Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am Dregan Dice you can call me Jon.I am new to this forum but have read tip.it times for many years.

I always was interested in the opinions of these runescape players.

I myself has played runescape since 2006 I have 5 99s and am currently working on 99 slayer as my sig shows im 92 =P

I really dont know what else to say here If I think of more I will edit lol.

Thanks Tip.it members and runescapians see ye around =)

Dregan_Dice.png

Hey! I'm Vroqren. I've always supported Tip.it, and used the help site for all my life. I in fact, participated in the "Steel 3 war", a few years ago, supporting Tip.it (Not that they really needed me) I only now became a member of the forums though, because I am sort of in need of help. I'm working on my first time through a Boss Chamber in the GodWars Dungeon. I believe that Zaros is the true God of RuneScape, and that Saradomin, Zamorak, Guthix, Bandos, Armadyl - and all the others - should surrender now, to save themselves a ton of humiliation. Godswords are awesome and the Abyssal Whip is awesome. Ancient Magic is cheap against players, but useful against enemies. Ranging is useless to a Paladin. These are all, of course, just my opinion. Construction is my favorite skill, and it will probably be my first skill to 99. After that, I'll go for strength, then Prayer. Anyway, I'm glad a signed up for the forums, and am reasonably sure that you guys can help me with what I need. My cooking, summoning, and herblore aren't actually level 1, I'm just not on the high scores there.

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

Not necessarily. It all depends on how bad the defeat is. Is Saradomin were to fight Zaros, Zaros would win so quickly, and easily, that Saradomin would regret ever thinking about Zaros. I mean think about it - You have to ability to be glad, or the ability to destroy everything - you choose to destroy - it's common sense. Again, all my opinion.

60.png

Join FC "w60_find_pen" For Penguins every week, and helpful people!

mertick.png

Hello, pure F2p here started in April 2010, I've made myself decent stats so far,

click my signature to unlock my Runetrack profile please :D, I am currently doing 99 Prayer with big bones so it would be cool to view my daily or weekly gains :P

Thankiees :)

F2p's fastest leveling person :), check out my blog:

My Goal-thread to max F2P within a year and a half :P.

Nuffbutmage.png

Hi.

I'm a new member on the forums, though i have been using tip.it for years. My user was registered in 2007 and i've been on and off since then. I am currently f2p but plan on gettin p2p hopefully soon. It's been a while since i've been on a forum so i hope this one is a good one, but i don't doubt it. ;)

Since 2005 Tip.it has been my bible in terms of RS knowledge.

Would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you that keep making an amazing job here. It is a tremendous effort that most of us take for granted. It's not.

Thank you very much. Tip.it rocks !

fmj2005

Would like to take the opportunity to thank all of you that keep making an amazing job here. It is a tremendous effort that most of us take for granted. It's not.

I can honestly say as a retired member of the Tip.It Website Crew, that comments like that make the work we do worth while. :thumbup: :)

Welcome to the forums!

I can honestly say as a retired member of the Tip.It Website Crew, that comments like that make the work we do worth while. :thumbup: :)

Welcome to the forums!

I'd love to second that.

Thank you, and welcome! <3:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Hey. I'm new to "Tip-It", I was previously in the forum Runescape Community. My account was not working right, and their forums just weren't fun anymore. I still do play runescape, with a couple of pures. So talk to me? :thumbsup:

Whats your account name? :thumbup:

Hey. I'm new to "Tip-It", I was previously in the forum Runescape Community. My account was not working right, and their forums just weren't fun anymore. I still do play runescape, with a couple of pures. So talk to me? :thumbsup:

Whats your account name? :thumbup: