The Rs essentials

JohnTheCop

Alright so now that i have 99 str out of the way i got a little money freed up and im starting to think about getting it so i dont need to buy everything from the ge constantly (food pots ect) so id like to start a list of the essential items to have in ur bank in rs to make everyday rsing just that much eaier im going to take ur replys and put them up in this post whenever i have time. Hopefully it willl help me and anyone else reading it.

Well start off with the normal stuff

1 Monkfish & Tuna.

2. Potions for combat boosting purposes.

3. Beast of burdens, other summons

4. pocket change.

5. Means of getting around (teleport rune, tabs, jewlery, items)

6. hatchet and pickaxe

7. Melle armour+ weapons

8. Range equipment + ammo nad weapon

9. anti-dragon shield.

10. Seeds for herb farming. (money making)

11.. Sextant, watcch, charts, other tt equipment

12. passes/tokens (ecto,shanty ect)

13. charms

14. slayer helm

15. rune defender's

16. welfare pk gear

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

A large stock of seeds for herb farming and teletabs come to mind.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

tokens/passes and certain raw materials if your going losing mems, sextant, chart, and watch.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Clue Scroll Equipment is another good one to put in your "junk" tab, so you're not scrambling around getting tt items all the time.

You know, emote clue stuff

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

good stuff all keep it coming i might organize it and make it a guide eventually

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

i added summons along with bob's and charms

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I try to keep a nice stock of potions and food for my day to day slayer and monster hunting. I also think keeping a decent stock of ranging projectiles and runes is smart. You can't always be prepared for everything but getting the things you most use stocked up is beneficial.

Low_C.png

yupp got all that but u reminded me of a slayer helm so ill add that quick

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

These are the "essentials" I keep in the bank:

-all types of currency (including minigame tokens"

-20k of every elemental + dust rune

-2k all other runes

-20+ all teleportation jewelry

-all arrows but addy and rune, broad + grapple bolts

-tt items (addy sq, rune hammer etc.)

-tools (hammers chisels knives spades etc.)

-pouches (t bird, highest combat, highest healer, highest bob)

-some of every potion

-msbs, rune c bows, rune defs, black d'hide sets, melee barrows set, karils set

-tds equipment

-common pk gear (rune, mystic, moonclan, etc)

Depending on what you do you may want to seriously shorten that list but those items in general are a good idea.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

the items themselves are great additions but i dont feel the amounts of some of them are fully needed but i have covered most of that vaugely

Benjamin Franklin

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Items i have placeholders for are just about every useful tool.

Just go to stores that stock them and buy out things like chisels, hammers, knives, pestle and mortars, watering cans, seed dibbers, spades, ect. They're cheap and if you have a decent amount of them you can afford to drop them if you need the invi space and aren't near a bank.

Also, just find what tools you use a lot and find a way to get 10 - 50 of them(depending on their price). And there is normally a way to get more then one tool from a quest or something like that, as long as they have a drop option. For an example, i personally have 8 sextant, watches, and charts.

It's also useful to have the odd ball tele items like tele spheres. It doesn't cost much to buy about 25 of each, and they really come in handy. Also, work on getting a good amount(20+) of enchanted lyres. It won't cost more then 75k to get that many. And with the fremmy boots, you can get an extra 2 charges per lyre. Do the same with all sorts of tele jewelry too. If you can afford it, stock about 5 charged glorys, games necks, and combat braces. And recharge them at your leisure. Oh, and if you have them unlocked, charge some digside pendants. They really come in handy for switching between prayers and curses.

Of course, any range gear you use often you should keep a good amount of. If you dart for exp a lot(All darts 1 metal tier higher are normally cheaper, and the same stats as knives of the lower tier) keep a decent stockpile of darts. And arrows/bolts.

And of course a stockpile of runes is in order. And a decent amount of tele tabs if you're on ancients a lot(or lunars and you don't have 96 mage).

Charms are a given. I don't buy shards or seconds until i actually decide to train summoning.

Look over your weekly routine and find what pouches you use a lot. Then keep a stock of them. Same with scrolls.

Combat gear of course, and stockpile things like rune, Dragon Daggers, and nezy helms if you edge pk a lot.

I could go on forever telling you what is useful to have in your bank, but i don't want to be here all day typing >.>

Golden rule: Find what you use a lot, and find a way to stockpile a good amount of it. If it doesn't have a destroy option, there is normally a way to get more of it.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

quest items, ectophial, holy wrench, lunar or dramen staff,the holy book that gets rid of poison. cant think of any other quest things atm

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].