The Great Unknown

Jehosaphat

Jen smashes the back of the demon's head, while Elisa and Isabel return to fire their respective spells. Isabel tries to bind the demon to the floor with the tentacles, and Elisa fires beams of light.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talchin whips out his useless, though likely quite intimidating wings and forms a skeletal mask of steel over his face (out of his staff metal), raising his arms. Kerdur and Syllelin slide blades of steel out of their sleeves,

a 'la Kyran of course,

villains_ee_poster-p228921904835366456tdcz_210.jpg

and stand at the ready. This is basically to scare the crap out of them, to get at least a few to desert, but if necessary I'll be forming small, sharp finger caps as claw weapons so I can keep the mask.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Team Trinity

Jen clubs the demon in the back of its head, doing minor damage and getting her polemace stuck. The demon then stands up, with Jen hanging tightly onto the polemace. Result: Jen is now hanging from a two-story blind demon's head by a stuck polemace. +0.1 polemace.

Neither Elisa nor Isabel get up out of the fog.

Edit:

Team Stryrkur

Talchin accidentally cuts off his air intake when making the mask, causing him to become very light-headed.

The other two accidentally cut their arms open.

None of the thieves run away.

a70c7.png

Jen puts her hand on the demon's head and tries to give it brain freeze. (Literally freezing its brain)

Elisa and Isabel do the same thing as before.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Team Trinity

Jen freezes the demon's head. For some reason, it's still alive and moving. +0.2 ice.

Elisa strides out of the fog, her eyes glowing with anger. She prepares a spell... and miscasts again, launching her two stories into the air where she then launches a quick light spell that decapitates the demon, landing nimbly on her feet afterward. +0.3 light.

Isabel sits up and watches in amazement as a frozen demon head flies toward her, hitting her in the chest and knocking her back out. Probably broke a few ribs, too.

Jen manages to ride out the demon's body falling, and nimbly leaps down from it before it combusts, leaving only a floating green rock the size of a man's fist in its wake. The problem you face if you choose to attempt to get the pebble is that, well, it's as high up as the demon's torso had been.

a70c7.png

Team Leviathan has Koriagla attempt to locate the largest concentration of life with nature magic whilst Grim attempts to create a long blade running down and out of his elemental staff out of cold fire.

LNYvk.png

The hell? How badly did I roll?

And also... the blades were not edged towards the arm, they were more like this:

uhfullshield.jpg

Only instead of two tips it continues curving forwards to a smooth point. Past the hand, the sides are edged as well.

C'est la vie. Instead, we form longswords ot of the metal and use them to hopefully beat the crap out of our attackers.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Jen heals Isabel, while Elisa charges a beacon of light into her staff (so that it looks epic). Then Isabel tries to raise a raccoon corpse from the dead (zombie raccoon) while Jen adds an axe blade to her polemace. So it can crush and slash.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. Interesting month has been interesting.

However, the best thing about this game is that it can continue on from any point, so.... ONWARD WE ROLL.

Team Unnamed

Earth fudges up making medical equipment. Thankfully, he doesn't hurt himself this time.

Team Stryrkur

You rolled REALLY badly.

Talchin attempts to make a longsword, but instead makes a big spiky flail head... which promptly shoots metal spikes outward at everybody. ALL ARE INJURED.

Syllelin makes a longsword out of her metal and decapitates a guy. +0.1 STR

Kerdur miscasts and follows the typical "launched into a tree" routine.

4 theives remain.

Team Trinity

Jen patches up Isabel's bleeding wounds with ice. +0.3 ice.

Elisa tries to make her staff into a beacon of light, and accidentally lights a nearby tree on fire instead. The fire glows eerily....

Isabel exerts all her energy trying to make an undead raccoon.... and fails miserably at the last minute, falling unconscious from overexertion. Wakeup in 1 turn.

Team Leviathan

Korialga launches herself into a tree. The irony is amusing.

Grim falls out of the tree. Other than his pride, he is uninjured by the fall.

a70c7.png

Jen attaches an axehead to her polemace, so it can slash and smash.

Elisa tries again, while dragging Isabel away from the tree.