Introductions & Farewells

Laura

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. New to forums, but i have been using this site to guide me for a long time. I'm not really sure why it has taken me this long to enter your forum but I am here now so, hello everyone. =]

kayumera.png

kayumera.png

Hello, I'm new here ;) Used this site a lot for guides, especially when I started playing, in 2k4.

I post a lot under Sal's Realm in the suggestions section, and thats where I live pretty much. I love seeing creative suggestions, and I love putting in simple suggestions that fix the game and don't break it.

I'm a musician, I'm really into jazz, but I listen to almost anything.

So yeah...I'll be lurking the suggestions section, because thats my main interest. Will come out of there into more general RuneScape discussions every once in a while! Feel free to add me, AxinDarkfire in game, I'm only level 102 combat, P2P, total level 1500+, but I know a lot about the game!

~AxinDarkfire

Funkocracy: Bringing the fun back into RuneScape.

Funkocracysig-1.jpg

MegaMan Pwns

Zero Pwns More

Hi guys. I'm Dinstruction. I play RS, but I don't do any of that community or clan related stuff because it doesn't interest me. I (used to) like this thing called Youtube Poop, went to another forum, and pretty much witnessed the darkest side of the Internet outside of 4chan.

Look, I made a graph.

129171450921665454.png

The graph made me laugh ;)

Welcome to all TIF newbies :)

And update! I have had my last blood test, results will be found out on Thursday, but I'm feeling much better, so...

I'm back <3:

Thats awesome Drag. Better see you in FSC soon :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yo whats up? My name is Deathscythe all of you bow down to the king of death Ive joined your site for while now I used and or printed most of the guide so Im glad to be here To reap your eternal souls anyone who me has a date with his maker. Just kidding :lol: nice to meet you all.

Sonic9.png

Heey Everyone. :grin:

My runescape name is: Kerryn50

Im brand new to these forums ..!

I am currently going for 99 cooking...

So wish me luck

Kerryn50

jarrodroxya.png

Cooking:

80 [X]

85 []

90 []

91 []

92 []

93 []

94 []

95 []

96 []

97 []

98 []

99 [] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 'new' to tip.it .

Well, as a member. I often read some forum stuff which can be watched when not logged in :P

My Rs name is BfmeRS.

Nothing else special to say here.

One more thing: Hi!

This is my second Tip.It account, my other one had around 90 posts but I didn't like the username so I incorporated my Gamertag into my new account. I look foward to posting on OT and Debates again. Adios.

P.S. I have a habit of typing in cyan. On CD (My other forum) I have 7,000+ posts in cyan, it's grown on me. :blink:

Color codes removed - please don't use them excessively

-littleboy

Tip.it Forum Moderator

tifovsigev3.jpg

after long thought and looking back on the past 200+ days jagex says i have played and multiple people i have been friends with on runescape since the start of my runescape career are finally moving on... i think it is time that i say goodbye to this game for quite some time i will try my best to last to a certain date which i will come back and see if it is worth it...

to those who have stuck by me over all these years its been quite a ride and i enjoyed every second of it

*keep me added* :) but dont forget me :P

SO FOR NOW: enjoy runescape as well as your lives outside the game

As a temporary or permanant goodbye

Your Fellow Runescapian

Moosecow1 (commonly known as malkinthekid)

OTMSigXD.png

Well everyone, it's been one hell of a ride.

I've been playing Runescape since my friend told me about it back in early 7th grade. Ever since then, i've been hooked!

Multiple accounts, plenty of great times, plenty of bad times. I still remember pking for hours on end with my friends at level 50 wild as mage pures. We dominated every single solo/duo we found, no matter what level. And EVERY time a clan with 100+ opts tried to take us out, we would always manage to panic so well, we'd escape :) (/ fond memories)

Since that fateful day I decided to sign up for Runescape, i've never once regretted it. If I wasn't wasting my time playing Runescape, i'd be playing some other video game (and not having nearly as much fun). I say that with the amount of time and effort i've put into this game, i've really accomplished everything I could ever want to do here. I've made countless pures, a pk video (Tip It Pvp vid 1 - Berserker Pure), made countless friends, become a chat mod, declined to be a player mod. I've done just about everything except become a maxed pure, and to be honest that's just too much.

Not only that, but i've also just run out of time for Runescape. I've recently attended college, and am Moving to Alabama to attend University of Alabama in Birmingham. My dad lives in Alabama, and I live in Ohio. I've never really had a strong relationship with my father, and now that he's retired, I have a great opportunity to do so ahead of me.

I've watched many great people come and go throughout my time on runescape, including all of my old friends; and it's about time that I finally do the same. So at 18 years old, i'm hanging up my accounts for good, and am quitting Runescape.

At this point, I do not know for sure whether I will ever be coming back or not. I will at least be taking a break for this next semester, popping into Heinous's chat to say hi to everyone, and see how they are all doing. i don't think I could ever stay away from that chat, it's been a lot of fun (From Tipitchat, to Runescapew44, to Lightning, to Pope Skills, to Forsakenmage, and finally to where we are today.

So, to everyone i've met, and everyone I've befriended, I big you adieu, and wish you all the best of luck with everything you attempt. If you would like to get ahold of me, feel free to pm me on Tip.It, as I will be checking back here periodically to see what's changed or what's new.

Shoutouts to my best Runescape friends:

2. Pope Skills: You've always been able to give/take advice on pures, and have been a great person to talk to. Definitely my favorite Runescaper.
  3. Runescapew44: I've always had a lot of respect for you, even though a lot of people seem to think differently. You're a good guy, and I wish you the best as well mate :)
  4. Lady Heinous: While our friendship has been relatively short-lived, you've always been a very understanding person. I wish you the best in everything you do
  5. Sman: You're a good person, always been fun to talk to.
  6. Link Olaran: Always one of my favorite chatters. A really awesome guy, even though he makes a habit of not talking very much.
  7. Monstermas22: Same as Runescapew44. Mad respect for you buddy, and I wish you the best as well.
  8. The 1 u Luv: I've been friends with you for years, and I'm glad I decided to talk to you. One of the most down-to-earth tiffers there are
  9. Adam Rexic: I've been chatting with you since the early days of Lightning. Even though you tend to SPAM(rexic), I still love ya!
  10. Pretoria Sa: Awesome chick. If you're out of line with her, you're gonna get a beat-down ;)
  11. Purepure4774: One of the most well-respected members of the chat, and the most epic Zerker pure i've ever seen. It was great talking with you!
  12. Eric(a)hermit: One hell of a guy, awesome person to talk to :)
  13. Epeeflecher(awesome guy)
  14. Echohut(Mad props to you mate)
  15. Roflzilla (You don't mess with the christmas terrorist)
  16. TheKoolKandy(you're one hell of a guy, glad I met you)
  17. BaconisBacon (Remember to be respectful to others more than you have been. You're a better person than most people give you credit for)
  18. DarkWitchery (WITCHY!!!!)
  19. Stikitz (Tip.It's #1 Zerker prodigy)
  20. Serpent Eye (love ya)

Sorry, but the rest won't be as personal. I just don't have the time at the moment, but I still respect and Like each of you the same!

21. The Old Poet
  22. Fleb!
  23. Spooferfish
  24. My Shadow7
  25. Celestrana
  26. Y Guy 4 Life(wherever you are)
  27. Supre Skill
  28. AgentbravoJr
  29. Plastic Poet
    vWioneo
  30. MaulMachine
  31. Raze541
  32. Crimson Fog
  33. Dax Jacks
  34. Riyyon
  35. Fizzlepop 92
  36. Alper Bacon
  37. Gmmstr827
  38. PLlLlR
  39. DEO
  40. Noob Fellony
  41. Lovepanda86
  42. Geed Weed
  43. Dillingham1
  44. Drazhar44
  45. Lady Ninane
  46. AgentxSmith
  47. Malk
  48. StringCheze
  49. Ask The Dude
  50. SuperHYTnova
  51. Pinkbullet3
  52. IhasChicken
  53. Lightning
  54. Demonsbane
  55. Peregrine
  56. Rifleman Gen
  57. Blind Auror
  58. Dodecahedron
  59. Verum Decus
  60. Tranquil Sky
  61. Wantmyar 69
  62. Allmonkey
  63. And all of the other Lady Heinous chatters that I liked to talk to!

Mad love to all of you Tip.Iters, and I wish everyone the best of luck with all of their ordeals :D

Goodbye for now TIF chat, I'll be seeing you :)

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

Gonna miss ya man. Every time I go pking you'll come to mind. I'd write a decent bit, but I've got work in 6hrs, so I should head 'er to bed. Always be confident in yourself in life; it will take you far. I hope you and your dad can have a stronger relationship now. Rip it up in university :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It seems Runescape F2Ping is a bit "boring" for me, and decided to take a break from it. Play some other games, I'll be back around the next month.

Watch out for me then, and take care of Lady Heinous Clan Chat. Don't want that to fail when I come back :razz:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow