Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hey everybody,

My names Riley, just in case you could not guess it. I have been playing Runescape since either 99 or very early 00's. I can not remember exactly, however it was before there was members available. When I'm not playing Runescape I like to:

-Shoot

-Dirt bike

-Off road

-Beer Pong

-Build computers

-Party

-Program

and more..but I don't feel like listing everything. Anyways, nice to meet everyone.

Im_riley.png My Guides You can always join my friends chat for any advice or to idol and talk with other users. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there tip it. ummmmm, well my names mark, i have been playing rs for too long (about 5 years, but took about a two year break) and have just started back into it. getting a feel for all the new updates and such. My name on rs is enchanterly so feel free to go ahead and add me :)

enchanterly.png

Well, Hi! I'm Jordan, also known as Downfall. I'm 17 years old and am currently enduring the last painful week of my school life. If the name seems familiar to you, I'll clear up a few things first:

- I am not in association with Downfall, the Runescape clan.

- I am a former Moderator of Draynor.net

- I've registered on pretty much every Runescape fansite & own my own one

- Former owner of Stealth Skillers and Moderator of Skillers Empire (only quit recently along with Runescape)

And yus, that's about it. Hopefully I'll be posting actively around here seeing as I'm off Runescape and too busy to play full time.

Wow, Its been awhile since I've been on here :) I am currently playing Runescape again and making a 40 def Turmoil pker (85% completed :) ). If anyone wants to talk, add me ingame "iturmoill"

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

• 2 weeks later...

Back to runescape! woot new to forums been a lurker for a while. Got bored with WoW and remembered how I always had so much to do in RS. Picked it back up on my lvl 90 starting his journey towards 50 all skills and then going for 100 combat/60 all skills. A lot of new stuff I'm not sure about if your willing to help me add me wr80 and send me a pst I need some advice.

Before I get flamed to post here ill do it now.

My name is Yyboy aka YY. I started playing Rs in 2002. I hang out in spader chat all the time. Boss quite often when not trying to achieve new things. Plus i was the first documented rapier to enter RS on yt username is yyboy2005

yyboy.png

Hi everyone, I figured I'd post my introduction since I've been lurking the forums the past couple weeks after I started playing. ;) To start, my Runescape character is Barbas, my wonderful 68 combat 800 total level character. I've sent him through hell and back (a couple times, actually). I became a member after completing the entire F2P questlog in 3 days. I'm obsessed with my Construction skill (44 construction =D). I've played Runescape many times in the past, all the way back to RS Classic. To know me personally, my name is Brian, I'm from the United States, and I'm 17. I'm extremely OCD about some things (such as how my inventory looks), and do a lot of things outside of school. My favorites include: hanging out with friends, going to the beach, ATV offroading, and just having fun in general.

Federal_XTC.png

Hello Tip.it, my name is Steven. I am pragmatic, apathetic to an extent (in a good way!), intelligent, resilient, determined, tough and ubiquitous. I am honest. You will note that I rarely lie and if I do its to protect a friend or as a joke. I am currently taking a Java course in school. I am Jewish. I am currently in the process of opening up as a web host. I have been on RuneScape since late 2004. I did not get serious on RuneScape until late 2005. For five years I have been on and off, generally on. If you ever receive a compliment from me you should be proud. I do not give those out easily. I am looking for a place with a strong community. My last forum was horrible. Trolls were everywhere and free to do as they wanted. I am an avid literary fanatic. I hope that I will be able to bring some life to the Varrock Library section. As to keep my introduction short I am going to stop here. I hope you have a great day and thank you for reading this.

Come to the Haven.

http://ArtisticHaven.net

All are welcome. Come to a safe environment for all artists.

god i can't follow up to that story! well Hi tip.it, name Christopher but prefer Chris, im 16 live in Australia (yes it is real....) in year 11 of high school (1 more year left) left runescape in grade 8 come back now because i miss the game, gave my old account to a friend, wish i could have it back but he plays it and hes younger then me and is my best mates brother, may as well let him play it until he's done with it, i started a skiller which won't be a skiller forever but i enjoy doing that at the moment, im looking to become an electrician, whether that be just a plain electrician doing houses or i might choose to go off to the mines to earn some big money, my overall goal is get a 99, something like mining would be good.

The reason i chose the name Pylo, if anyone here is a fan of HuskyStarcraft, they will understand it, my name on rs is I Am Pylo, im at varrock oaks will be for a decent amount of time as i am going for 10k of oaks, as my first mini goal, thank you for reading and i hope to learn and maybe even help some people here! thanks guys.

hey tip.it!

i just joined and yea its fun alrdy :)

well.. not much to say about me..

i run the clan 'Epsilon' with a couple of mates and stuff

cb is 98... total lvl is around 1550, i have to check lolz

going for 99 agility rite now 75 atm, will be my first 99 so yea thats me and i hope

i can get to know yous on the forums and in game :)

Hey, I'm new to the forums. I've been using tip.it for information and have been bouncing around the forums for a long time. Now I've finally decided to make an account! I'm currently working on a level 3 skiller with 99's in all material collecting skills (fishing, mining, woodcutting, etc.) feel free to add me in game: - lol jaygex.

lol_jaygex.png

Please check out my blog! - BLOG

Greetings Tip.It Community!

I'm Vandite, a fellow RuneScape player who has the objective to get involved in some interesting discussions in this community, not to mention make some new, hopefully long-term friends :). I've been playing RuneScape for 7 years now on various accounts, now currently playing on the account Vandite, and my first name in real life is Akshay, so feel free to call me that ^_^.

At the moment, I'm level 71 combat in RuneScape, but growing every day, so I'm sure I'll reach the goals I set for myself eventually.

I enjoy a variety of things in life, whether it be a good game of Civilization or an interesting book, I have a very different, more open-minded personality than most people on the Internet.

If you would like to have a more detail understanding of who I am and my interests, I advise you take a glance at my profile.

Vandite

"Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Vandite.png

Hey, I'm new to Tip.it. So yea, I've been updating my profile and stuff. :^_^:

imagen-40.png

^^ Why don't you join all the fun? Visit Pumpkin Pete and help find spiders, brew some Moonshine for werewolfs and listen to Zabeth Corvid! ^ ^

Happy Halloween!

Hey there Tip.It!

The name's Jack, and Im new here. Just wanted to introduce myself :) But I don't know what to say, so you can check out my profile! :D Hope to be around for a while, you'll find me a lot in Help & Advice, as I've been playing Rs for over 4 years now. :)

See y'all around!

tipitsignew-3.png

The fantasies of today, shall forever be known as the ideas of tomorrow.

99/99 Thieving || 95/99 Woodcutting || 98/99 Magic || 90/99 Range

Proud Owner of 600 Total F2P Skiller - G Te Eff Oh (Gtfo)

Hello, Tip.It members!

My name is Zulwarn. My real name is Marcus Thompson; 17-years-old; I'm from Colorado, USA.

I've been playing RuneScape for far too long now, and I have a rather rare username; Twinky. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to add me on MSN: [email protected]

None of you have any idea what you're getting into. Turn back now or you'll regret it forever.

LOL so far Im liking it.

tipitsignew-3.png

The fantasies of today, shall forever be known as the ideas of tomorrow.

99/99 Thieving || 95/99 Woodcutting || 98/99 Magic || 90/99 Range

Proud Owner of 600 Total F2P Skiller - G Te Eff Oh (Gtfo)