Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hi,

I'm a very occasional user of the tip it forums, been playing RS for nearly 3 years.

Best achievement playing RS - 99 Slayer @ 110 Combat.

Worst moment - dying when a nub at the Thrower Trolls and loosing everything :(

I pretty much play everyday, W91 is my homeworld.

Gix

gixer66.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi tip.it

in the past week i have come back to rs after a 3-4 year absence. wow alot is different but your site will help me with any changes im sure. i have always used this site as a reference to my rs gameplaying and im glad you guys are still up and running. now time to get some lvls up and get back in the wildy!

0010110100.png"]0010110100.png[/url]

Hi everyone!

I'm Corexe, I've been playing RS for nearly 10 years now; though I went away for a long time! I've now returned, level 28, but would love it if someone wouldn't mind going through some things with me, walking around, and reminding me of the things I've now forgot!

Hope everyone is okay, and I can become a valued member of the community ^_^

Thank you

Corexe.

Hi everyone! My name's Aurelia but everyone refers to me as Aur. I'm 19, I currently live in Canada but in 181 days I'm moving to France!

I've been playing Runescape since 2004, mostly on and off with a two year break, just started playing again to kill some time during my Uni lectures. :P

I started a new account just to go through the tedious process of levelling everything myself, clearly a masochist. I'm usually on world 157 or 96, feel free to add Aquyss! Always looking for players to hang out with who aren't bots. ^___^

10zwupx.png

Hello Everyone!

I'm not new to Runescape, but I am new to forums. I'm an "older" player, and I enjoy playing the game with my son. I don't have the patience to to level one skill at a time. lol I do wish to get a skill cape soon though. Probably not going to happen. Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. :thumbsup:

Happy Gaming!

Hi, I'm Aelgar in game, been around rs for 4/5 years. Just thought I'd spread my wings a bit as it were?

Aelgar.png

Goals: 96/99 Slayer, 95/99 range, 94/99 Summoning, 88/99 Prayer, 91+ all skills.

It's Lady Cai xx / Lady Cai / Valkyrie Cai here. Changed my name so many times >_> I'm sticking with Aporia for good, or as long as I can tolerate it :P I'm back on the forums now, woot!

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I started a few years ago.... Five or six years ago.... A few months before the Halloween event where the talking Zombie head... I don't recall which year that was.

Back when I played the game regularly I often came to this site and look at the guides. It was a wonder to me I haven't registered yet.

Anyway, I guess a few years ago I registered on these forums but simply have forgotten until earlier today when I tried to register. So here I introduce myself. My in game name is Dr Watson 32, I have been a semi-retired player for some time now and I intend on making a full return to the game. I managed to get a job so now I intend on upgrading back to members. Any new friends would be nice, I've been pretty independent in game so I wasn't as social as I could have been.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused in my post. I am running on 2 hours of sleep with it being a busy day.

Nice to meet everyone.

Hi everyone!

I'm Corexe, I've been playing RS for nearly 10 years now; though I went away for a long time! I've now returned, level 28, but would love it if someone wouldn't mind going through some things with me, walking around, and reminding me of the things I've now forgot!

Hope everyone is okay, and I can become a valued member of the community ^_^

Thank you

Corexe.

Hiya Corexe, first off, if you have any half jug wines, disks of returning, halloween masks, phats, santas, easter eggs or pumpkins, don't eat/drop them because they're worth quite a lot now.

Just start training combat/skills and you should be well on your way to playing :D If you have questions, just pm me

Any considering this is the introduction thread, I think it's appropriate that it's my first post, evar.

I've been playing RS for 7 years and have been in the unofficial tipit rs chat but never came online to tif forums. :P (forgot my password) If you want to chat, come find me in the cc! :D

Hi all!

I've been playing this game on and off for several years now, occasionally browsing this forum.

But after all this lurking i'd like to join in! =)

Quick facts:

- Aiming for 99 slay (eventually)

- really not that good with long-term goals

- fan of dungeoneering with

- almost 20 years old

that should be enough for a quick intro :D

Grtz,

Vogel

Vogelbek.png

Hello everyone.. I'm new here...

And don't have any account (yet) at runescape. Can't find any retailer and computer cafe here with that game. How much could i purchase the game in some sites? Or are there free downloads? thanks!

Hello everyone.. I'm new here...

And don't have any account (yet) at runescape. Can't find any retailer and computer cafe here with that game. How much could i purchase the game in some sites? Or are there free downloads? thanks!

Hello. I can't tell if you're serious or not, but I'll help you anyway.

RuneScape is a browser based game, which runs on Java and membership is paid directly to JaGex, the creators of RuneScape (with a credit/debit card, cash, phone line, phone credit).

To start RuneScape, you go through www.runescape.com/title.ws, and you click 'Play Now'. Then you are linked to a webpage which should be www.runescape.com/game?j=1. You need to click on 'Create account now' to create an account. To create an account, you would need a valid email address.

Once you've created an account, you could become a member for £3.5 a month (or whatever it's worth in your currency), or stay a free-to-play player until you decide to become a member.

Tip.it (us) is a forum based on RuneScape, too. Hope this helps.

And welcome to Tip.It

Hey all,

Well something to know about me for irl is;

Im 17 going to college next year, my real name is lucas or luke. I have used tip.it since i started playing runescape. And decided i would join the fourms:). Anyways, im not to big on the whole computer speak.. Just throwing that out there.

For in game details;

My rs name as of right now is "I NoobTube U" with confusion of a bunch of my friends, that quit and are now coming back im thinking about changing it back to my orignal name of "Lupike1". i play almost everyday. My private is always on friends though. If you want to get to know me better or chat with me in game just pm me on this fourm thingy-ma-bob.

YeAh thats pretty much it, oh yeah, one more thing. I dont know how to make money on this game baha and i train skills at my own pace.

Thanks,

Your newest member,

Lucas:)