07-Sep-10 Elite Diaries!

Toad

So if you aren't the brightest person you don't deserve much?

The ideas here are offending me more and more.. And less and less I feel like I want to be drawn on one line together with people like that! - Where is social aspect of playing a game together, and actually helping the persons around you? Merchanting is just wrong and no matter how you put it, without merchants everybody would earn more.

But I guess since most people here are from the US it's normal to see those enormous focus on the asocial attitude about only earning money and not giving anything about the people behind.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I guess since most people here are from the US it's normal to see those enormous focus on the asocial attitude about only earning money and not giving anything about the people behind.

Wow, really? You had to throw in a quip about the US? You just lost all credibility. Happy trolling. :rolleyes:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Merchanting is just wrong and no matter how you put it, without merchants everybody would earn more.

No, if I can sell stuff faster because a flipper is buying it off me, I can use that money sooner to make more money for myself. Playing a few thousand premium to save time helps people.

If people are unwilling to pay that premium they are not forced to sell low. Flippers give then the option to do so, but they do not force them to.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Wow, really? You had to throw in a quip about the US? You just lost all credibility. Happy trolling. :rolleyes:

Someone said something you don't like! Must be trolling

287b5w.jpg

without merchants everybody would earn more.

Everybody would earn the same, flipping doesnt make money dissapear from the game, it just redistributes the wealth somewhat.

And with flipping, the only reason we can buy items cheap or sell them high is because someone is WILLING to buy for higher or sell for lower, if someone puts in an offer for max and we sell it for max, we arent harming them, they simply chose to buy it for max because they needed the item faster. If someone puts in an offer for min, then they need to sell it faster obviously, and im merely taking the items from them.

No one gets harmed in flipping, unless they choose to get harmed. (In which they arent realy being harmed)

O.O

without merchants everybody would earn more.

Everybody would earn the same, flipping doesnt make money dissapear from the game, it just redistributes the wealth somewhat.

And with flipping, the only reason we can buy items cheap or sell them high is because someone is WILLING to buy for higher or sell for lower, if someone puts in an offer for max and we sell it for max, we arent harming them, they simply chose to buy it for max because they needed the item faster. If someone puts in an offer for min, then they need to sell it faster obviously, and im merely taking the items from them.

No one gets harmed in flipping, unless they choose to get harmed. (In which they arent realy being harmed)

Uhm nope, it's not that I'm willing to sell for lower: I have to

Simply since for prayer if I don't sell immediatelly the goods I get, and buy bones for it, then the amount of coins I need to earn become faster higher than the amount of coins I DO earn.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Uhm nope, it's not that I'm willing to sell for lower: I have to

Simply since for prayer if I don't sell immediatelly the goods I get, and buy bones for it, then the amount of coins I need to earn become faster higher than the amount of coins I DO earn.

LOL what you just described is a rightward shifting demand curve which is completely unrelated to "flipping" or buyouts.

ITT people complaining about things because they don't understand them