The Great Unknown

Jehosaphat

Dungeonal's Party

Mather flanks the man, stabbing him in the side with his iron knife. +0.1 knifing

Earth knocks the man on the head, but all it does is give him a minor bruise. +0.1 strength

Dungeonal tries to back away, but trips on the root again and falls backwards.

a70c7.png

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gtg. it,s laberous to type, taking up time i dont have. srry

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Great idea, give control to the guy for whom it was 2:15 in the morning and who hasn't been on since 1.

Well since you're still on:

Håkon attempts to sidestep the man, stabbing him in the other side.

Dungeonal attempts to fire an arrow into the man's guts.

Earth attempts to throw a medium sized rock at the man's head.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

... Mather, i have a hammer and a knife. I Don't need a rock...

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

... Then why make me attack WITH A ROCK?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Even though the craftsman has absolutely no combat proficiency, he is probably an important part of the team, if the leader uses him right. With a high crafting skill, they will be able to forge high quality items which will save the group a large amount of money, this money can now be spent on provisions and other important items that get looked over cause of money issues. Though towards the part where the group is self sufficient, the craftsman loses his importance, but hopefully by then he has become combat proficient.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Dungeonal's Party

Mather stabs the man in the other side, whilst Earth pelts him with rocks. Dungeonal's shot goes wild, and you all then watch the man apparently vaporize. You hear a low growling further in the cave...

+0.1 improvised weaponry to Earth

+0.1 knives to Mather

a70c7.png

... Get out. NAOWWWWWWWWW.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

... Why is the the mostcrazy person in the party has to be the voice of reason? He disapeared, then growling apeared. Changling much?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Take hammer, knife, and sting with me. Dungeon, you aren't getting us killed..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Dungeonal's Party

Dungeonal runs forward unarmed into the darkness, only to be thrown back out at a rather high velocity, hit a rock, and be knocked unconscious.

Mather walks forward slowly with his knife into the darkness, only to be thrown back out at a rather high velocity, hit a different rock, and be knocked unconscious.

Earth proceeds with his pitiful excuses for weapons (they're made for crafting, y'know, not head-bashing) into the darkness, only to be thrown back out at a rather high velocity, miss a rock, and skid to a stop a few meters outside the cave.

Heh. Man, you guys are unlucky.

Iconic, would you like to venture forth with NPCs, or wait and see if other players would join you?

a70c7.png

See? I knew it was a bad idea.. Good thing i wasn't unconcious. i try to drag the others out of the cave.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Pfft.

I'll be a mage, taking a rogue and engineer with me. Engineer should have blacksmithing, mining, and mechanics.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;