Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hello all,

My name is Ted, I've been playing RuneScape since '04. I'm currently working to max my stats, but more importantly, looking to offer my RuneScape knowledge and experiences.

I dabble in web design (php, javascript, jquery, html, css) and do a lot of that on the side. My primary expertise is the kitchen, 99 cooking (yes, I am a chef).

Looking forward to getting to know people here. :smile:

barabas69.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy everyone,

Back from the depths! Heh, I used to play back from... 2001~2007, quit with all the anti-free trade and what not, went to become a Nuclear Engineer in the Navy, and here I am, back to waste my free time now that they are reversing everything.

Good to see Tip.it again, so... nostalgic...

Hey I'm phil.

Just started playing runescape again, and thought this time, I'll really get into the community.

No point wasting my time if I have no friends to show for it after!

I play paintball for a team in Europe, and also do a bit of free running. So you see runescape fits into that quite well

x

Hi, everyone! My name is Lana, and I've been playing off and on since '03. I'm probably also the only person who's played that long and has never gotten a skill cape. What can I say - I get distracted/bored easily, lol! Working on thieving now and am at lvl 84 so that should change hopefully soon. I'm more of a skiller than a fighter. My favourite skills are (in no particular order) fishing, thieving, agility, mining, and smithing. I'm also a big chicken, so you'll never see me in places like the wilderness, lol. :ohnoes: Anywho, just wanted to say hello. So... hello. :)

lanabyte.png

Hey everyone! I'm Waffleh, and I haven't been on tip.it for at least a couple of years now. I have played RS on and off since December of 2005 (I was only 12, haha), and I usually only play during school breaks, like right now. But it's now second semester of my senior year and I hope I'll get a break to play every once in a while.

I also want to thank whoever helped me reclaim this account--I had started it with an old, long forgotten email and obscure password, and when I emailed the Tip.It support they were a great help in getting me this account back! Thanks!

Hi i just joined i have been part of runescape for about 7 years now i was a member for 2 years then i quit the game back in 07 and have sense returned i look forward to being part of this site for a while to come

Hello all,

My name is Ted, I've been playing RuneScape since '04. I'm currently working to max my stats, but more importantly, looking to offer my RuneScape knowledge and experiences.

I dabble in web design (php, javascript, jquery, html, css) and do a lot of that on the side. My primary expertise is the kitchen, 99 cooking (yes, I am a chef).

Looking forward to getting to know people here. :smile:

I dislike your neglect of Agility :evil:

Other than that, you seem like a great person. Welcome to Tip.It, and good luck with maxing! :lol:

pst.. It'd be fun to have more maxed combat players at bosshunts; you should take a look at the monthly ones TET (the Tip.It Events Team) organizes.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Hi everyone! I've been playing Runescape since about 2006 and have been using tip.it calculators (and planners) for years. I only recently started reading the forums here after I kept getting lost in rs forums with quick find codes.

A little bit about me:

I basically have no life at the moment since I had a surgery & am stuck in a leg cast. It's awfully boring in real life right now, so I've been playing rs more than ever before. I don't do the pvp thing but I do like trying to raise my skill levels. I'm hoping to get a few more skill capes before summer vacation.

I really enjoy reading all the posts & looking forward to learning more :)

rogue_dame.png

Hello! I'm Josh, and I've been playing RuneScape since February '05. I noticed a nuclear engineer in the earlier posts; I hope to go on to study nuclear engineering in college, to let y'all know. There isn't really much else to say, except that I have been using tip.it's calculators, planners, skill guides, and monster hunting guides for years. I finally decided that I wanted to be a part of this community in addition to RuneScape's, so here I am. =)

Since I'm still a high school senior about to enter the second semester, I don't have a career to mention nor a lot of free time to spend on the computer once this break is over, but I hope that I can come on consistently enough and offer whatever experience I happen to have in the various services offered on this site.

Hey all,

Just found out I had this account on here, made it ages ago! and forgot about it!! lol

But I will be using this account now :)

I am Harry, Rs name is H arry

Goals are 99 slayer for me :)

I am from the UK

and would like to get to know some more people who use the tip it forums! :)

Laterzz!

Harry

Cya brahs

going away for 5-6 months, wont be playin the scape

ily tif

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Heeeellloooo my name is Mr DNA, irl name is David, and I am new here to Tip.it. I have always loved your website, I used it for quests and guides for over a year now, and for some reason I now (maybe a week ago or something) just realized there was a forum. O_o lol

Anyways I enjoy Runescape alot, I love to debate, go on the forums, etc etc. I will enjoy these forums very much, and I look forward to meeting you all. :P (192K members z0mg0rz)

Ecruteak.png
Ecruteak.png

Ecruteak.png

RuneCrafting addict 

Divination addict

Heeeellloooo my name is Mr DNA, irl name is David, and I am new here to Tip.it. I have always loved your website, I used it for quests and guides for over a year now, and for some reason I now (maybe a week ago or something) just realized there was a forum. O_o lol

Anyways I enjoy Runescape alot, I love to debate, go on the forums, etc etc. I will enjoy these forums very much, and I look forward to meeting you all. :P (192K members z0mg0rz)

Welcome mate

Cya brahs

going away for 5-6 months, wont be playin the scape

ily tif

FFS?

Almonds.png

Good day to you all! My name is Resistance but I'm sure you can come up with a multitude of shortened names to address me with (E.G Res, Ressy, Resi, Stance, Vive le).

I've been a player of Runescape since 2004 but decided to permanently quit in 2007 upon hearing news that PK and free trade were being removed. My main medium of making money was Pk and it was something that I really enjoyed. I used to be able to make >500k a day by PKing, if there was any risk of death I would simply Falador teleport.

I am not new to Runescape forums, in fact I was once a member of Zybez but they have some sort of account deletion policy, mine was deleted.

In my time away from Runescape I have become more mature and more aware of things, I definitely won't be devoting so much time to Runescape and will focus more on carefully training my skills (like a pure) to maximize efficiency.

Tip.It has always been a great help in doing quests, Ernest the Chicken would never have been done without some help from Tip.It.

I found Tip.It in the forum games section of the Runescape forums. I would like to get into some of the nation games they play at Falador Tavern if I can understand them :P.

Anyway, I hope to be seeing, meeting and making some new friends on these forums.

qTLQRuS.png

Hello Everyone and my name is Ualac3. I've been a player since january 08 but have been f2p all my time. Parents didn't want me to have p2p and now i'm not even ment to be on it. Although i am hopefully gettin p2p in the next week :). I owe tip it so much with skills such as switching from crafting body runes to crafting earth runes with gloves and seeing how much of something i need to get to the next level in a skill and the combat calculator. You should feel free to join my clanchat ualac3 :) :shades: