as a guest for a long time and decided to make an account.

kevinh.png

moreawesome.png

War does not determine who is right - only who is left. ~Bertrand Russell

Hi guys, my name is Vinnedge10 on Runescape so feel free to add me. I have been looking at this forums for about a week now and I have decided to join. I am apart of the Zamorak Cult and that's pretty much it for my introduction.

~Vinnedge10

Greetings. I'm the perfect definition of a RuneScape noob. I've played a total of about 125 hours, 60 of which has been in the past month. My sons both play RS, and I decided to become a member so that we could have fun playing a game together. I've been a computer gamer for many, many years, getting my start on an Atari 800 XL. I started playing MUDs in the 90s, so I've been a fan of on-line roleplaying games for more than 15 years.

I'm a huge believer in reading about the games I play. I have found this site to be among the best with respect to guides, advice, articles and the forum, so this is the first (and likely only) one where I've registered. I look forward to using all of this information to make myself a better player, and most importantly have fun doing so, both with my boys and solo.

There is just so much to do. :ugeek: