The Great Unknown

Jehosaphat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Trinity

Isabel and Elisa move the orb into the swamp, and Isabel uncloaks it.... and it promptly explodes, sending swamp ice shards flying everywhere. You begin to hear a variety of animal noises, none of them too happy about their home becoming a giant icy pincushion of death. You hear them... right before you all notice that you have been stabbed in various places by the ice shards as well. Elisa and Isabel pass out. +0.2 light to Elisa, +0.2

dark to Isabel

Team Dungeonal

Earth hits the copper vein at exactly the right angle, and it literally starts pouring in a waterfall of copper fragments. Among the fragments is a copper dirk that seems to be glowing a bit, as well as a quiver that seems to be glowing as well. A bluebird then flies out of the cave and straight into Dungeonal, knocking him back unconscious before flying away. The low growling in the back of the cave seems to have gone away. +2 lbs. of copper to Earth, +0.5 mining to Earth +Magical dirk to whoever takes it, +Magical quiver to whoever takes it

a70c7.png

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDDDDD!

I wake up because it is STUPID to make players unable to do anything so that's irrelevant and I charge back into the cave DEMANDING to know what on earth they were playing at

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Oh man you did just get trolled.

Warrior guy holds off the wolves, while the healer casts bubble on him and proceeds to heal him. Crafter stands near the healer.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

It is likely that you died Nex, unless you wanted to still be alive, in which case there'd be a reason you weren't sucked into the collapsing volcano. The only reason Grim was the one brought into the mess was because she was helping Jen originally, and he was definitely the strongest player character. (When I became mod, I made Jen a super beasty 30 ice magic though) :thumbup:

Jen creates spikes of ice (like the ones they used to make out of wood to impale charging calvary) surrounding the party. Isabel tries to make shadow copies of the party when she wakes up, and Elisa tries to make the creatures blind. The goal is that the animals will slip on the ice, become blinded, and get impaled on spikes of ice. Jen fires the ice shards she was keeping as a deterrant.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I'll hold onto the quiver until dungeonal stops being a stupid person. Anyways, i try to get some branches from the tree.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

If you end up dieing from it, then it's your fault..

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

No. All i'm saying is is that he's been knocked out twice by whatever is in there. Until i'm done out here, i'm not heading back in.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Mutiny my ass. Just let me finish making weapons so we dont die.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Team Maplewise scoffs at their lack of team skill HAR HAR HAR HAR!

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Team Dungeonal McRusher

Dungeonal wakes up and rushes into the dungeon, triggering a small cavein trap, which then crushes him beyond recognition. (And since I know it's going to be taken this way, rocks fall, he dies.) On the plus side, the cavein trap totally wrecked the hidden catapult trap that had been launching you out earlier.

Hakon takes the dirk. It keeps glowing. Whoohoo. Oh, and he's now the leader.

Earth whacks a branch off the tree with his pickaxe. +0.1 improvisation.

And I actually was going to have the bluebird pinball between all your heads before flying off, knocking you all unconscious, but Mather and Earth got lucky.

Team Maplewise

The warrior swings wildly, decapitating two of the wolves and mildly bruising the other two. +0.3 swords

The mage miscasts his spell and accidentally launches himself and the crafter into a tree.

One of the living wolf's attacks glance off the warrior's armor, whilst the other's penetrates a gauntlet and breaks an artery in the warrior's left arm.

Team Trinity

Jen makes a bunch of ice palisade spikes around the group. +0.1 ice

Elisa's wounds seem very bad, and she may die soon if they are untreated. However, Isabel seems fine after waking up and starting to pull the spikes out of her arm.

A pair of big-ass swamp alligators run out of the swamp towards the group and promptly impale themselves on the palisade spikes. NOT the world's smartest alligators....

a70c7.png

Caster heals warriors arm, warrior tries to slice up enemy wolf.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

You're thinking of Spork (salad fork) but you still said the wrong name.

Just call him Pieis, it's much easier with the original name.

Spork = Spoon + Fork

And Stork is a great name for Pieis. I think I'll keep calling him that.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Are the alligators dead?

Isabel heals Elisa, who in turn tries to heal herself. Jen makes a second layer of ice spikes, firing the ice shards if necessary.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.