Introductions & Farewells

Laura

Hey guys. I'm Z A R U Z, or if you prefer, Liam.

I've been playing RS since it went and got 'miniclipped' back in around 2002 or something I think :) So I'm a bit of a vet, just never got involved with posting on these forums.

Whats there to say, I'm currently at 132 combat, specializing in combat, as skilling generally makes me boring, although I am currently smelting a ton of gold ore for a good smithing level :D Most of my RS time will be spent on quests when new ones arrive, slaying and killing TD's. For fun I like to goof about with friends, help out newbies and sit around the GE showing off my gear :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello tip it :D im sorta a new member. Been visiting you site for a long time, never really checked out the forums before though :(

I started playing rs in 05 after a bad injury (i hate ladders....) and played right up until they took away old wildy >.< I came back late this summer due to a hand injury :P and found out that someone had taken my old main account, and with the introduction of emails linked to your rs name its pretty much impossible to get back >:( (when i played there was no email for your accounts security...jagex fails) Even though i recovered the account twice there isn't a way to get the email off the account.

So, now im back. I have decided to make a account just for pvp purposes :D its what i enjoy on rs

About me. I like to play sports such as rugby,track,football, and weight lifting. I hate school. Im a very competitive person and seem to be accident prone. I love girls and having fun :D!

Favorite thing to do in rs is to barrage in castle wars...tis really fun :P I HATE QUESTS.

^ bit of a long intro, hopefully not to bad.

Cruel_arctic.png

Hi I'm BleachMaster (BM for short :P). I have been playing RS on and off for the past 9 or 10 years now ( RSC FTW :) ), and have been using tip.it as my help source for as long as I can remember ^_^, but have been to lazy to create a forums account XD.

BleachMaster.png

Life's a B***h then you die so F**k the world lets all get high.

Hi, i'm new to Tip It. Been playing RuneScape for a while, first account got banned :wall: But, still, i'm back in the business. Been checking out Tip It for a long time now, quite like it.

Get Ready for Next Weeks Match against RuneHQ!

2wec4ty.png

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself to the tip.it community, just like my name on these forums, my username is Borg, I'm a tank ranger on runescape.

I've been using Tip.it guides and calculators for years, back since early classic when I had to type tip.it/runescape to get to the runescape section of the site, but I've never tried out the forums or been active in the comminty, I decided it's about time to now though! :)

My current goal on the game is to get 99 slayer, but I should have that in a week or two, that's about all I can think of for now!

Borg.png

I can't stand Jagex's arbitrary dungeoneering XP cap, so goodbye for now.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Hey everyone,

I've just signed up here, but I've been reading for a while.

Haven't played in a while, since whenever Dungeoneering was released. :P

My skills aren't really good, stuck killing abyssal demons for exp and money, well, whenever I get my membership back I'll be doing that again, haha.

finny_rawrs.png

A bit about my RS self...

I'm amazingly terrible at PVP. haha.

I LOVE solo-ing TDs, even got a pair of claws on my 7th kill, at least I think it was the 7th...

I don't go much to other bosses, if I ever even go. :P

Team dungeoneering is far too complicated for me, haha!

I've recently started a new account called Vk Kaname (yeah, Vampire Knight manga :wall:), going to record all drops in an Excel tabel with some basic formulas about the percentages and drop:kill ratio. I know it won't really be the ratio and all that, but it'll be like my blog^^

Hardcore DIY, I guess. :P

Damn, I posted much more than I thought I would!

Well, see you all in some topics one day^^

Finny_Rawrs.png

Finny_Rawrs.png

Hey, I'm new to these forums (although I've played Runescape since Classic, with a couple breaks here and there). I've used this website though for help since I began playing RSC. Sweet site! I love the calculators and the guides!

Anyways, I'm only an F2P. And eventually, after a few months or so, it just gets boring repeating the same procedure etc etc. Mining runs, fighting the same monsters..... Too boring. But hey, I'm still playing :S haha.

(I'm all depressed today, sorry if I sound negative).

Hope everyone has a better day than I do!

Spartz

I'd like to reintroduce myself, as when I first joined I didn't stay for long. I'm Silvertaler, most people call me just Silver, started playing in 2006, proud quester. I think Tip It is a really nice community, which is why I'm joining it for good now. Hope I make a lot of friends around!

signaturemw.png

Hi, I am Starzhine.

:idea:

1. I have played RS for, at least. . ., five years.
  2. I have used and loved Tip.it for the same amount of time. :oops:
  3. Time to pay back a little. :!:

So a little about me:

I am.

•  
  • I am currently over 2300 in skill points.
  • Once Nomad goes down! :wall:<_< I will have completed all the quests. (Thank you Tip.it for quest help. :thumbsup: )
  • I play almost everyday. :shock:
  • I plan to maxed out all my skills, well, someday. :ohnoes:
  • Oh and I love emoticons. <3:

IRL

•  
  • I am a woman, so don't ask me how old I am! :shame:
  • I live in the northern midwest area of the United States of America.
  • I play the game according to the mood I am in, until I get close to a level then I push! :grin:
  • I am helpful to other players, so long as they don't annoy me. That earns them a trip to my ignore list. :wink:
  • Most of all RS, or "The Land" as I refer to it, is a game that I enjoy very much and like to play to the best of my ability. :)

I think I have gone on enough.

<3: Starz

Staff Emeritus of the Wilderness Guardians and proud member of the Silent Guardians

Check us out!

wildsig3.gif

clanmotif.png

--> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <--

CLICK IT!

Well guys, sure has been a long time! Quite RS probably 3 years ago, and tip it around the same time. Probably most here don't remember me at all. Now, after army and College are sorted out, I'm back, for a while at least. Couldn't help myself, thought I would give the new RS a try!

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Hey everyone, Straten here, I started playing runescape again just over a week ago after the best part of 2 years being inactive I have started a new account instead of going back to my old file 'Some oldgoat'. And things are going well thus so far, but having no friends etc in the game to talk to makes it a drag, if anyone is interested in helping a old new player (lol) Add me in game, Sage straten.

Thanks and... HI!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I've been playing since classic but only played seriously after RS2 was released. I've gone under a plethora of different names over the years but as of recently I've just stuck to the name I use now, 'zookeeper'

I'm a pretty laid-back person, my interests are mostly in music, reading/writing/playing music, animals of all sorts, going outdoors/fishing, and well video games of course. I've been a long fan boy of Valve's first-person-shooters ever since CS 1.6 up until Team Fortress 2, which has died in the past months.. resulting in me to pick up RuneScape again!

I used to enjoy going to free worlds and making sets of armour and weapons to random people who seemed like they could use a hand, but the trade limit made that near-impossible to do now.. it's a damn shame because I found that helping people was more rewarding than any maxed skill or item drop in the game. I leave my private on nearly always and I am always willing to lend a hand with whatever.

Hope to see some Tip.it folk in-game, take care.

C'iest la vie

I'm back to RS for the first time in several years, I'm just looking to see if any of my old friends are still around and seeing if anyone remembers me :)

I was pretty active on RS and TI back in the day, I was a staff member here at tipit for a while and really enjoyed RS. real life caused me to leave the game for a while, but now I'm finally back! Feel free to message me in game if you remember me, I'm looking to find my old friends and my friend list seems to have been emptied somehow :(