Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm an old player here. I played RS since 2001, was an avid poster on Scapeboard. See some familiar faces now as admins and mods, hopefully some of you guys still remember me.

Been away since 2007 and I've been back a month.

Hello new TIF.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Hey im new here :) Looking for friends here on RuneTip. I'm a friendly guy and enjoy playing the game. I'm from the UK and love walking around in my full gilded. I make money from chaos druids and my combat is level 80 at the moment. Any questions please PM me or add me in-game my user is 'GuildedGodUK' .

Thanks and see you around

Hey im new here :) Looking for friends here on RuneTip. I'm a friendly guy and enjoy playing the game. I'm from the UK and love walking around in my full gilded. I make money from chaos druids and my combat is level 80 at the moment. Any questions please PM me or add me in-game my user is 'GuildedGodUK' .

Thanks and see you around.

It appears I'll have to be taking a temporary break.

A bit over 3 weeks ago my dad died and he was paying for pretty much everything. Right now there's enough money to deal with all the important stuff but right now I don't have as much time to goof off (even if I don't have a job). I'll be going back to university in august anyway so I figured if I find myself with time and money to spare I'll come back, but for now I'll have to take a break. I will still be roaming around forums though because I'm a total information hog.

P.S.

[hide]snapshot20100711s.jpg

I'm a guy[/hide]

Sc.png

Hi, I've been using this site for quests etc for like 2 years now, I play RS since about 2006 and created a zerker pure a while ago

45def.png

RSN: Civu (changed it a few mins after that pic lol)

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

Hello I am Laughdrive and I'm new to the forums!

I'm a middle/low leveled player, my stats aren't very appealing but I don't really have much time to play Runescape.

Hey I'm raptrslash.. I've played runescape on 2 accounts and for my first one i relied heavily on tip.it.. Since that one was hacked i started a new file which i play off and on. My stats aren't amazing but i'm satisfied with them and except for combat and membership I've, more or less caught up with my original file..

Hello i'm Mugor, I've gathered that i have proberly posted this introduction in the wrong section but feel free to move it just warning about that to start the introduction off. Anyway im 15 years old, i'm an average runescape player i play for roughyl 7-9 hours a day, im lvl 80, usally money make. I do hang round in many clan chats, even though i do not have a rank mostly in Gross Gore's clan chat. Favourite weapon is a Armadyl Godsword, only used one once really enjoyed the time. Favourite item on the game is Dragon Platelegs ( Even though there easy to get ). I do play Football and also attend a Grammar School i have broken up now so hopefully have a good break.

I am looking forward to examing this forum board as it does look intresting through the time im here i will checking for staff opening applications to see if i can build my time here.

Thank you for your time ready.

Sincerly Mugor.

So some of you guys just "might" have noticed that I haven't really logged on for quite some time.

I've always known that I was not going to play runescape the upcoming school year, since I'll be attending a folk college, and will live so close up on the rest of the people there, that I won't really bother with rs.

Summer vacation also started now, and somehow, I find myself more busy now than what I was before the school ended, and I don't know why, but if I can only put in one hour of rs on a regular day, I'd rather not bother with it. Anyways, I'll still try to log on and talk to all you guys in the Clan Chat, even though it probably will not be often.

Lastly, I'll have to say thanks to all of you. You've made playing rs even better to play, and I really hope that when I make my return in about a year or so, many of you will still be here.

Oh and please send me a message here on tif, I'll without doubt continue to be on these boards. :)

Andrea / Largo / Arnie :)

Scherzo.png

Revenga's back ;) If any oldschool Tipiters remember me, or anyone else for that matter, feel free to add me and chat it up. \/\/\/ Blasphemiee

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I've decided that it's time for me to stop playing Runescape. It's a great game, I have no hard feelings at all towards Jagex, or any one person; I simply feel it's time. I'll still be around tif as often as I am already, but you just won't see me in-game anymore. So long Runescape, I'll miss ya'.

I've decided that it's time for me to stop playing Runescape. It's a great game, I have no hard feelings at all towards Jagex, or any one person; I simply feel it's time. I'll still be around tif as often as I am already, but you just won't see me in-game anymore. So long Runescape, I'll miss ya'.

wth. :thumbdown:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

So many people to welcome.

While here, general discussion is a great place to hang, and keep an eye out for new pictures in the thread, and share some of your own.

If you're looking for other great places to hunt blogscape + rate this is where I spend most of my time, I highly recommend it. Enjoy your time here.

Also -

Boo Bows don't quit, just play less.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

@Elu and SerpyBabe - The time for me to quit had been looming for a while now. I'm sure serpy noticed me log on less and less; and the only thing Serpy is worried about is our awesome conversations, so comment me. We can keep in touch, or send me a PM, link is in my sig. ;)