Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome all!

Looks like we should hit 200,000 user accounts in a few weeks.

:thumbup:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Hi all!

Its been a few years since I played, I believe the last time I logged in prior to yesterday was October 2007, cause I was still wearing my Grim Reaper Hood :D

Anyways, I've always been a tip.it fan back when I used to play, so now I'm back since I finally moved out on my own and can't afford fast internet haha :P

My main is a skiller, level 3, currently going for my first 99 stat, which will be Firemaking.

Also be on the lookout for a new skiller blog! :)

Keep up the good work tip.it,

Gooru

Hello everyone. I've played on and off since early '01. More off than on haha (pretty sure my stats make that obvious). I'm back to playing regularly now which means that I have to come back to tip.it of course. I'm 21, a Marine at Camp Pendleton, name is James. Well, see you guys in Gleinor!

rs.jpg

hosan.png

Hai everyone im been playing Runescape for about 4 years or so i been using Tip.it For a long time now.

Can't wait to get involved with the community :).

I love playing Fist of guthix and Barrows.

Hi people of Tip.it my nickname is Leo i was born in Comalcalco,Tabasco, Mexico. I got a certify of foriegn birth which was issued to me at Merida, Mexico. Which means i am have citizenship to Mexico and United States of America. I currently live in Spring,Texas where i study electronics in highschool which will give a small certification in that course . once i am out of high school i wanta to become a marine mechanic. I have been playing rs for 5 years all togather but only currently been playing on I Eat Sub snice April 1st 2010. I decide to make my first rs skiller back when i was on the acc Leolb . When i was going for 99 Woodcutting on that acc i notice i had so much fun woodcuting and i hate Pking/training combat ,also i was watching vids on youtube notice a lot of player staying 3cb and get high skill . So i made my first skilller name rune shear . On that acc i meet a few like bliszful ,Mio, and Maybe im wet ( knowed as Hidesfromyou). So on rune shear my goal was to get 99smithing without losing any cash but i never made it to 99. Only got it to 84 smithing and took a long break after that . When i returned i got hacked and all my cash was drop. Also they trained my cb to 16cb 40def. So i made I Eat Sub. I first meet Christian Dai and Glacy when i was in Bliszful cc . But i never added them. later down the line in my rs history i meat Glacy again when i was firemaking and she told me to join madam im ok cc so i joined . After joining i notice Christian Dai was in her clan chat also and that he made awsome vid. So i add him and ever snice then we been friends .

i make vids my youtube channel is named Ieatsubwayforlife

No1 knows freestyler... that was my specialty back in the day.

Today, you see a glimpse of me, tomorrow is like the day before you met me.

maybe remember this:

Dragon...

I predict...

You will be bars soon!

*gets visage*

-My luck looks like bad luck after a while.

I can give you an example:

1. I pk party hat

2. I merch untill I can but party hat with different color

3. I sell my party hat to buy a different one later on

4. I log into W2 and party hats have gone up like 400% in price, due to Jagex banning 10.000 players and that panics the market.

5. I forgotten how it happened but I end up losing all the money (some1 else on my account, dunno how)

Nevertheless I have fun playing this game and that is my ultimate goal, you don't need money to do stuff, you just need money to do stuff the way other people do it.

When I had no money I didn't waste my time asking other people stuff, I went killing black dragons with a rune hally, took me half an hour a kill, but I did get a dragon spear worth 1 million.

True story. I have so much more tales, don't worry.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

hi everybody here

im new here and well im gonna do what this topic is ment for....introduce myself :^_^:

to start, i like to play runescape and my rs name is at the little piece at the left of the page so feel free to pay a visit to my house in rs :^_^:

im 15 years and live in the netherlands, also i do taekwon-do as sports, i dont know if anyone here does it to or is interested in it, lets hope :)

as you have probably seen by now i love emotions and smileys, expecially the :^_^: and =D

than now about what i do in rs: (first sentence wtouth a smilley :).......crap now it isnt anymore)

my goal is to achieve 99att, 99construct(never gonna happen, eats my money) and 99magic

also i love humor, some people say i got a good sence of humor, and others say the complete opposite.

so you will know soon enough i you like my sence of humor :)

and to end my llittle introduction, im always ready to talk with anyone, make jokes and have fun..thats what life is for.

well..as you see this am i and im happy to be here since i use guides from this site for a few years(yes years) and i enjoy communities that put effort in what they :thumbup: do :thumbup:

that was that..hope to see you around here! :^_^:

TKD-is-it.png

Hello Tip-iters! I have been playing runescape off and on since 2007, and have always found runetips to be a very helpful site to use.

I play on my f2p rune pure right now because I have got completely bored on my main and quit him. If anyone wants to add me my rsn is "1l2 strength"

- "The reason most people never reach their goals is that they dont define them,

or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable."

~1l2 Strength's F2P Rune Pure Goals~

1.) 100 Dungeoneering. -Yes, in Free-to-Play.

2.) 1000 Total Level. Achieved!

3.) 90 Strength & 90 Ranged. In Progress.

4.) 85 Magic. Achieved! -Officially a TB Noob!

5.) Own a Santa Hat. Achieved! -My First Rare!

6.) All F2P Dungeoneering Items. In Progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone!

Telling true i don't know even what im doing here :-D I just found your forum randomly in google where i was searching forums about video games. I hope i will find here some topics about game movies because this theme is very interesting to me atm. If not, i wish to make one :-P

Very kind crocodile :mrgreen:

Hi everyone. I'm a long time lurker and decided finally to register last month. I also did fresh start on my RS career with new F2P only account. My progress has been great so far, I'm currently 96 combat with +80 melees and almost 600 total. I haven't been training anything else much other than melee skills. F2P general discussion thread in here is great, lots of usefull and interesting info in there. Cya ingame ;)

Foxthrottle.png

Hi I'm Dirv. I hace been playing runescape since 2004. I started this account in 2007 as a level 3 skiller. Since then I have gained combat and have progressed tremendously. My goal now is to obtain 2496 total level and get the completionist cape. I look forward to becoming an active member of the tip it community.

Hi im radeon, real name is mike, i am a programmer from london and am currently at university.

I like playing runescape lots and regularly use your skill calculators.

here is a game i had to make for my final last year:

7t5Du.png

Source: http://pastebin.com/Y5EvLe63

NOTE: can be very addictive so dont play when you have any work to do lol.

hope to see you all around.

So this thread is for farewells too, correct?

After 10+ years, I'm done. My account was compromised and completely cleaned this morning. No, I did not use a bank PIN, which was my fault. I don't know exactly how the hijacker did it, other than it was via my email account which was also compromised.

Everything, including lots of untradeable stuff (Dungeoneering rewards, etc.) of any value is gone. I'm not interested in building this account up from scratch, so I'm leaving. Have a good one.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I named my newest accounts on TIF (forgot my old password, '05ish account) and RS Nunc Fluens after the song by the progressive metal band Cynic (ask me about them if you're into their music, I saw them back in August).

My new account is a f2p pure which I intend to turn into a p2p staker. Here are my current stats, still a work in progress:

qrj2wo.png

I'm usually training various skills on world 90 (I still like to keep my skills close to my strength/attack levels if I can), and I currently train combat either at barbarian village or on the second level of the SOS. Feel free to stop by and train with me, I'm always up for a conversation with someone from TIF, just let me know.

I'm a pretty normal 17 year old guy, I'd say. I train in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and love to talk about MMA/UFC, I work out every day and train every day, and I am a huge fan of heavy metal music.

Say hi to me if you see me ingame, I'll respond if my public chat is on (I'm in f2p-- you have to understand). If you're a pure around my level, we can do some duels or something.