Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am new here, and i would like to make a splash! lol

Anyway, a friend told me to come here because of a certain thread that i no longer can find, but oh well. hehe :P

i play runescape, but I am not a very high level in it and i can't stand it when someone breaks the rules lmao. they are there for a reason. also, I love the Magic and Farming skill because they are both so tranquil and yet active skills. :)

looking forward to seeing you around

Hey guys i am definitely not new to tip.it but i am new to the forums... so what's up?

I have been playing runescape for a very long time now, i missed runescape classic by one year, now that said im not a really high lvl just 80 which i suppose is fine, something else about me is i am a quester, that is what i love the most about runescape and that is my favorite part of tip.it... the quest guides

Hey, I'm Kooey. Been playing RS for about 6 years? 7 years? I can't even remember. Used Tip.it for most of that time, it's the best help site by far. So I've recently gotten back into RS after a year long break, figured that I'd make an account here at the same time, since all my friends ditched me while I was away. #-o I think I might have an account here already, but I switched emails a couple times, so... new one.

Anyway I'm a pretty well-rounded RS player, except when it comes to pvp and high level monster hunting. I'm a bit of a chicken and I come to RS to chill, not make my nerves worse.

Anyway I'm a pretty well-rounded RS player, except when it comes to pvp and high level monster hunting. I'm a bit of a chicken and I come to RS to chill, not make my nerves worse.

Oh hi there, brother!

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Howdy, I'm NovusAlio.

Been playing on/off since about may 2003 (a couple of months earlier and I'd have a set of bunny ears... *sigh* oh well, life goes on).

I've used tip.it since I first started playing, but only started to browse the forums in the past couple of years, so I thought it was about time I made an account.

Yo! I'm a poorly CB-leveled 77 into chillin' and skillin'. I'm no good at pkin' and never liked spammin' the word 'noob' anyway, so If your bored and want to chat while skillin', or want to do double up on a quest feel free to hit me up. Chia!

siggy2z.png

It's been awhile, at least a few months, but I'm back. Unfortunately I don't see many familiar names anymore, especially now that Jagex lets you change yours. I guess I'll take it as an opportunity to meet some new people!

Etecoon.png

Hi i'm Nex Ultionis and i'm still farliy new to tip.it fourms, I'd like to know how to quote people and I don't know any other place to ask this.

press the reply button under the post you want to quote. If you want to quote someone from different thread, copy and paste his text and press "insert quotation" button.

And this should be the result.

Hopefully that helped and welcome to Tip.it everyone. :thumbsup:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Hi i'm Nex Ultionis and i'm still farliy new to tip.it fourms, I'd like to know how to quote people and I don't know any other place to ask this.

press the reply button under the post you want to quote. If you want to quote someone from different thread, copy and paste his text and press "insert quotation" button.

And this should be the result.

Hopefully that helped and welcome to Tip.it everyone. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the help :grin:

hello everyone!

I'm Sajiko. I've been playing runescape since 06... not new to this forum either since i've been on it for as long as i have been on rs.. lol

I play the game on and off, not really into skill training (i'm lazy haha), i like to explore, give away money sometimes, hehe. Do say hi if you ever see me wandering around! Lmao XD

Hey guys, im just new to the tip.it forums, but I love the site and have used it as long as I have played RS :P I am a 137 in Runescape and decided to join the tip.it forums because I wanted to help out the community that have always helped me thru the site :P. My RSN is Proctrrr...feel free to pm me if you want to..lol..so yeah, thats about it, time to do some posting :D

-Proc

Hi, I'm Balance. I'm currently playing Runescape on a new account, which is hopefully going to be a DIY account cause they look like they could be a lot of fun :^_^:

I hope I can get to know you all :)