What can i do to get my FPS up

Everyonedies

Well without buying any new computer hardware the only thing you can do is turn off some of the graphic options to increase your frame rate. If you post your computers specs we could give you some more detailed advice.

Wouldn't this get better help in the Tech section? (Just a suggestion)

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Well without buying any new computer hardware the only thing you can do is turn off some of the graphic options to increase your frame rate. If you post your computers specs we could give you some more detailed advice.

Manufacturer: gateway

Processor: AMD Phenom 8400 Triple-Core Processor

Memory (RAM) 3.00GB

System Type: 32- bit Operating System

Graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

what other info do you do need?

Wouldn't this get better help in the Tech section? (Just a suggestion)

Yeah, good idea. *Moves topic*

Manufacturer: gateway

Processor: AMD Phenom 8400 Triple-Core Processor

Memory (RAM) 3.00GB

System Type: 32- bit Operating System

Graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

what other info do you do need?

Is this a desktop or laptop that you're using? If it's a desktop then I would recommend getting a better graphics card, as the one you have right now isn't really that great. If it's a laptop then your only options would be getting a new computer or turning off some of the graphical features.

its a desk top and i have thought about getting a new graphics card which ones should i be looking at?

i have a GeForce 9800 GT, you should be able to pick them up for around 90-120 and for the price, it is a great card

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Unless you're into serious computer gaming a 9800 is extreme overkill for RuneScape. I have a 9400, which is around $50, runs RS at max settings, and is still good enough for many new pc games.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Might be good to know your power supply before you wander off buying something.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I wish I bought a 9800 when I built this PC. :<

Factory OCed stuff tends to be of varying quality and generally not as good as buying a stock card and OCing it yourself. Actually they tend to perform worse than stock cards anyway / the gain is negligible for the added premium.

Seconding a PSU check. It's generally a good idea to have a rudimentary knowledge of your components before adding/removing anything.

To get the information of your power supply, just open the side of the case, and you should see a box most of the time on the top of the back of the computer, and there will be a sticker on it. Usually we look at the wattage and the 12V rails.

Factory OCed stuff tends to be of varying quality and generally not as good as buying a stock card and OCing it yourself. Actually they tend to perform worse than stock cards anyway / the gain is negligible for the added premium.

That's why I went with EVGA, their cards are pretty high quality and perform very very good.