Introductions & Farewells

Laura

I never introduced myself when I first joined these forums, and I didn't become very active before leaving soon after, either. However, I've decided to become more involved with the community here, so I'll be around and posting more often.

So... Hello, everyone. :)

Wir sind durch Not und Freude

gegangen Hand in Hand;

vom Wandern ruhen wir

nun überm stillen Land.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tip.It!

My name's Badboy000345. I have been playing RuneScape for close to seven years now, and I have been grateful to use the resources offered by the main Tip.It site. I have been coming here to use the vast amounts of resources and helps available from this site since I first started with "Ernest the Chicken". I have not been active in the forums here until now because I spent most of my time in the RSOF. However, since the recent destruction (reshuffling) of the RSOF's, I have decided to plug myself into the Tip.It community and forums.

My in-game interests pretty much revolve around what I enjoy doing, namely, quests. I love doing quests, and I am currently only 5 quests away from obtaining my Quest Skillcape. Other than that, I pretty much just enjoy hanging out, playing mini-games and D&D's, and generally doing whatever happens to suit my fancy for the day. I dislike grinding and pures, so I am a fairly balanced player with an average level of 64 or 65 in my skills. I also dislike Pk'ing, but not PvP. My favorite gear set up is Verac's, glory, legends cape, barrows gloves, d boots, RoW, and a SS + DDS combo.

My favorites include:

Mini-Game: Temple Rebuilding

D&D: Penguin Hide N' Seek

Quest: Desert Treasure

Combat Skill: Magic

Non-Combat Skill: Woodcutting

Boss: Giant Mole

I am currently looking for a clan that shares my interests, and is primarily looking to have a good time, so if you know of one that might fit that description, let me know =)

Other than that, if you want to know more about me, you can just ask me =) Great to be here!

.:<Badboy000345>:.

"The things we wish for, they bind us. The things we need, they control us. But the things we make of our self, those things define us"

Badboy000345.png

Proud Quest Cape owner since July 18, 2010

EDIT:

I didnt know 0 0 Spec was taking a break as well. As I commonly play during the school day (idc what you all think) Im not really on break, but.....

This is sad for me to take in. Both Malk and 0 0 Spec.

Im going to miss you both. :sad:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Hello, thought I would look for some help on the internet for RS and wha-lah, found this web site. I am new to this and to RS. I have only been playing RS since this past August (2009). I can't do much on my own and most of the friends I made in RS are usually busy now that school is almost out, that's why I decided to check out the internet.

I am combat - 82, if that means anything. Ha. My grandson got me hooked on that game :wall: and i can't seem to leave it alone. So any help I get hopefully will come from this Rune tips web site. :thumbsup:

cid_003c01c5fb8beb6aad30580ce118fel.gif

Hello, thought I would look for some help on the internet for RS and wha-lah, found this web site. I am new to this and to RS. I have only been playing RS since this past August (2009). I can't do much on my own and most of the friends I made in RS are usually busy now that school is almost out, that's why I decided to check out the internet.

I am combat - 82, if that means anything. Ha. My grandson got me hooked on that game :wall: and i can't seem to leave it alone. So any help I get hopefully will come from this Rune tips web site. :thumbsup:

Don't hesitate to ask around in the Help&Advice section if you need anything specifically, we are always willing to help.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Don't hesitate to ask around in the Help&Advice section if you need anything specifically, we are always willing to help.

Ooo, thank you very much. I'll be bugging that section lots of times.. Hee hee, I like what you put on the bottom of your post. =D> I should be out working in the garden and taking care of our 40 acres but this RS is soooooooooo fun. \:D/

Color codes removed - please don't use color codes excessively in your posts.

-littleboy

Tip.it Forum Moderator

cid_003c01c5fb8beb6aad30580ce118fel.gif

Hello Tip.It!

I'm Link0000109, (that's my Runescape Name. ;) ). Not new to Forums, but new to Tip.It.

Been playing since... February of 2007. Got the Chicken Suit to prove it. :D

Link0000109.png

Going for:

85 Mining

50 Dungeoneering

60 Runecrafting

99 Firemaking achieved 24th June 2010!

Hey to all Tip.It Members and Mods :)

I'm new on the forums but a ive just started to play RS full time again to Pass the time after i lost my job :/ all is well though :)

Hope to see some people around feel Free to add me :)

Mst_Assassin.png

Hello. I have read these boards occasionally for some time now, but have never bothered to actually register and post. Today, I finally got around to it, and here I am. I am by most standards an accomplished player, and was formerly a regular on the better bits of the RSOF. I look forward to sharing what I know here and engaging in some enlightening debate.

Nerd_Nolifer.png

Nerd_Nolifer.png

Nerd_Nolifer.png

Why do something when you can overdo it? Proud user of Overload on Slayer tasks.

Hi all!! I'm something of an R.S veteran, but cannot play much outside vacation times/weekends due to being in full-time higher education. My account name is "Noble K". Feel free to add me for a chat/advice. Also, I reccommend the following C.C's

Star Find - great place to find stars.

Canadagrrl's Peng Hunting chats - always good - helps me get 'em fast ever week!!

So, anyhow, laters!! Hope to see y'all around the gameworld!!

Regards,

N.K.

"Give me 100 Space Marines, or failing that give me 1000 other troops!" - Rogal Dorn, Primarch of the Imperial Fists.

Hello, I use this site all the time and I figured I would make an account. So here I am :) I play RS all the time and I am a major gamer. I play PC, Xbox360, PS3, Wii etc... I will play basically anything. My two top MMORPG's are RS and a fighting one named SILK ROAD. Im not sure what else to add. Oh, I am trying for my woodcutting and fletching capes. I should have them soon :D

Bugman43.png

Bugman43.png

Bugman43.png

Hey there :smile:

I played Runescape many years ago, leaving some time around the start of 2005 after losing a quite significant portion of my wealth to being hacked. I basically forgot about the game, with all the standard teenage things taking priority. Strangely enough, I've come from Funorb to Runescape after stumbling upon FO whilst looking for some minor games to play whilst waiting between lectures at university (yes, I know one should study - but I can't be virtuous *all* the time!). I recalled Tip.It upon thinking about Runescape, as I used to be a quite regular poster here <3: .

I'm not sure what my plans are for Runescape, as I've been trying to catch up on 5 years of change - feeling somewhat disoriented.

Hi, my irl name is Sam, and I play rs. I have played this game since 06 and have looked on these forums for quite some time, but I just managed to sign-up on them now. My runescape career has been somewhat long, yet fun. I know not as long as others but I'm bored so I'll spin my tale of excitement and adventure!

I started during Easter 06' because of these two boys playing it on computers with each other. I asked them what they were doing and they replied,

"Playing Runescape, only the best, most exciting game on the internet! Duh!"

This made me want to play it and I quickly did as soon as I had gotten home. I made the first name that came into my head, not thinking about anything rare or out of the ordinary, since I was only 12 years old. Then and there, Dude Guy96 became my first name. I don't remember very much about beginning my career except for that I got better gradually, through long breaks. The day that I joined, I did the easter event, allowing me to get the easter ring, which I still use to this day. This would be the start of that on and off playing. The first time I had gone near the wilderness, I got lured and lost my first ever runite set. I promptly quit for about a year. By the time I got back, little that I had noticed, but the wilderness was gone, the trade limit had been put in place, and on the day I had come back, the grand exchange was implimented. This surged my rs career and I managed to train some combat skills and such. Once again though, a bit after I had gotten members, I was scammed again, and I quit. Again. I came back reluctantly and am still playing now, which this surge has been the most fun, and productive. In a year period, I have joined a F2P warring clan called Blasphemy, which is a great community with loving members. I also achieved 99 fletching, my first and only 99 skill. I also changed my name to Pwnsausages, which it has remained to this day. Throughout all of my rs career though, I have found that it is not the game that makes me come back, but that small part of the community who is mature and loving enough to care and have fun with each other.

As you can tell, I like to write a lot, and I will hopefully have a great time meeting you all!

Life isn't about the destination, it's about the journey

Hiya everyone that reads this! :P

Killimanjaro here, better known by my real name: Rue ahaha. Well I don't know where to start really; I've been playing Runescape for almost 5 years now... and finally decided to settle down and expand my knowledge of everything there is to know about it! Here! So yea, I've visited Rune Tips oh gosh, lots o' times and always found what I was looking for. Finally realized though how much better it would be for me to jump in and make a big huge splash!

Hey there everyone :D

New here on Tip.It and just started Runescape not long ago.. I'm cb 37 right now but I'm addicted to Runescape and Ill be very active so I'll be increasing my cb from time to time!!

I was incredibly dumb though and bought 3 month membership... should've waited till I completed all free quests eh? Oh well... doesn't really matter!!

Talk to me if you want everyone I'll be active on here too :D Been on Tip.It for information, which has been very useful to me.. thanks Tip.It!!!

Edit: By the way idk if yall's username is the username for Runescape.. but my Runescape name is addisonrune

Runescape name: Addisonrune

Cb lvl: 37 and raising

Very active so please add me and help me raise my skills if you want :D

Hey all, been using the tip.it site for ages now and decided i'd begin to use the forums as well ;)

anyways been playing rs for a while now (can't remember exactly but my first holiday items the marionette thingy and xmas hats :P)

My username is Recklor and tbh i love to slay xD

should be a lol using the forums and hopefully i can help out/give some advice :P

Recklor.png

Slayer drops: (updating soon)

Hello everyone!

My name is Ingenieur but you can call me Phil if you'd like. I have been playing RS for about six years now, off and on. I have used tip.it for almost as long as i have been playing, and figured I might aswell join the community and try to give something back. I'm currently in my second year as an engineering undergrad, and I hope to continue my education in Physics. I like almost all kinds of music and art, and I also enjoy playing guitar and frisbee. So yeah.... thats about it, I'm always down for Pest Control so just pm me in game anytime. =D

whatcolor_isblue.jpg