Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Tip It community,

How is everyone? I have been playing Runescape for over 6 years now on and off. I have used Tip It for as long as i can remember, and it has been the greatest help. I am now currently back on Runescape with a new account. I started it a little over a week ago I believe. I never really joined Tip It back then for many reason: I didn't see the need, I didn't play Runescape longer then 30 minutes to an hour a day, and I wasn't aware of the forums really. I really don't know what else to say other than I am a generally friendly person, but I do have my moments where I am pretty mean, but hey I'm only human after all. I guess that is all for now, but If you want to get to know me you can send me a message on the forums or PM me on Runescape: Arcane Fae is my current username.

-Spencer (Arcane Fae)

-Arcane Fae

Arcane Fae.cooking.pngArcane Fae.runecraft.pngArcane Fae.crafting.png

Well, I'm back with the free trade update, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I don't post much, but I know quite a few Tif'ers in-game and can usually be found on W99. Hoping to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones!

Etecoon.png

Hello folks, I'm kingofeds16. Idk if I have introduced myself on the forums before, but I'm a person with level 101 combat that has been playing for 6.5 years and unlike many people, played through the limited RS ages more than the free RS ages. I am sad to see the return of free RS, but I'll readjust.

Feel free to click on my signature to see more info about my stats.

Kingofeds16.png

Hello Everybody :)

I am 99PureBroski (This is my IGN aswell)

Now im not ENTIRELY new to runescape as a whole, ive been playing on & off for ~ 5 years, But honestly, you might as well call me a newb. Because im not too familiar with most new things.

Now I dont really know how to PK well, or how it works at all, So i decided, that through trial & error, im going to learn. Ive already kick started this new accounts (99PureBroski) And i hope to make it a One Defence Pure. And to make things more intresting for me, as well as everybody else, i'll be videoing my complete journey, which might include my first PK aswell.

Here's the First one out of the series (albeit Boring) But i think it's worth a watch :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDrN-U50f4

Hey, I'm new to tipit ofc. My Rs account name is God Skillls. I'm much more of a skiller than anything else.

Tip-it has helped me a lot with a few things on RS in the past so i thought why not register and become a member of the site =).

God_Skillls.png

Heya peeps,

I'm Taylor Swift (or rather, that's my name on Runescape :P)

I've been playing since just before the Grand Exchange came into being. Figured I'd better go grab my name on all the fansites before someone else does (my friend had an issue with impostors once... not nice)

I'm usually to be found in the clan Rs Outreach, and I usually keep private chat on all (its been on friends a bit lately though, due to so many beggars)

I'm pretty slow when it comes to levelling, but I love Stealing Creation and Clan Wars, and I post on the forums all the time :P

Hope to meet some of you sometime soon :D

Taylor_Swift.png

Hey! I'm Gg Dog! I'm new to the forums! You can check out my 'Profile - About Me' page for more information about me.

99/99 Woodcutting

86/99 Cooking

81/99 Fishing

70/99 Magic

Add me! (Gg Dog) P2P and Still going!

Hello everyone, I'm a engineering student. I'm new here. I like to know more about the techno world and also looking for experts solutions for various problems I'm having day to day life of technology. And I also try to help people as well. Hoping a nice journey with you all.

After playing in Free To Play for 2 months after coming back to Runescape after many years away, I'm simply disgusted by the amount of bots and Jagex's seeming indifference (in FtP worlds at least). Not only does it devalue legitimate player's achievements, but it devalues raw materials and the like which free players rely on as primary income sources.

As I still enjoy this community, I'll keep kicking round - but 'Scaping is unlikely unless some action is taken against this plague.

Hey, i'm a returning forum member/Runescape player, i've made a new account as I no longer have access to my old one, i've been playing Runescape on and off now for nearly 5 years, I currently have a blog, come check it out :thumbsup:

simple_storm.png

mushroomheadsig.png