Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tip.it staff/members Im new here, Ive played Runescape under the names "Trembles" and now " A Juicy Root" << thats actually my rsn lol my first account was hacked then banned when I tried to retrieve it, Ive been playing runescape for about 10years ish and yeah... DS 4 Life@! :D

Might be coming back to PK and do some DKS, and just mess around. Is the game fun still? Last I played was in January.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Eh, I'll just skip the formalities and be blunt about my introduction.

Hello, as you can see, I'm rather new here. After leaving a previous fansite, I felt that Tip would be a great place to do a fresh start. I'm interested in a variety of things from art, anime, history, and Runescape is on that list. I'm essentially the least ambitious 138 you can chat with because I'm usually drawing or thinking. Other fun facts you may enjoy knowing is that I've been playing since December 2003 and lived my game life in several clans, but always preferred the "lone wolf" style of playing, thus explaining my name. The second fun fact is that I have a very long fuse, so angering me is next to impossible.

Give me a warm welcome and I'll treat you like a good friend. :-P

Wow, sounds like a cheesy introduction to a dating profile.

Hey, I'm Pinta77. I've played runescape for over 5 years now, but I have just now joined the rune tips community, thought I have been aware of this site for years.

So ya hey. Oh, if anyone knows how I can make the picture work for my signature, I would really appropriate help. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it :D

signature.jpg

Its been fun, but I've decided to quit due to lack of interest in a dying game, IRL issues, school and other stuff like that. Some of my favourite moments below :)

99summoning.png

My favourite 99, by far <3 Longest goal of all time since it came out and I got it :)

99rangelevel.png

Good 99, was planning to go bossing with it but it never worked out.

84dung2000total.png

2k Total with the DGS beasts :D

furyornamentclue.png

Only good clue ever, Fury ornament worth 23mil and my highest single lump sum of cash drop ever :)

20milhpxp.png

20 mil hp XP, what can i say, its pretty high :D

99stri.png

99 str at my traditional 99's leveling grounds.

armadylhilt2.png

Good drop when I was a noob.

rapiery.png

First chaotic :D 117 was a mental challenge but I succeded.

May come back one day but for now, no real interest. Tip It has always been a great community and I will still continue to post here and remember the great times :)

~Sailor89/SacredFlam3s, 2004-2011

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Hi there! I'm a newbie here. I'm a article author of life, love, goals, politics, news, health, and other interesting things. I find this site interesting and informative and I know I'll enjoy it here as well as learn more to widen my views.

Hey everyone.

My forum name is Snowie but everyone on the RSOF and in-game knows me as "Snow". I'm a veteran player but a newbie forumer here. :P

Random facts: I love playing football (that's Soccer to US players :P), I have a black labrador, I love writing and the Stories forum on RSOF is my home. :)

AC.png

~99 Thieving

~99 Fletching

~Skiller

~Owner of a veteran cape

~Proud member of Guild of Arts

Eight years ago, every one of my friends who weren't playing Neopets was playing this.

A month ago, saw a friend playing this at the engineering lab and went "wait, is that Runescape?!"

Friend goes "yup, better than farmville."

... It was then, a few months ago, I bought my first membership to the most stigmatized game amongst even "gamers."

You may call me Sona. I am a graduating senior at some generic well-known small-university-that-is-too-cold-for-its-own-good. To give you an idea of how old I am: I have a rubber chicken in my account that was left untouched for years. I am a scientist in training, a lover of all legends and myths, and I occasionally dabble in League of Legends with my friends during spare-time. Those who know me understand that I have curious hobbies ranging from cosplaying to skydiving to amateur bartending. I hang around W42 primarily for its (somewhat) mature atmosphere in comparison to the rest of the nine realms, but please do not be alarmed if I don't respond to you immediately. I often keep public chat off to filter out the boorish ones and mean no offense whatsoever.

... Unless I'm on a slayer task. Then I scurry off to the 1500+ worlds and get laughed at for being low-leveled. But hey, at least the swarm hasn't gotten its claws around there yet. ;)

See ya around.

Hi to you Tip.it community! :)

I've been browsing this site since I started playing RS, which is loooong time ago. Tip.it is awesome site :P

But now I decided to register account to forums and start posting hopefully active :)

I've been playing RS on-off for like 5-7years can't remember and I still enjoy playing the game. Currently I'm P2P player and I hope I'll stay that way =)

Cheers

Theazor

Theazor.png

Hello Id thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Jess or im known as Dame Edna in runescape, as my character look's new I am an old school player so getting to term's with the new game play over the past two year's :P.

Reason why I left: I got a contract with my job role which needed me to work full time and in a different area (did not have the time to play runescape)

Reason why character is low level: It is a new character I cant remember the password to my old account and have given up trying to recover.

Last things:

Im not rarely on but im not on-line 24/7 anybody can feel free to add me as my friend's list is always staying on (Dame Edna)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and hope to see you all in the future

Dame_Edna.png

Hello!

I am Polarity, a fairly experienced RuneScape Player.

I have played RuneScape for about 5 years and joined the Rune Tips Community to provide assistance other RuneScape players.

I hope that my stay here on Rune Tips will be lengthy and enjoyable and hope your's is as well.

See You in the Forums!

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·Polarity·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

NHadF.jpg

Hello, I'm Z-Berenice, or just Z for most people. Been checking this site since 05, and until now I decide to register on forums.

Old school player I guess, been playing since 01, now going for max total, have a small pvm clan called Vae Victis, and I guess that's it.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Hello,

I've been playing RS on and off for a good 7 years now and have been using Tip.it for help/calcs/lurking for a good portion of that time.

Finally decided to register and I'm looking forward to an enjoyable time here. :^_^:

rodny0.png

rodny0.png

Hello all, I am RazoSilvia and I've been a moderately avid RuneScape player for 7 years now. I am what you would call an "old school" player as in, a "new skill" to me was slayer. i remember when slayer came out i went to the slayer master in burthorpe and got my first task of skeletons.... Skeletons!! More than just a few i had to kill! At my near i would say maybe 30 combat at that time this was going to be quite a new challenge for me. I went for my first "run" back then and survived enough to finish my first task. I was amazed. Then i lost interest quickly, i remember my first thought on slayer was "why would i want to kill monsters that i dont care about killing? well i recently picked slayer up as of a year ago and now am currently 91 slayer. But i have yet to see anything at all intriguing about their newest "skill". I have been a long time troller here and have used your guys guides more than i can count, so i guess if i can help a few people on here it would be me paying it forward if you will... cant wait to help someone!

oh and its pronounced rahh- zoe- sill-vee-yuh