Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, I'm Ikazuchki, co-founder of my current clan, Freedom. Currently training for 99 slayer and maxed combat (with overloads ofcorse.) I've been using the helpsite on and off since my first account way back when (Which unfortunately, I can't remember the username or login) but never really came to see what the community is like. :)

My current stats are:

Ikazuchki.png

I make sigs off and on too, so I might end up getting back into it if people want me too. :)

My private is usually on, if not I can be found in my Clan's CC - Fd_clan_cc feel free to talk to me ^_^

忍耐

ikazuchki2copy.png

Hi guys. :P I just created this tip.it account yesterday, thought I'd give it a try. I have to say though, the only forums I have really participated in are the RS ones, so this looks a lot more confusing. :blink: Hopefully I'll get used to it soon enough.

Bryan_Mellow.png

-B

Hi guys. :P I just created this tip.it account yesterday, thought I'd give it a try. I have to say though, the only forums I have really participated in are the RS ones, so this looks a lot more confusing. :blink: Hopefully I'll get used to it soon enough.

-B

-B

Don't worry, we don't bite. Well actually, some of us do, but it's best to ignore those :shades:

Welcome all.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I get nostalgic when i think of the days when i first started, and the days i first became a member.

When i first started i killed goblins for money, and i thought the 100 gp it took me an hour to get from the goblins was a lot of money. Cooking was my favorite skill, cause it leveled up so quickly, and i buried every bone i got. Also i didn't know about npc's and when a dark wizard from the wizard hill killed me, i thought it was a human player, and when i got to lumbridge and saw somebody kill a man, i said "you meanie!"

When i first became a member i remember standing in a bank and hearing people yell, "buying glory!" or, "buying wealth!" and thought you can't buy glory and wealth! I also would go into the fally dungeon where the druids were, and see all the bones and be like "sweet! free bones!"(that was before i was high enough prayer level that the only way to level up is the ectofunctus).

Hahahaaa this all just makes me laugh so much when i think about it.

I love green. Yay green!

Jyreeil.png

Hello Evereyone here @ Tip.it ,

My Name is Chris and I have been playing Runescape on and off for about 5 years (started in winter 2005) and have had many accounts since. I have had so many accounts on RS you wouldn't be able to count them all XD but now I have a new account (old main got hacked,locked,and then banned :\ ikr.) and have been playing Runescape daily for most of the summer. I will be able to play RS a decent amount of time in the school year because I am going into 9th grade (yes i started RS in 4th grade :P) to boarding school) <--- lots of fun to be had there ;).. but anyways I am proud to be a new member of the Tip.It Community and hope to help a lot of people during my stay here.

Thanks Guys ^.^

(When I clicked on the Introduce yourself sticky it said error)

Chris335.png

Usually this should go in the introduce yourself sticky. But as you said that has thrown up en error and it seems to of vanished entirely now =S

Welcome.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hi everyone :D ive browsed tip it alot and i finally decided to make an account so.. yeah :P lookin forward to meeting everyone, its a great community :thumbsup:

99 Magic achieved on May 31, 2010 99 Prayer achieved on August 27, 2011 99 Dungeoneering achieved on September 24, 2011

Usually this should go in the introduce yourself sticky. But as you said that has thrown up en error and it seems to of vanished entirely now =S

Welcome.

Where are you guys seeing this thread? :o

I thought I merged that one months ago.

Welcome everyone! Tip.it truly is a superb community.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

well ive known tip.it fora long time 05 or 06 i think? been playing runesacpe the same amount of time i quite playing for 375 days nothing new came out etc. well i got back into it at the end of august again, raised quite a few skills, finished heros quest (finally) am wokring on rasing everything to 60 ish well glad to finally post in this here forums haha

in game: cubie1

hi im not so new here ^^

i just started 6 monthes ago here then i stopped idk why

i came back here to re-gain experience and help people and get helped by others..

i liked the chat-people-thread-styles in the thread

i got account called : o_Espil

recently i have 2076 totalll

4 99s

quest cape

all achievemtns done but ardounge elite ^^ because of the dam high lvls

117 combat

:)

hope me good welcoming

o_espil.png

I am a brand new player to RuneScape - literally just began playing yesterday. Thus far, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game - the graphics aren't too shabby, and the game play is quite smooth... all-in-all, I am pretty impressed.

I'm curious though - and hope someone can answer my one question I haven't found the answer to yet:

If I want to go from a free player to a member - will I have to start over from the beginning again with my character?

Or will I be able to keep her as is with the switch from F2P to P2P?

Thanks in Advance!

Sincerely,

~*~Suzy~*~

Player of Aurora_Aerin, the Noob :D

I am a brand new player to RuneScape - literally just began playing yesterday. Thus far, I'm thoroughly enjoying the game - the graphics aren't too shabby, and the game play is quite smooth... all-in-all, I am pretty impressed.

I'm curious though - and hope someone can answer my one question I haven't found the answer to yet:

If I want to go from a free player to a member - will I have to start over from the beginning again with my character?

Thanks in Advance!

Sincerely,

~*~Suzy~*~

All skills gained, quests complete, and whatever else done in F2P will carry over to P2P, making it good to start off there and complete as much as you can without paying.

Welcome to TIF !

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Thanks in Advance!

Sincerely,

~*~Suzy~*~

All skills gained, quests complete, and whatever else done in F2P will carry over to P2P, making it good to start off there and complete as much as you can without paying.

Welcome to TIF !

Cant stress this enough. Playing in f2p teaches you a lot of vital survival skills in Runescape, such as learning to be self-sufficient untill the point where you have the money to buy supplies.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

OMG

im new here too my name is denny and i wanna get to know all of you so plz pm me to say hi and add me plz woooot

'sup man?

Heads up when posting in OffTopic next time: post with your best grammar/spelling, and do not talk about runescape. You'll be makin' friends in here in no time. Other than that, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hello everyone, I'm Linearn.

I'm new in this forums - not only forums, also in RuneScape.

I started to play RuneScape today (10 Sep, 2010) and to be complete honest - I have absolutelly no idea what to do in RuneScape.

Well, just to track myself, over the period I am willing to play, I'm currently thinking about to create a blog - so see you there.

Hey guys!!

I don't know if anyone even remembers me here but I used to be on a lot in the past... I loved the community and everyone that supported me in all my threads and blogs, but I am now back to browse these wonderful forums :)

Its good to be back and playing Runescape after such a long break

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg