Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Name's Retefael. I had a previous account on the tip.it forums under the name 'Retefael' (obviously) and had close to 400 posts under that name, but that was when my RS fixation was in full swing a few years back. Since then, I've gone on to bigger and better things, but I love the game and the community here and have since returned under Retefael802. Looking forward to contributing my knowledge, holding thoughtful discussions, and just being a general part of the tip.it community! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Retefael.png

"We need to gain a historical respect for electronic music. Classical has

had that for hundreds of years. I love all styles of music, but I dont find

that electronic has the same type of timelessness." - Carl Craig

Hey there, I'm Jinx and I come from Canada. I used to be a member on Tip.It forever ago, but I took an extended Runescape Hiatus and now after roughly a year and a half, I'm back and kicking! In two days, I've gone from level 34, what I'd been upon leaving Runescape a year ago, to 40. I'm only a Free-play player and I've always wanted a Membership but it won't be happening for a while still. Um, I'm not part of a clan, but I'd like to be - one that won't mind my non-member-ness. Actually, it would be fun to be part of a clan made up of mostly free-players. That's besides the point though; I'm hoping to be sticking around for a period of time, I'm definitely back in the game and my schedule is a lot less hectic now than it used to be. <3

2buzaw.jpg

Hello TIF.

My name is Chris. some of you may remember me as Chrisberry4. I disappeared a few years back, I started drifting the forums but now im back, after a few years. just thought id drop by and say hello to old and new faces around here. as its been awhile since iv posted here (Iv had to set up a new blog aswell :wall:)

but anyway guys. im just your average 16 year old kid, working hard at school, plays a game he enjoys, spending time with many friends, and women, also I play Ice Hockey :shades: so if you guys are intrested in all that. check out my blog. :P

http://forum.tip.it/topic/289691-x-chris-runescape-log-x/#entry4764447

And finally I would like too add, its good to be back :D <3:

Heya Guys.

Thought I would finally join the forums :P

I've been using Tip.it since 06 and decided after a long break off RuneScape (about a year) to start playing again as I have now finished school ( :D ) and that joining the Tip.it forums was a good idea.

Happy Scaping!

Jakyjakeface.png

HI! My name is Aug! ^^

I've never really been part of a forum community, but I have always wanted to, so I guess this is a new thing for me. I've been playing RS for about 6 years on and off so my RS account is not very good for how long I've been playing, but I am still experienced in RS in general. I will try and stay as active as I can on these forums, because I do alot of other stuff like Call of Duty and Pokemon lol. I just started RS again after 2 months yesterday, so expect to see me on! :q

I'm excited to get to know all of you!

-Aug

Augg.png

HI! My name is Aug! ^^

I've never really been part of a forum community, but I have always wanted to, so I guess this is a new thing for me. I've been playing RS for about 6 years on and off so my RS account is not very good for how long I've been playing, but I am still experienced in RS in general. I will try and stay as active as I can on these forums, because I do alot of other stuff like Call of Duty and Pokemon lol. I just started RS again after 2 months yesterday, so expect to see me on! :q

I'm excited to get to know all of you!

-Aug

I'll tell you now so people don't get mad at you later for it.

Don't change the text appearance in your posts unless it's of real importance (like a title, or main point)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Hi everyone! I'm a veteran RSer, but have never made use of this forum community. A friend of mine recently convinced me to join, so here I am!

I hear you guys are awesome and I've always liked the resources available on this site. :thumbsup:

Hello community. Scottylock here, started playing RS a few days ago (haven't played since classic). I'm pretty newb, highest skills are 41 wc and 45 firemaking but I'm a member and combat training on chaos druids cause it seems like the best thing to do at the moment.

Oh and I'm canadian, eh?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Tip.it and I've been playing Runescape for about a year so I guess you could say I'm an all around noob.

I'd like to make some friends or even join a clan, it's a cruel world when ur alone.

Hey, I've been playing Runescape since classic, and I never really joined a forum about it or anything like that. But I'm on this site all the time it seems so I figured I would join the forum and get more insight, from players. I took a long break, but now I'm playing again. So I'm hoping to learn new things from the community here to improve my RS experience XD.

TonyyB.png

Hey, I've been playing Runescape since classic, and I never really joined a forum about it or anything like that. But I'm on this site all the time it seems so I figured I would join the forum and get more insight, from players. I took a long break, but now I'm playing again. So I'm hoping to learn new things from the community here to improve my RS experience XD.

Worst... Mistake... Of your life! :P. Enjoy your stay. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Leaving tif until the mods can figure out how to moderate. It's been a good 6 years.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll miss your happy little Runecrafter :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hey Tip.It community!

-Long time lurker, new to the site.

Been playing Runescape since 2004 and using Tip.It since a few weeks after I started RS.

Thought it might be nice to put in my two cents every once in a blue moon, or participate in a few events,

maybe even contribute something useful to the community...

^TL;DR: Hi, I'm new but not really.

^^TL;DR: Hi

-Greedy

Greedyradish.png

Blimey it's been a while. I used to play a few years ago and was a Tip It regular!

Been playing since 2004 on various accounts but the one I was known for was Smither Sid. Hi all.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Its been a long 5 years but after being betrayed by multiple friends and lack of concern or care from my other so called friends i am retiring today with my 15 mill bank. After being scammed by friends over and over i dont want to play in a Runescape where greed is 95% of the game. I will log in to check out new updates and such but that is about it. Fair well Runescape it was fun while it lasted.

Its been a long 5 years but after being betrayed by multiple friends and lack of concern or care from my other so called friends i am retiring today with my 15 mill bank. After being scammed by friends over and over i dont want to play in a Runescape where greed is 95% of the game. I will log in to check out new updates and such but that is about it. Fair well Runescape it was fun while it lasted.

Sorry to see a fellow Wisconsinite go! Take care. :thumbup:

VsaJs.jpg

After a lengthy break from Tip.it (seems to be over two years), I have returned. Just had a look at my blog, quite interesting to compare my old goals with the goals I currently have!

Anyways, noone will remember me due to my meagre 12 posts, but it's nice to be back!

Err, I've quit RS a while ago and don't wish to have my account on Tipit no more, do I contact admins for account removal?

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.