Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well I don't know if I already did one but yeah I'll make it official.

Some might know me from a few years ago, but I stopped playing RS 1 year ago. Sometimes I come back online, but nothing real.

I still come on Tip.it here and there, but I've been occupied with more serious stuff (Online marketing *cough cough*)

So yeah, I temporally quit Runescape but I'll try to come more on Tip.it now.

ib7rVm.png

Hello, Tip.It members!

My name is Zulwarn. My real name is Marcus Thompson; 17-years-old; I'm from Colorado, USA.

I've been playing RuneScape for far too long now, and I have a rather rare username; Twinky. If you'd like to know more about me, feel free to add me on MSN: [email protected]

Bro, you're gonna get stalked.

Name, age, location :/ .

Gamed.

Also, welcome to tip.it! :D

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Hello all. I'm carcar808 and... a legend in my own my mind. I've been playing for many many moons. I haven't been social in or around the game much lately and am pretty much an Ogre, but today I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy and have a few things to say to the folks at tip.it. But this isn't the place for it so first I will introduce myself and then amble away to find the appropriate place.

My friends list has grown short over the years as people have moved on from the game or away from their computers. I'm open to new friends so please don't hesitate to introduce yourself and give a hello. I read where some enjoy mentoring people in the game, but mentoring is behind me. I've raised my runescape babies and they have moved on in life...a doctor to be, a couple of American soilders, and many others with lofty dreams and ambitions in life. They have all enriched my life just by passing through it. But if the truth be told, they mentored me in how to play the game and without them, and certainly without Tip.It I would still be standing with my bronze dagger fresh from tutorial island. So I'm not the person to ask for game help, but if you want someone to chit chat with and while away the time with, give me a shout. :thumbsup:

Carcar808.png

Hello, Tip.It!

Im new to the forums part of Tip.it, but I have been using the site since 04.

My Runescape name is Just_Folgers: originally Folgers007.

I have a tendency to quit and put all my stuff in the drop party room for bank loot, or die for it in pvp =[.

My only interests in runescape is mage, slayer, and friends. Feel free to add in game or here i like to talk :).

My real life interests are basicly skateboarding, eating, and God.

Oh well I don't know if I already did one but yeah I'll make it official.

Some might know me from a few years ago, but I stopped playing RS 1 year ago. Sometimes I come back online, but nothing real.

I still come on Tip.it here and there, but I've been occupied with more serious stuff (Online marketing *cough cough*)

So yeah, I temporally quit Runescape but I'll try to come more on Tip.it now.

I remember you. :o

And welcome to all of ye others. ^_^

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Hey all! My names Wrathsputin! but you can call me...Wrath

I'm glad I finally registered here and I look forward to discussing interesting topics with all of you =D Here's some basic info:

I'm 15

I'm British

I'm a member on RuneScape, and a damn low level one :P

Never felt the need to post on a fansite forum before - not until I started to get 99 fishing. It's so boring that I need to do something else simultaneously!

I'm 2f45t4u, and I'm usually found in Piscatoris Fishing Colony on W71, at least until I get 99 fishing (currently 78) then it'll be Rogues Den to cook it all...

Come say hi =]

2f45t4u.png

:thumbsup: HIIII

My name is Destiny, I am 19 years old.. I have played RS for as long as i can remember [seems to be addicting] My best friend,mithopper, introduced me to the game when i was younger.

I've had multiple RS accounts and have had a lot of them go "missing" lets just say that.. :( but recently i lost my favorite one Saml, im waiting to change my current RS sn to saml again but I got a while.

So.. im down to 10 friends on my friends list.. and i miss having a bunch of people to talk to

so if u ever need a friend ;)

Saml <3

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

Hey everybody I'm new to the Tip.it forums and just coming back to RS after a loooooong break. New account and empty friends list atm. :shades: Anyways just saying whats up and I'm looking forward to talking to some cool people.

--------------------SIGNATURE NEEDED HERE--------------------

Ello guys. I've started to play RS a bit again after many months. I just noticed the new Dungeoneering skill so you know where I'm up-to-date. xD

Would be happy to see familiar faces :) All my friends have seems to have quit so I wouldn't mind meeting new people.

Cheers!

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Ello guys. I've started to play RS a bit again after many months. I just noticed the new Dungeoneering skill so you know where I'm up-to-date. xD

Would be happy to see familiar faces :) All my friends have seems to have quit so I wouldn't mind meeting new people.

Cheers!

Welcome back! I enjoyed your photos too, hopefully you post some more of those too :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Hey Tip.IT forums! I'm Crazyxrock and I'm new to the forums. I hope to become very active! Hope to see you guys around!

Welcome to TIF! Hope you have a good time here, and you hopefully don't forget about this place after a week! :)

see you around!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Hello tip.it forums. You could say I'm a returning members since I had an older account on this website, but since I'm not able to remember either the username, password or e-mail address I used for it, I have started this new account.

I started playing at the advent of RuneScape 2 when people were (as I remember) complaining about damn near everything. I played for years and just up and quit one day not long after Recipe for Disaster was released and returned in early 2009 to find a whole new Gielinor. HD graphics, the Grand Exchange, player protest, no more wilderness and countless other things I never imagined were overtaking RuneScape. I sat down and started playing again.

Well, I'm here on this forum again too. So hello.

syqvmh.png

Hello everyone,

I am Abliviun and I have been playing runescape since October 2004. In 2007 I quit my main account completely to become a level 3 skiller. I was a skiller from November 2007 until February 2009. I learned a lot from my experience as a level 3, but I decided to play the game to its full potential. Now my goal is to max out total level which, I must say, I am very far from achieving. This goal will guide me through the rest of my time on runescape.

I am currently a college student and play division III baseball. This means that the time I have on runescape varies dramatically from no time at all to many hours a day. Outside of runescape and baseball I like to skydive and play golf. I look forward to my time on the Tip.It Fourms.

Sincerely,

Abliviun

Hey guys new to the forums but been playing rs for a while :)

Account is Whanako, i love to skill but enjoy combat nearly equally so.

I'm from Kapiti, New Zealand small trip from the capital. I'm 15 and go to college, reasonably smart :lol:. Love to play inline hockey and love ice hockey and yeah :) thats a bit about me :)

Cameron :)

Whanako.png

Hi there I stopped playing when the constitution update was released.

I am considering a come back, but what has happened in RS since I stopped? Is it worth starting again?

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Hi everybody!

Demesterio's on the forum now, not a new player, just to the forums of RS :D

Ingame: Demesterio

Char age: 4-5 years

Playing history: Started out on RS some years ago, got bitten and played for like 6 months, then I lost the interes.

Had a couple of looooong breaks before starting up again 3 weeks ago and is mostly skilling my non combat skills.

Tried starting up from the breaks a couple of times, but because of those long breaks I had totally lost track of everything.

Favourite skills: None.. I get bored skilling the same for too long.

Least favourite skills: Farming, Summoning. Too costy or too time consuming, but I'll get to it.

Well.. Good game and see you out there in the topics ;)

demesterio.png

Hey guys, I'm back from outerspace and back in the full swing of RS. It's been a long time! Most of the old community from when I played is dead(notrly) and gone, and I actually have 0 people on my friends list now!

I've been playing since 2002, and the account I play on is over 4 years old. Just got p2p last month and I would love some new friends!

add I Daedra I :)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i