Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm through here.

There's too many goddamn trolls and the mods do nothing about them. The overall quality of these forums is barely better than the RSOF anymore.

I might return a long time down the road, but I probably won't. Most of you won't miss me, and some [wagon] like String and Anonytroll might actually rejoice that I'm gone. Good for you if you do, I won't be around to see it. ;)

This seems like a nice place.

[Examine Goblin (level: 5)]

This would be worth more cut.

Hey guys, new to tip.it, I signed up because Sal's forum is empty. There's practically no conversation going on, I hope there wil be more here.

I can only play RS in the holidays, but when i do I blog about it here: http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?autocom=blog&blogid=1774&

That's also a blog about minecraft and such.

Oh, and I thought tip.it would be good because I come here every week to read the times.

I'm not an efficienado.

Hey, I'm sorta new-ish here, I've stalked around the forums for quite a time but finally signed in, for the second time ever.

I'd like to show my appreciation for the forum mods, because I just signed in to warn other people not to follow a false link someone posted, but they beat me to it. Good job, and thanks! :lol:

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums, but I've been using Tip.It pretty much since I started (many moons ago) :wink:

I usually play RuneScape by myself, so I'm hoping to meet some people here to play with.

demi_fiend.png

Well, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself to this here forum ^_^

The name: Clarrisa. A.k.A Queen Claire in game (:

I've been a player here since Runescape classic. Got my bunny ears and scythe to prove of it too ^_^ I enjoy hanging out and meeting new people.

I sit in my clan chat so if you want to be my friend in game, just stop by and say hello! (:

Hopefully I can be a beneficial aspect to this community, which I always want to be. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Thanks! <3

2q3b511.pngQueen_Claire.png

Hey forum,

Speakers here just joining tip it because its the only rs forum not blocked at my school ^.^

but anyways, ill be on here till it gets blocked, looking to have some fun!!!

"Hmmm computer hackers... that does sound like asian gang activity!" - Elliot Stabler Law and Order SVU

Welcome all of you! Hopefully you enjoy the community here! Ignore the trolls (every community has them), and have a great time!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Hihi Tip.It ^_^

Thought I'd join a more active RS forum - I have a blog over on Sals, and a Goals and Achievement thread on the official runescape forums - So feel free to check them out! My RS user is Rachy, so suprisingly my name is Rachel.

Take care ;)

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Also, I'm pretty sure this thread belongs in the "Introductions & Farewells" thread in General Discussion.

16185_s.gif

Hey Iam bad with introductions but I decided I could adleast say hallo too you all. :) Not sure what to say here .... I live in France and plan on shifting to the states soon. In a matter of fact Iam leaving to Chicago the next day with my spouse. I will be back in a 1 week if anyone want ill post some images:)